Hi! . . .and oh mY GOD!

Where insanity is a sacred gift and stitches are cool.

Moderator: Paul Southworth

Hi! . . .and oh mY GOD!

Postby Carly says on Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:13 am

Hello, all! My name is Carly, and I'm an animation major at SVA!

I was looking at another Keenspot page when I saw the advertisement for Krazy Larry. Something about it looked eerily familiar, so I clicked. And then it hit me...

I used to read Krazy Larry when he was in Disney Adventures! (In colored pencil, if memory serves me correctly). I was in grammar school at the time, a mere youngin, but man I used to love those strips. And now here I am, 20 years old, and I have rediscovered them! Ha! I triumph over fate again!

Seriously, I'm glad to see you're still going with this, man. It warms my heart. Three cheers for Krazy Larry!
Image Image
Carly says
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Paul Southworth on Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:44 am

First of all, Hi :) Second of all, WHOA, hold up there. Methinks ye are a little confused. KL never appeared in Disney Adventures (I wish though). You're probably thinking of "react Magazine", a PARADE-like insert for teens in the Sunday paper a few years ago. That is unless, of course, someone stole the cartoons I did when I was 15 years old and published them in Disney Adventures without my knowledge, in which case I think the earth will be collapsing in on it's own core of tasty molten lasagna any time now :)

In ANY case, glad you found KL again! Welcome back.
Paul Southworth
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Carly says on Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:01 pm

GREAT SCOTT, YOU'RE RIGHT!

Sorry about the SNAFU. I was an avid reader as a youngin. Heh :roll:
Image Image
Carly says
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Krazy Larry