offical "ringading is from australia" thread

The webcomic that hates you secretly, and for good reason.

Moderator: Chris Crosby

offical "ringading is from australia" thread

Postby RevSam on Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:16 am

this thread is meant as a place where we can all discuss the recent revelation that ringading is most likely an australian. i think it is important that we are able to have an open conversation where we can all express our views and feelings without fear or reservation. i'll start:

i believe that every single austrailian is a dirty, loud-mouthed, untrustworthy stupid assholes. i believe that their country is a backwards place unworthy of consideration or regard, filled with ultra-redneck racists with a funny accent. i believe david hicks should remain in guantanamo bay for the rest of his life, not because of any "material support for terrorism" but simply because he probably says things like "mate" and "bilwongaertooi" and goddamn it that is dumb.

also it is my understanding that they all smell bad
PS PENIS
RevSam
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Ringading on Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:04 am

Hey, peace out. Australia is part of the COALITION OF THE WILLING so at least they're happy to blow up God hating Allah loving jerks who want to hang out with 72 virgins when they grow up and die. Plus even if ringading is Australian and smells of Vegemite and has a pet kangaroo instead of a dog (what's up with that anyway?), he's probably still a human being and that's cool because we all have to live in this world together.
Ringading
Keenspot Despot

Postby Dezro on Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:48 am

Ringading wrote:he's probably still a human being
prove it
Where did that come from?
Dezro
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Ringading on Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:02 am

The proof probably has something to do with the theory of relativity and time running slower wherever he lives regardless of whether it's Australia because you can tell he's a little backwards. The definition of "human" in the current temporal state of his current spatial location would refer to his stage of evolution rather than our own advanced stage, as our language would have imperceptibly adjusted the meaning of the term to simply refer to whatever the status quo is at the time. The conclusive mathematics are simple enough, but I gave up maths to pursue a more enlightened hobby.

Did anyone notice that RevSam slipped a penis reference in at the end of his post? His cat tries to distract us from it, but I bet it means that he's related to a penis somehow.
Ringading
Keenspot Despot

Postby Dezro on Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:36 pm

GOD everyone on the internet likes to dodge questions like jerks.

Okay, look, just prove you're not a marsupial or a robot or anything left over from the filming of the Lord of the Rings movies and we're square, okay? As long as you're not one of those, I don't care if you're a merman or a chud or a vampire or an alien bee-man or whatever.
Dezro
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby RevSam on Tue May 01, 2007 1:37 am

fyi lord of the rings was a far too complicated project to have ever been made in australia, the land of a thousand fuzzy beer headaches
RevSam
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

the word is banned

Postby Dezro on Tue May 01, 2007 9:27 am

From what I heard all they did was gather up a bunch of orcs and get 'em drunk. Then they yelled, "HEY DUDES IT'S THE ENEMY!" pointed at some random direction and started filming.

Sounds fun.
Dezro
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Ringading on Tue May 01, 2007 10:58 pm

An orc is basically an Australian with a few extra points of IQ anyway. Christopher Tolkien wanted to reveal that aspect of his father's intentions in an addendum to Children of Hurin but his plans were foiled by some beauracratic meddling. That's why the actual filming was done on the infant-isle of New Zealand- close enough to Australia to cheaply import a mob of bogans but distant enough to have avoided being infected too badly by the great Australian blight.
Ringading
Keenspot Despot

Postby SBernard81 on Wed May 02, 2007 12:34 pm

Is anyone else noticing that Ringading is suddenly being really negative about Australia? Don't listen to him, it's a trick! He's using ancient aboriginal social magicks to distance himself from his native land. If you allow him to complete his dread curse, you may forget that he is Australian at all.

Either that, or he will open a portal to the Mura-mura, and a vast army of countless Yara-ma-yha-whos will spill forth, consuming the blood of the living with their horrible leech palms.

Australia is a wretched, continental Alcatraz that controls its insufferable British redneck inmates with an improvised combination of cheap liquor, aboriginal curses, boomerangs, and infant-devouring dingos. Luckily, like any good leper colony, Australia is waterlocked and isolated.
SBernard81
Keenspot Despot

Postby Dezro on Wed May 02, 2007 7:41 pm

Or maybe he really isn't, in which case I also need proof he isn't a tiny bird.
Dezro
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby SBernard81 on Thu May 03, 2007 10:31 pm

Yes, tiny birds and/or green-fleshed edible fruits are also intolerable.
SBernard81
Keenspot Despot

Postby MrLeffel on Thu May 03, 2007 10:36 pm

I married ringledingles and no aussie babies have yet to hatch. Also pesh.
MrLeffel
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Ringading on Sun May 06, 2007 1:26 am

You guys probably all come from stupid places anyway. Floating around in the giant south-bound ship from that Poe story and other such unlivable habitats.
Ringading
Keenspot Despot

Postby RevSam on Sun May 06, 2007 9:32 am

no way man i live in america so fuck you
RevSam
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Ringading on Mon May 07, 2007 10:43 pm

The United States part or one of the miscellaneous segments?
Ringading
Keenspot Despot

Postby MrLeffel on Thu May 10, 2007 10:30 pm

Ringrong, I support your heritages.
MrLeffel
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Ringading on Fri May 11, 2007 3:06 pm

Jolly fantastical, I knew the world would turn to the good eventually. When you trace it all the way back to the beginning every human comes from one of two places anyway. Outer space (Eve/Hawwa/Fire) for the nobility and the dank pits of Earth (Adam/Prometheus) for the common labourers. The descendants of both origins are distributed everywhere, whether Australia or New Zealand or USA or the Peripheral Americas.

I would celebrate with the generous distribution of flavoured ices but this is the internet not physical reality.
Ringading
Keenspot Despot

Postby Wood Shop on Fri May 11, 2007 6:00 pm

Ringading wrote:Jolly fantastical, I knew the world would turn to the good eventually. When you trace it all the way back to the beginning every human comes from one of two places anyway. Outer space (Eve/Hawwa/Fire) for the nobility and the dank pits of Earth (Adam/Prometheus) for the common labourers. The descendants of both origins are distributed everywhere, whether Australia or New Zealand or USA or the Peripheral Americas.

I would celebrate with the generous distribution of flavoured ices but this is the internet not physical reality.

what is this australian bullshit?
Wood Shop
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby MrLeffel on Mon May 14, 2007 11:41 pm

Sir, you did order the Chef's Special.
MrLeffel
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby MrLeffel on Wed May 16, 2007 9:16 pm

Crosbonardo, I'm not going to register on Blogger just so I can post on your sorethumbs comic that the intro music to the asinine BRATZ movie is "U and UR HAND" from PINK.

THE SONG IS ABOUT TELLING GUY(s) OFF IN A BAR THAT
THEY AINT GET NO SPAM SPAM AND THEY MUST PROVIDE
THEIR OWN WITH THEIR HAND THAT EVENING!!!!

I mean! THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

What would the BABY BRATZ think of such lyrics1?!?!!!?!?!?
MrLeffel
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Chris Crosby on Thu May 17, 2007 12:14 am

That's what happens when you put Avi Arad and Paula Abdul in a room together.
Chris Crosby
KeenAdmin

Return to Superosity