Help me, Superosity readers (NOT SUPEROSITY RELATED)

The webcomic that hates you secretly, and for good reason.

Moderator: Chris Crosby

Help me, Superosity readers (NOT SUPEROSITY RELATED)

Postby Ringading on Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:55 pm

I have a problem that has nothing to do with Superosity but that only a Superosity reader could possibly have sufficient wisdom to resolve. See, I think Everybody Loves Raymond is/was a horrible show. This is because Ray Romano is an awful comedian. When I hear jokes by him I want to break his face. I would like to pick up a sledgehammer and go over to his house and break his face. However, Christy Carlson Romano AKA Christy Michelle Romano is the girl I love very earnestly and one day after I meet her I'm definitely going to marry her. How am I going to deal with her relative Ray Romano being hostile to me when he discovers how little I think of his work? I'd like to think well of him out of respect for my future spouse but I simply can not. His comedy is too awful to be tolerated. At family gatherings it will be difficult not to dump succotash on his head every time he tries and fails to say something funny. It is going to be a very trying relationship, I can tell you. It will be so difficult to always be keeping so much succotash close at hand.

This realisation has become a major concern. I am losing sleep because every time I close my eyes I see Ray Romano's disapproving scowl directed right at me. It is making life so difficult. Please help me, Superosity readers. Please.
Ringading
Keenspot Despot

zyrtec side Abbott

Postby SmooraRax on Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:06 am

Excuse me for selection forum to leave a message for you about zyrtec psoriasis
buy cheap zyrtec online free consult West Covina and buy zyrtec in the uk zyrtec vs loratadine YellowtailSmooraRax: The effectiveness of ZYRTEC for the treatment of allergic rhinitis and chronic idiopathic urticaria in pediatric patients aged 6 months to 11 years is based on an extrapolation of the demonstrated efficacy of ZYRTEC in adults with these conditions and the likelihood that the disease course, pathophysiology and the drug's effect are substantially similar between these two populations. More info also: zyrtec d packaging West Jordan
SmooraRax
Junior Keenspotter

beton

Postby hieteemnato on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:40 pm

yeap Image
[url=http://betoniarnia.li/beton[/url]
hieteemnato
Junior Keenspotter

Re: Help me, Superosity readers (NOT SUPEROSITY RELATED)

Postby Milton Bradley on Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:48 pm

What would Bobby do?
Milton Bradley
Keenspotter Supreme

xrumer nulled need backlinks

Postby Fesalamskaf on Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:23 am

xrumer blast xrumer seo backlink
seo package
Fesalamskaf
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Ringading on Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:53 pm

Milton Bradley wrote:What would Bobby do?

I can't remember... join Hanson or something?
Ringading
Keenspot Despot

Postby Milton Bradley on Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:30 pm

I was going to say Bobby would murder Ray Romano, but then I remembered that, despite all his promises, he has never successfully killed anyone.
Milton Bradley
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Milton Bradley on Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:41 pm

Okay Ringading, don't panic. We can solve this problem if we put our Superosity knowledge to work. Are you friends with a super-intelligent board who caters to your every whim?
Milton Bradley
Keenspotter Supreme

can zithromax cure chlamydia Ducktown

Postby Unsarderard on Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:08 am

Sorry for choosing category to leave a offer for you about yersinia enterocolitica zithromax
zithromax prednisone interaction McKinney and zithromax suspension dosage order zithromax pack online DruryUnsarderard: Zithromax is an antibiotic related to erythromycin. More info also: zithromax pregnancy Dry Branch
Unsarderard
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Ringading on Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:07 pm

I do not own any sort of board, sentient or otherwise. I was going to advertise for one on eharmony.com, but never got around to it. Possibly... possibly I will simply have to let my one life ambition go unfulfilled.

Thankyou to the spambots who tried to help, but your unique brand of incomprehensible gibberish isn't quite what I was hoping for. Don't let this get you down, though, I'm sure there are plenty of people who see the wisdom in your advice.
Ringading
Keenspot Despot

Postby Milton Bradley on Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:33 pm

Ringading wrote:
Milton Bradley wrote:What would Bobby do?

I can't remember... join Hanson or something?

Run in one direction for an hour.
Milton Bradley
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Superosity