More Sex and Violence!

The official message board of involuntary celibacy.

Moderators: Aaron M. Holm, esquire, PostProductionPrincess

Postby TheConsumer on Mon Mar 25, 2002 7:44 am

I think I speak for the average consumer when I say that MORE SEX AND VIOLENCE is a good thing.

Seriously, we don't get nearly enough of this stuff on TV. "Sex & the City", "Sopranos" - bunch of amateurs if you ask me. But THIS strip has it going on! If you ever publish a comic book on these characters I'll line up to buy it.

Oh yeah, the photos in the background - Like it.
TheConsumer
Junior Keenspotter

Postby TeraSPLAT on Tue Mar 26, 2002 6:08 pm

On 2002-03-25 07:44, TheConsumer wrote:
If you ever publish a comic book on these characters I'll line up to buy it.

If you read the 'Is JA too Boring?' thread, Aaron mentions he -is- doing a book! Wow. I kind of stopped reading JA around the middle of last year, as it wasn't really 'shiny thing!' enough for me, and I didn't really identify with it too much. Sorry, Aaron :cool: -- I've -always- thought his drawing is really good, however, and I -love- the Ajax character -- she's got -heaps- of potential.

You may pick that I'm a Schlock Fan, by the username, so I do tend to appreciate a bit of gratuitous BLAM here and there, and S&V seems to fit quite nicely into my regular reads.

I'll now scurry back and leave you guys alone :cool:

<a href="http://www.schlockmercenary.com/d/20020220.html">TeraSPLAT</a>
TeraSPLAT
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Arrus on Tue Mar 26, 2002 8:05 pm

I rather liked Joe, myself..the character developments and all. This is interesting too, but it's a different kind of comic. S&V is, I mean. It's more action, high-octane, a bit less cerebral. But it's good, good stuff.
~Arrus, CI in the Knights of Jubal.
If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.
-Abraham Maslow
This post brought to you by the People's Council for the Proper Use of the English Language.

New Avatar test!
Arrus
Keenspot Juggernaut

Return to Joe Average