RevSam posts are real money!

The webcomic that hates you secretly, and for good reason.

Moderator: Chris Crosby

RevSam posts are real money!

Postby Ringading on Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:40 pm

It's true! I traded one at the local market for a punch in the face just last weekend. I know you're about to say that's bartering and not a monetary transaction, but just listen: as I groggily staggered away I clearly heard somebody murmuring about the exchange rate for RevSam posts dropping since they started minting new ones. By the time my vision cleared the source of the voice had gone, but I'm sure I briefly spotted the coattail of a wild Banker slipping around the corner. I rushed after it, but came upon nothing more than an empty alley.

The trail had run cold, but on its frosty remains I swore an oath. An oath on the blood of my mother, an oath to the moon on its wane. I swore I would discover the mystery of a RevSam post's value, that I would discover its current value and projected inflation rate, and determine whether shoring a quantity of funds in this enigmatic currency would fit into my investment strategy. And so I shall.
Ringading
Keenspot Despot

Re: RevSam posts are real money!

Postby RevSam on Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:12 am

classic ringading
RevSam
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Re: RevSam posts are real money!

Postby Ringading on Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:43 am

Today I tracked down a fresh banker and confronted him with a new sample. He refused to admit that RevSam posts even exist, let alone that they're an official form of currency.

I think that waterboarding should be legal when it's important. Let us be clear: I truly believe that the widespread recognition of the legitimacy of trading in RevSam posts will put an end to the GFC. There will be no more doubts about the viability of the Eurozone , no more questions about the continuation of the US$ as the base currency, no more exaggerated fears about the rise of China, no more dearth of consumer confidence. There will simply be global prosperity which only the continued clandestine attitude of economists is holding back. Demand that the truth of RevSam posts be revealed, at all costs. Help usher in a new golden age for humanity.
Ringading
Keenspot Despot

Return to Superosity