Future of Alice

The amazing adventures of an ordinary girl. And her friend.

Moderator: MichaelMF

Future of Alice

Postby TheAuldGrump on Mon Jun 07, 2004 8:24 pm

I am sorry that you are no longer enjoying the process of creating Alice. I hope the enthusiasm returns some day. Alice has been one of my three favorite webcomics, and of those comics one has entered hiatus, and one has only recently returned from a prolonged period of 'best of' rather than new strips.

Thank you for your efforts, the strip has been appreciated, but forcing yourself to continue in an activity that brings you no personal joy is likely to be the surest way to ensure that you never do enjoy it.So take time away from it, enjoy yourself, and return only when and if you feel like it.

Again, thank you for years of pleasurable meanderings through the mind of Alice.

The Auld Grump
TheAuldGrump
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby mintz on Thu Oct 07, 2004 10:13 pm

hasn't it been long enough? i need more alice!!! ...and dot ....and joanne...and oh hell all of them
mintz
Junior Keenspotter

Bummer

Postby dburkhead on Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:56 pm

Major bummer.

I just discover "Alice," read the entire archives, and come to discover that the series is effectively defunct.

Major, major bummer. :cry: :cry: :cry:
dburkhead
Keenspotter Supreme

Alice-The Revenge

Postby Tybalt Wannabe on Sun Oct 31, 2004 3:17 am

Could some one confirm whether Alice is starting again? I heard something, but as I have the attention span of an apple, I forgot. Oh, and also a vague date would be greatly appreciated.
I do hope so, cos Alice rocks.
"What? You were expecting some OTHER sexy evil genius?
Tybalt Wannabe
Junior Keenspotter

Return to Alice!