Voices

Where insanity is a sacred gift and stitches are cool.

Moderator: Paul Southworth

Postby LCARS on Fri Sep 22, 2000 7:22 am

This topic was started in the Melonpool MB.<P> If an Animated Feature deal were to go through, who would do the voices of the characters?<P>I will list my ideas below:<P>Larry --- Probably Paul (though I've never heard him before)<P>Puck --- Sam Rockwell<P>Ezekiel --- Steve Buscemi<P>Spencer --- Matthew Broderick<P>Roadkill --- James Earl Jones<P>Lobotomy Berkowitz --- Malcolm McDowell<p>[This message has been edited by LCARS (edited 09-22-2000).]
LCARS
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby John T on Fri Sep 22, 2000 8:13 am

Larry - Mark Hamill<P>Puck - Billy West<P>Ezekiel - Matthew Perry<P>Yeah, that works. But maybe only for a feature-length film, due to that last name (which would sound halarious to me, I don't know why). Of course, you could change it to "Rob Paulson" and it'd be cheaper and work well, but maybe not as good.<P>------------------
John Troutman
The SporkMan Chronicles
<A HREF="http://www.sporkman.com" TARGET=_blank>http://www.sporkman.com</A>
John T
Keenspot Despot

Postby Xenodochium on Thu Jul 10, 2003 12:11 am

A ha! I'm not the only one who wondered about that...

Shut up, man!

No, you!
"Of course I have an imaginary friend! His name is Bernie!"
"You know Bernie?"

The story behind the pic: 'Patchwork Willy' is my avatar, 12" framed, and on my wall now. I just happened to be next to him when he yawned. This fairgoing alpaca's color picture won me my third 4-H trip to the State Fair in a row way back when! I showed Willy my 'Best in Show plaque.' He wasn't thrilled. (Yes, it IS in focus, by some fluke, trust me.) 'Adventures With Adjustable Cameras' Woo. No one told me you had to be competent with a camera AND have people skills! That was my only downfall. So much for bribing the judges.
WHAT?!?! It's the right size, right amount of pixels, and I entered in jpg, png, and gif versions! Could someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong?!!?!? Until you do, I won't change/shorten this!
Xenodochium
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Krazy Larry