Insult Thread

Where insanity is a sacred gift and stitches are cool.

Moderator: Paul Southworth

Postby PsychoLarry1 on Sun Feb 24, 2002 7:03 am

good lord, is that your face or the crapper after mexican night at the fletcher home for the incontinent?
PsychoLarry1
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Pusch on Mon Feb 25, 2002 6:28 am

I bet everyone who meets you wishes your father was gay.<P>I've wiped stuff off of my ass that was much more attractive and far more intelligent than you could every hope to be.<P>You remind me of a cancerous testicle.
<P>------------------
Yes! The ONE and the ONLY Pusch. Accept no substitutes.
GO COUGS!
Pusch
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby El SillY on Mon Feb 25, 2002 8:44 am

I would infect you with Anthrax but I think the bacteria deserve better.<P>I'd rather sleep in the same bed as a leper with chronic diarrhea than drink the same brand of coffee as you.<P>Getting my nipples ripped off becomes an utopia compared to spending five minutes with you.<P>------------------
In hell there is no pie, [insert scream here]
El SillY
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Major Tom on Mon Feb 25, 2002 12:03 pm

Your breath stinks like your momma
Major Tom
Keenspot Deity

Postby penance3231 on Tue Feb 26, 2002 4:03 am

You're like Tab. A disgusting brew of piss and molten sulfur that inhabits the dark corners of the world and just WON'T GO THE HELL AWAY EVEN THOUGH NO ONE LIKES YOU!<P>-hating Tab since 1983.
penance3231
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby DrumBum on Tue Feb 26, 2002 5:55 am

is it just me...or do you really suck?<P>
damn, stupid wishing well, it didn't work...you're not dead yet.<P>
You dance like an epileptic goldfish.
DrumBum
Junior Keenspotter

Postby DrumBum on Tue Feb 26, 2002 6:04 am

Is it just me, or do you really suck?<P>
Damn, stupid wishing well didn't work, you're not dead yet.<P>
I would rather be eaten by my own skin while swimming in a pool full or double edged razorblades with many crazed goats, than look at your ugly mug.<P>
DrumBum
Junior Keenspotter

Postby DrumBum on Tue Feb 26, 2002 6:17 am

Is it just me, or do you really suck?<P>damn, stupid wishing well didn't work, you're not dead yet.<P>I'd rather have my own skin eat me while being rammed into a pool full of double-edged-razorblades by crazed goats, than be within 843.6 yards of you.
DrumBum
Junior Keenspotter

Postby SS on Thu Feb 28, 2002 5:19 am

!!!!!! What is this black and white crap in the archive. How hard is it to use paint brush, why must we, the loyal reader suffer because you are so lazy one handed searching and *studying* to take ten seconds of your precious time to add some color to your otherwise tired, sad, peverted and above all incomprehensible piece of garbage you dare to call a comic strip, insulting all people with passing knowlege of the english language as it clearly shoulp be titled Krazy Larry, a daily thing that should only be used in spam to really upset people with an ounce of taste.<P>Yours sincerely
Stone Shoes
SS
Junior Keenspotter

Postby SS on Thu Feb 28, 2002 5:23 am

!!!!!! What is this black and white crap in the archive. How hard is it to use paint brush, why must we, the loyal reader suffer because you are so lazy one handed searching and *studying* to take ten seconds of your precious time to add some color to your otherwise tired, sad, peverted and above all incomprehensible piece of garbage you dare to call a comic strip, insulting all people with passing knowlege of the english language as it clearly shoulp be titled Krazy Larry, a daily thing that should only be used in spam to really upset people with an ounce of taste.<P>Yours sincerely
Stone Shoes
SS
Junior Keenspotter

Postby SS on Thu Feb 28, 2002 5:25 am

Stone Shoes
SS
Junior Keenspotter

Postby SS on Thu Feb 28, 2002 5:30 am

Stone Shoes
SS
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Death Ray on Thu Feb 28, 2002 7:59 am

Your like a grocery store, everybody loads their meat in the back.
Death Ray
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Major Tom on Thu Feb 28, 2002 9:08 am

Your mom's like the PSAT -- everbody takes her at least twice, but no one takes her seriously 'cause she don't count for nothing and she's so damn easy to cheat on.
Major Tom
Keenspot Deity

Postby NornaGest on Fri Mar 01, 2002 7:45 am

{Non-insult} Yes, we're having trouble with the Keenserver again, but if you've made accidental multiposts, could you <I>please</I> erase the extras? {/non-insult}<P>"Satan himself would throw you back, even though he had your mother. BTW, <I>Your mother sucks cocks in helllllll</I>!
NornaGest
Keenspot Despot

Postby Pusch on Fri Mar 01, 2002 8:45 am

You don't have the intelligence of bloody feces in a hollowed out monkey skull. I wouldn't kill you because i would be afraid of actually doing you a favor. The simple fact that you are even alive to begin with is much more of an insult than anyone could possibly think of. If you had half of a functioning brain cell, you would go back to that septic tank you call a home and not come out.<P>------------------
One cannont speak of the history of human-kind without discussing the history of beer, for the two are inextricably linked. Civilization seems to have always enjoyed fermented grain beverages, and the love of them may actually have helped give rise to human society itself. Some anthropologists now theorize that the need to maintain an adequate and reliable supply of barley and wheat caused nomadic, hunter-gatherer tribes of the Fertile Crescent to settle into villages, domesticate livestock, and take up agriculture. All, perhaps, for the sake of a steady supply of beer. ---The Brewmaster's Bible
Pusch
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby CyberDragon on Fri Mar 08, 2002 3:33 am

Was it a 9.0 or did you put your foot on the ground?
CyberDragon
Junior Keenspotter

Postby chunkeycerial on Mon Mar 11, 2002 9:54 am

If you were any more of a brown-noser, you'd be an intesinal fluke!!!<P>If you were any more gay, you'd embarrass Liberache!!<P>If you were........ ah fuck it!!
Your an asshole!!!
chunkeycerial
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby chunkeycerial on Mon Mar 11, 2002 9:59 am

If you were any more of a brown-noser, you'd be an intesinal fluke!!!<P>If you were any more gay, you'd embarrass Liberache!!<P>If you were........ ah fuck it!!
Your an asshole!!!
chunkeycerial
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby chunkeycerial on Tue Mar 12, 2002 9:10 am

if a monkey is good, and ice cream is good, wouldn't monkey ice cream be even better???<P>
chunkeycerial
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby El SillY on Wed Mar 20, 2002 11:57 am

And here I was thinking monkeys and humans couldn't produce offspring...
Cheese can be your special friend.
El SillY
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Civvie on Sat Mar 23, 2002 3:58 am

Evolutionists have a healthy and undying affection for the absurd.
Civvie
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Paul Southworth on Sat Mar 23, 2002 6:54 am

Heh...looks like we have a Horkenpie sympathizer.
Paul Southworth
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Civvie on Sat Mar 23, 2002 7:57 am

Not a bit, that guy's crazy. I'm sure you don't intend for him to be representative of all Christians, at least I hope not. I've too much respect for your abilities as a writer of satire to believe you intended him as such.

Uh, wait this is an insult thread...uh, I've seen more intelligent things growing between my toes.

Damn, that sucked.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Civvie on 2002-03-23 07:58 ]</font>
Civvie
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Gilbert Pinkerdink on Sun Mar 24, 2002 3:00 pm

You uncreative heaps of goose crap.

Let your daddy Gilbert show you how it's done!

Is that your mother? Of did you decide to start making life sizd crap mannequins out of shoveled cow crap.
Gilbert Pinkerdink
Keenspotter Supreme

PreviousNext

Return to Krazy Larry