Read the Never-Ending Story in full!!

It's funnier if you're drunk.

Moderator: John Myers

Read the Never-Ending Story in full!!

Postby Hans P. IceBat on Fri Apr 11, 2003 8:34 pm

I don't know if anyone gives a shit or not, but there does seem to be a fair number of hits of people reading the Never-Ending Story thread. Anyway, since the forum got fucked up a few times, the post order is hosed up and it would be very hard for someone to read from the beginning.

So, I downloaded all the text, cleaned it up, and created one whole consistent story out of it. I tried my best to only edit spelling, grammar and punctuation so that I was still true to the original story and the original authors.

I think it turned out pretty well overall, but then again I'm a bit biased... :P

Anyway, enjoy. Or don't.

I've provided both HTML and PDF...

http://www.geocities.com/schweinfurter/TheNever-EndingStory_final_.htm

http://www.geocities.com/schweinfurter/TheNever-EndingStory_final_.pdf
Hans P. IceBat
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Hans P. IceBat on Fri Apr 11, 2003 9:22 pm

For some reason, when I click on the PDF link, it doesn't do anything, but when I cut and paste the link into my browser, it works. I don't know *shit* about HTML, so I have no idea how to fix this. And geocities HTML editor seems pretty effin' cryptic to me.

Anyway, just cut-and-paste the link to the PDF. Or, if someone knows how to fix this... :oops:
Hans P. IceBat
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Hans P. IceBat on Sat Apr 26, 2003 6:38 pm

Ah, there *is* a way to view the PDF link. I read somewhere that if you put a space in front of the URL it works. Sure enough, it does...
Hans P. IceBat
Keenspotter Supreme

Thanks!

Postby Gilmoure on Sun Apr 27, 2003 10:51 am

I now have a copy of something I won't be able to show my daughter until she's at least 30. I guess by then, I can fake senility or Al's hammer and not be embarrased.

G
Gilmoure
Junior Keenspotter

Postby kozmo on Fri May 16, 2003 8:12 am

nice job Hans. Sorry for my abscence. I feel my life has been suspended with the continued dissappearance of Myers and Mr. Chuck. I hope my latest addition to the story is in line.
kozmo
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Return to The Mr. Chuck Show