Do your part for contemporary culture!

The webcomic that hates you secretly, and for good reason.

Moderator: Chris Crosby

Do your part for contemporary culture!

Postby Ringading on Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:26 am

I'm currently working on an unofficial crossover between Superosity and The Goon Show which I intend to broadcast directly into the collective consciousness. It's a work of genius which involves Moriarty kidnapping Arcadia to obtain a ransom of valuable Eskimo liverwurst, and Chris teaming up with Neddie Seagoon to rescue her. Hilarity ensues and somebody gets a punch in the conk. It will rattle the world and revolutionise social perceptions, but there are a couple of problems which are preventing me from gracing humanity with my creation. I am thus in need of some assistance.

Firstly, I'm having trouble encoding Crosby's unique art style into the radio broadcast. The system I developed works perfectly as far as I'm concerned, but unfortunately it only properly evokes the images into the subliminal reaches of a superlative mind. The merely brilliant will sense a peripheral inkling, while others will miss the visual aspect of the broadcast entirely. Unfortunately, My sponsors insist that I achieve a broader presence and I simply can't manage the project without their funding. In a perfect world this entire thing would be fully financed by the secret government with no strings attached, but that's modern capitalism for you. All I really need is a stopgap solution that gives the illusion of full receptivity amongst regular entities (there are no superlative minds in marketing so my sponsors won't know the difference), so if anybody has ready-made code of this sort I would be mighty grateful.

More importantly, I would like to use the original Goon Show voices for authenticity but to the best of my knowledge Peter Sellers, Spike Milligan and Harry Secombe are all dead. The best way around this would naturally be to institute a retroverberating vociferation loop, but I'm having trouble with the mathematics of the thing. Does anyone know a decent necromathematician willing to work for cheap? Failing that, even a decent Libre Mortis might get me on the right track- my copy's a little battered and the logarithm tables have gone missing from the appendix.

Thanks.
Ringading
Keenspot Despot

Postby BabyJ on Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:18 pm

do the one where the bat
IMPEACH BUSH! A Graphic Novel by Bob Scott, Illustrated by Mike Leffel. Available at BLATANTCOMICS.COM now!
COMING THIS JUNE?: OFFICE OF HEROES!
BabyJ
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby RevSam on Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:46 am

is this 4 real
RevSam
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Ringading on Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:37 pm

It's for other things too.
Ringading
Keenspot Despot

Return to Superosity