Um, what just happened?

It will always live on in our hearts. And other vital organs contained within our eventually-dead bodies.

Moderator: jeffrey rowland

Postby Candle on Tue Jan 01, 2002 3:15 am

Still, it was every startling....one day it there and the next it not... I just gone use to it... I guess oh well<P>
Candle
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Gottverlassen on Tue Jan 01, 2002 7:43 am

Did I miss a memo or something? Cause it looked to me a whole lot like When I Grow Up just ended very, very abruptly and without warning.
Gottverlassen
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby jawwa on Tue Jan 01, 2002 10:00 am

Goodbye When I Grow Up! You'll be missed by miscreants and drunkards all over the world.<P>Jeff is a shy, private man so I'll fill you in on why When I Grow Up has ended. You see, jeff is a massive Life At Bayside fan. When Life at Bayside ended, Jeff felt that it was time to move on with his life.<P>Don't believe me? Last time Bayside ended, Jeff started Project Thingy... think on, WIGUfriends!<P>Anyway, I'm sure the doyenne of alt. cartooning will come back to us someday, so goodbye, Jeffrey Rowland!<P>Regards<P><P>------------------
"I think it's the worst, stupidest, dumbest idea I ever heard in my life."
jawwa
Keenspot Despot

Postby Hazard on Wed Jan 02, 2002 2:39 am

Looking at an earlier post (2 or 3 down, can't remember which), Mr Rowland suggests a message board somewhere else, which suggests WIGU without the Keen...<P>------------------
"The virus of hate infects the ignorant mind" - Biohazard
"This world we live in, is a fragile creation" - Front Line Assembly
Hazard
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby RichK on Wed Jan 02, 2002 7:26 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cheetorix02:
<B>But in secret i plan on killing the cartoonist just because he decided to end When I Grow Up...</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Lets not kill him until we see what wigu.com is all about. You wouldn't want the guilt of his death if Jeff is still going to keep the gang going on.
Remember the '...' at the bottom of the 1/1/02 strip.<P>Rich
RichK
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby efhaynes on Wed Jan 02, 2002 8:08 am

wow...<P>I was looking forward to seeing how Helmut was going to get out of Dimension X. Well, I guess he is happier there. And then of course, there's Gina...*sniff, sniff* Oh, how will I miss my beloved Gina.<P>There are many things that drew me to WIGU. The biggest was that it wasn't a gamer comic. I actually got the jokes. It was very funny. I have a feeling that WIGU.com will be bigger and better and it will mark the return of Gina. *shaking fist* it better!<P>------------------
Gerald<P><A HREF="http://chalkdustcomics.com/" TARGET=_blank>Chalkdust</A>-The educational admninistration of humor.
efhaynes
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby cheetorix02 on Wed Jan 02, 2002 12:56 pm

Mmmmm... Since i'm the only idiot that decided to log on directly from the Keenspot main forums page i think no one will hear this but...
I think he also ended the complete project to restart outside Keenspot...
Check <A HREF="http://www.wigu.com" TARGET=_blank>www.wigu.com</A> and you will notice that there is no banner ad... Wich means it is NOT a keen thing...
Oh well... Lights off... It was nice while it lasted...
But in secret i plan on killing the cartoonist just because he decided to end When I Grow Up...
cheetorix02
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby The Bob Talbot on Thu Jan 03, 2002 11:13 am

So, Jeff, are you leaving Keen???
The Bob Talbot
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Slip_though_not_heard on Sat Jan 05, 2002 1:26 am

WIGU. Another comic dead. Sigh. It will be missed.
Slip_though_not_heard
Keenspot Despot

Return to When I Grow Up