Dear Chris "Superosity" Crosby

The webcomic that hates you secretly, and for good reason.

Moderator: Chris Crosby

Dear Chris "Superosity" Crosby

Postby Ringading on Mon May 21, 2007 10:54 pm

Sometimes I wonder, and I wonder again today, how well has the maintenance of your health proceeded over the past year or so? I looked at that Biggest Webcomic Loser site but can't work out what's going on over there. Nothing, apparently.

Also I think Superosity is very good. It's like some sort of totally teenage big city blowout.
Ringading
Keenspot Despot

Postby Chris Crosby on Tue May 22, 2007 3:27 pm

It's up and down. Right now I'm 34 lbs. down from my top weight... which isn't good or anything, but it's better than being at my top weight again.

For some reason it's really hard for me to pass the 40 lbs. lost mark. But I'm continuing to try.
Chris Crosby
KeenAdmin

Postby Dezro on Wed May 23, 2007 2:12 am

I know what you mean, Chris. When I got serious with the weight loss those first fifteen pounds melted off, but ever since then it's been very slow going.

Damn you, sweets and convenient foods!
Where did that come from?
Dezro
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby MrLeffel on Thu May 24, 2007 10:49 pm

Chris I never caught a rabbit.
MrLeffel
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Ringading on Sun May 27, 2007 10:25 pm

It must be frustrating. Have you tried rolled oats in a bowl with milk? I think it makes a delicious and satisfying snack, although there always comes a time when I crave nothing but chocolate or chips or something. You can also make the oats into porrige I guess. It tastes delicious either way.

Maybe oats help people catch rabbits too. I don't know. All I know is that oats are cheap and great.

I'd forgotten about Dude In A Mask, but the brief reminder of his existence makes me tremble in fear for his enemies.
Ringading
Keenspot Despot

Return to Superosity