Larry? Animated? How many years ago?

Where insanity is a sacred gift and stitches are cool.

Moderator: Paul Southworth

Larry? Animated? How many years ago?

Postby Xenodochium on Wed Jul 09, 2003 11:42 am

This is what I hate about getting the internet too late for something. Okay.. when and where were there animated Krazy Larrys? What does he sound like?
This 'what would so-and-so sound like' question has suddenly plagued me for no apparent reason. Like... have you ever wondered what Hobbes sounded like? Calvin's kinda easy; he's a kid. But Hobbes... you know? I love those guys. Platonically, of c... wait, that's right. I'm deluding myself. I don't feel love...
Anyway... just wondering... like... what was that all about?

Kwayn 'Anonymous' Xenophon -- I guess I have too much time on my hands... :-?
"Of course I have an imaginary friend! His name is Bernie!"
"You know Bernie?"

The story behind the pic: 'Patchwork Willy' is my avatar, 12" framed, and on my wall now. I just happened to be next to him when he yawned. This fairgoing alpaca's color picture won me my third 4-H trip to the State Fair in a row way back when! I showed Willy my 'Best in Show plaque.' He wasn't thrilled. (Yes, it IS in focus, by some fluke, trust me.) 'Adventures With Adjustable Cameras' Woo. No one told me you had to be competent with a camera AND have people skills! That was my only downfall. So much for bribing the judges.
WHAT?!?! It's the right size, right amount of pixels, and I entered in jpg, png, and gif versions! Could someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong?!!?!? Until you do, I won't change/shorten this!
Xenodochium
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Xenodochium on Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:25 pm

KWAYYNNN!!!! I don't think anyone was serious about that! Then again, that was really late, and I know you don't have a continuuous memory.

'Chairs' - the rare, fully-awake state of 'Kwayn.'

It's like a fruit fly's attention span, really!
"Of course I have an imaginary friend! His name is Bernie!"
"You know Bernie?"

The story behind the pic: 'Patchwork Willy' is my avatar, 12" framed, and on my wall now. I just happened to be next to him when he yawned. This fairgoing alpaca's color picture won me my third 4-H trip to the State Fair in a row way back when! I showed Willy my 'Best in Show plaque.' He wasn't thrilled. (Yes, it IS in focus, by some fluke, trust me.) 'Adventures With Adjustable Cameras' Woo. No one told me you had to be competent with a camera AND have people skills! That was my only downfall. So much for bribing the judges.
WHAT?!?! It's the right size, right amount of pixels, and I entered in jpg, png, and gif versions! Could someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong?!!?!? Until you do, I won't change/shorten this!
Xenodochium
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Skippy the Neandert(h)al on Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:45 pm

Xeno, if you ever come back, could you make sure you bring 'Chairs?'
Skippy the Neandert(h)al
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Return to Krazy Larry