Now it's time to tell you about young PsychoAg.

It's funnier if you're drunk.

Moderator: John Myers

Postby PsychoAg98 on Tue Jan 29, 2002 4:36 am

Now it's time for me to tell you about young PsychoAg, archrival and nemesis of Haemon78, with powers comparable to Haemon's!<P>What powers you ask? How about the power of flight, does that do anything for ya? That's levitation, homes.<P>How about the power to kill a yak from 200 yards away, with MIND BULLETS! That's telekinesis, Kyle! <P>How about the power... to move you.<P>History of Haemon, and young PsychoAg. The secret to be told, a gold chest to be bold, and blasting forth in three part harmony!<P>Haemon, what is the secret of your power? Haemon, won't you take me far away from the mucky-muck, man.<P>Well, Haemon and Psychoag joined forces and formed a group the likes of which has never been seen! And they called themselves The Freqs. <P>That's right, me, and Haemon. What? The Freqs, you see. Come fly with me, fly!<P>"Man, oh, take my hand, young PsychoAg, and fly. Take out your broadsword, there's the hydra. Slash his throat, grab his scrot. You take the high road, and I'll take the low. There, the crevasse, fill it with your mighty juice!"<P>------------------
PsychoAg98
<A HREF="http://theretort.com" TARGET=_blank>The Weakly Retort</A>
PsychoAg98
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby haemon78 on Wed Jan 30, 2002 9:24 am

*riotous laughter*
haemon78
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to The Mr. Chuck Show