A petition to speed up the forums

It will always live on in our hearts. And other vital organs contained within our eventually-dead bodies.

Moderator: jeffrey rowland

Postby Angel of Mercy on Tue Apr 09, 2002 2:31 pm

Hey guys, I'm from the sinfest forum, and the original of this thread can be found there. Hopefully I'll be able to start one of these threads in all the major forums.

Okay here's the deal. We've all seen how slow the forums have become, and I'm sure no one likes having to wait ten minutes for a topic to open, so here's what I propose.

If we get enough people to respond, maybe the keenspot admins (moderators?) will work on a way to speed up the forums, or at least come in and explain to us why they're running so slow. These threads are dedicated to that purpose.

So post your replies to the slow forums in here ladies and gent's, and maybe, with enough people, we can change something.
Is there ever any wonder
Why we look to the skies?
Such in pain?
Asking why?
All alone
Where is God
Looking down?
We don't know.

-Korn
Angel of Mercy
Keenspot Despot

Postby Tetsueo Shima on Tue Apr 16, 2002 10:28 am

AoM!!!! get your ass back to the sinfest forum!! *ties AoM's hands and legs togeather, and ties the other end of the rope to the back of my fire red lamborghini* sorry bout that, hes ben annoying the shit out of people by putting this thread on every forum. *drives off towards the sinfest forum at increasingly high speeds, making sure to drag AoM through every bump on the road.*
Tetsueo Shima
Keenspot Despot

Postby Tetsueo Shima on Tue Apr 16, 2002 10:29 am

AoM!!!! get your ass back to the sinfest forum!! *ties AoM's hands and legs togeather, and ties the other end of the rope to the back of my fire red lamborghini* sorry bout that, hes ben annoying the shit out of people by putting this thread on every forum. *drives off towards the sinfest forum at increasingly high speeds, making sure to drag AoM through every bump on the road.*
Tetsueo Shima
Keenspot Despot

what's this? a petition to speed up the forums?!

Postby wryann on Sat May 25, 2002 5:50 pm

BOY HOWDY! SIGN ME UP!
wryann
Keenspot Juggernaut

Return to When I Grow Up