Superosity PLAGIARISTS

The webcomic that hates you secretly, and for good reason.

Moderator: Chris Crosby

Superosity PLAGIARISTS

Postby Ringading on Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:55 am

So I was recently chilling out in the theatre, and some chaps suddenly walked out on stage and started pretending that things were happening to them. It was rather fortunate, as I would have otherwise considered the price I payed to sit in that uncomfortable seat in a mildly air conditioned building to be somewhat exorbitant. Little did I know what was to come.

For twenty minutes later, one of the aforementioned chaps burst out with,

"It was an intense game. I mean a tense game. Intense. We played in tents, actually."

And my brain screamed out,

"PLAGIARIST!!!!"

For here was a Superosity plagiarist, blatantly plagiarising Superosity in the midst of some rapid ad libbing while hoping to cover up a minor deviation from the script. He did not credit Superosity at all. I snatched a program from the person sitting in front and rapidly flicked through and the lack of any Superosity credit therein confirmed by fears: Superosity was not going to be acknowledged for being the force behind the "in tents" catchphrase. This, despite Superosity being the undisputed source of a joke that nobody else could possibly have thought up of their own initiative.

I was appalled, horrified, and personally blamed the person who had been granted leadership of my home nation at the time. I'm not voting for him come next election.
Ringading
Keenspot Despot

Re: Superosity PLAGIARISTS

Postby Chris Crosby on Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:59 am

Pretty sure I took it from the ad campaign for THE APPRENTICE where they all sleep in tents.

But I appreciate your outrage beyond measure.
Chris Crosby
KeenAdmin

Postby Ringading on Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:33 am

The ad campaign doesn't even exist on YouTube anymore, so by law it never existed.
Ringading
Keenspot Despot

Postby MrLeffel on Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:23 am

Ringdalls, I applaude.
MrLeffel
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Return to Superosity