I need abuse (offtopic)

Where insanity is a sacred gift and stitches are cool.

Moderator: Paul Southworth

Postby Waffles on Mon Jun 19, 2000 5:06 am

I am very sleepy.
Waffles
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Scary Rabid Stalking Fan on Mon Jun 19, 2000 10:53 am

Ok. This is the story:<P>I'm writing a discussion forum engine where one of the option is to filter out *curse* words. <P>My problem is that thinking up swear words when I'm not really angry is hard. Following the link to here from the strip, I figured some of you might be able to help me out...<P>Post here, stuff my mailbox with abuse or whatever. I'm more interested in single words than involved phrases with my mother in them.<P>Any help appreciated.<P>Stalk ya!
Scary Rabid Stalking Fan
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Xenodochium on Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:18 pm

Watch South Park. WHOOO!! Ha ha ha ha ha!!!! :lol: *.......... :o

I thought that would be funnier. Oh well. Hmmm... I wonder what episodes were on back then...
"Of course I have an imaginary friend! His name is Bernie!"
"You know Bernie?"

The story behind the pic: 'Patchwork Willy' is my avatar, 12" framed, and on my wall now. I just happened to be next to him when he yawned. This fairgoing alpaca's color picture won me my third 4-H trip to the State Fair in a row way back when! I showed Willy my 'Best in Show plaque.' He wasn't thrilled. (Yes, it IS in focus, by some fluke, trust me.) 'Adventures With Adjustable Cameras' Woo. No one told me you had to be competent with a camera AND have people skills! That was my only downfall. So much for bribing the judges.
WHAT?!?! It's the right size, right amount of pixels, and I entered in jpg, png, and gif versions! Could someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong?!!?!? Until you do, I won't change/shorten this!
Xenodochium
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Krazy Larry