Not a sign of what's to come, I hope.

It's funnier if you're drunk.

Moderator: John Myers

Postby Solar on Tue Mar 19, 2002 11:40 am

First off, Mr. Chuck show is one of the comics I actually look forward to reading every day. Ned kicks ass. "Hey, where they hell are my genitals?"

That said: What's the deal? I think you had a few new strips at the beginning of the year, but we've been stuck w/ mid season reruns since. The classics are great and all, but I hope we're not seeing them because we've seen the series finale and just didn't know it...
Solar
Junior Keenspotter

Postby John Myers on Thu Mar 21, 2002 11:14 am

Hey Solar, thanks for posting your comments...

Just to clarify one point you made... Technically, none of the comics since the first of the year are reruns. What I am doing is redrawing (and in many cases, re-writing) many of my older comics. So although you may recognize some of them (I am actually sticking in brand new ones whenever I have one drawn up), they aren't really reruns. I will be continuing to redo many of the old strips for the next several months, so I hope it doesn't get too boring for you.

I guess I should also state for the record that this comic is not ending anytime soon. I am really enjoying re-doing the old comics. I really should post some of the original comics alongside the new ones just so you guys can see how much better the new ones look. It's a pretty dramatic difference.

Anyhoo, I hope that addresses your concerns. Thanks again for the nice comments...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: John Myers on 2002-03-21 12:14 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: John Myers on 2002-03-21 12:21 ]</font>
John Myers
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby kozmo on Thu Mar 21, 2002 2:31 pm

What I am doing is redrawing (and in many cases, re-writing) many of my older comics.

I like the term "re-imagining"
kozmo
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Solar on Fri Mar 22, 2002 9:39 am

Ahh, excellent. Thanks for the clarification.
Solar
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Jesoes on Mon Mar 25, 2002 3:40 am

I think the best news here is that the comic is not ending soon :smile:
That pleases me as so many comics just seem to come to an end with no warning and, what seems like, no real thought put in to the ending of the strip.
I personally like the re runs, it saves me from having to go through the archives to read some of my old favourites.
Jesoes
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Tzunami on Wed Mar 27, 2002 12:33 pm

I personally like the re runs, it saves me from having to go through the archives to read some of my old favourites

Like Kim showing her breast, you little peeping you??? :grin:
"I see they trained you well back home."
"Yeah, well, they said I was carrying around a lot of repressed anger."
"And?"
"I'm not repressed anymore." -- Lennier and Marcus
Tzunami
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Jesoes on Thu Mar 28, 2002 2:11 am

I would pay good money to see htose knockers :razz:
Jesoes
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby El SillY on Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:50 am

You don't have to wait, you can see them anytime you want, now, what thread was it?
Cheese can be your special friend.
El SillY
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Return to The Mr. Chuck Show