second new revsam post

The webcomic that hates you secretly, and for good reason.

Moderator: Chris Crosby

second new revsam post

Postby RevSam on Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:08 pm

this is a time for celebration

also boardy's a prince i guess thats pretty cool
RevSam
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

a reply

Postby RevSam on Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:09 pm

i agree with the op
RevSam
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Re: second new revsam post

Postby Ringading on Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:30 am

Hey what's up, I heard something was going on here?
Ringading
Keenspot Despot

Postby RevSam on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:28 pm

yaaaaaaaaay
RevSam
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Milton Bradley on Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:53 am

Hey revsam, my favorite forum moments were watching you and Karmashock fight.

I found him http://www.youtube.com/user/Karmashock .

Maybe go over there and write "WHAT" in reply to some of his posts.
Milton Bradley
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby RevSam on Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:41 am

holy crap i had totally forgotten about that whole karmashock/sore thumbs insanity. i'm looking back on some of those posts and getting weirdly sad missing the fun we used to have around here and then getting double sad when i realize i'm getting so nostalgic for a internet forum board.
RevSam
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Milton Bradley on Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:30 am

This is the best revsam post of all time.

RevSam wrote:
knutedeunan wrote:Well, I always knew Rev Sam was as crazy as the cat in his pic, and this just goes to show. For the record, Karma pisses me off on occasion and we almost never agree; in addition to all that I'm completely opposed to banning him. Despite his snarky "only conservatives really understand freedom" BS, he's still fun to argue with when he isn't being quite such a jackass :)

Of course, if you wanna get technical, free speach doesn't apply to privately owned message boards. But so what? I came for lively debate, not to see anyone in the minority silenced. As a genuine progressive I figure that any of my ideas that can't stand up to criticism probably aren't that good. I like conflict, it provides a Lamarkian [1] sort of evolution environment for memes.

In any event, this is hardly the first time Rev Sam has proposed something stupid, he's just an attention whore [2].

Banning is something that must be reserved for the sort of irritating jackass who clutters up every thread with hundreds of copied and pasted messages spelling out "FUCK YOU" in ASCII art, or spammers. I'm not even in favor of banning Rev Sam. I'll mock him, 'cuz he's crazy, but I won't support banning him. Now, a Slashdot style moderation system, or even a plonk option would be nice. That way I could put Rev Sam on my plonk list and only read his posts when I want a laugh

Brad, who supports free speach for everyone

[1] Lamark was a Soviet scientist who proposed an alterntive to Darwin's theory of sexual selection. According to Lamark evolution could be triggered by changing mature organisms. In other words, he thought that if you cut the tails off mice, and bread generations of mice with their tails cut off, eventually you'd get mice without tails. Obviously pure BS, but it matched the Soviet ideology of the time, so the comisars spent several million bux the USSR didn't have planting wheat in Siberia in hopes of evolving wheat that could grow in Siberia.
While Lamark's theories don't work at all in a gentic sense, social evolution and the evolution of thoughts actually follows his theories pretty well. Funny how things work out...

[2] Remember his "make me moderator of this forum" post? I'd say he's a troll, but he seems more interested in attention than pure trolling. So an attention whore he remains.

what
Milton Bradley
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Ringading on Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:06 pm

That guy took the time to add a footnote in order to fully demonstrate just how ingenious he was for being aware of Lamark, but didn't bother adding one to inform us what "speach" means. What a jerk.
Ringading
Keenspot Despot

Return to Superosity