A Touch Of Class

It will always live on in our hearts. And other vital organs contained within our eventually-dead bodies.

Moderator: jeffrey rowland

Postby BradTheInsomniac on Sun Sep 09, 2001 9:10 am

It's everywhere!<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>The neighborhood association people say the unsightliness is not limited to vehicles. "If you need a used mattress, drive down Rutland or Rundberg. Or a cheap used car," Moore said. She has a picture of a trashy white boat named, ironically, <B>A Touch of Class</B>, parked in a yard. "This is a corker," she said. "The boat has been chained to a tree for 14 freakin' years."<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>That's from this: [link]http://www.austin360.com/aas/kelso/[/link]
BradTheInsomniac
Junior Keenspotter

Postby jeffrey rowland on Mon Sep 10, 2001 6:17 am

Where I live (Norman, Oklahoma) there are no fewer than 6 shops in the area called "A Touch of Class." I think our junior prom theme was "A Touch of Class." But I've never seen a boat called "A Touch of Class." I did however once see a boat named "The Warren Mobile."<P>------------------
you don't need pants for the victory dance
jeffrey rowland
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby El Kabong on Mon Sep 10, 2001 9:28 am

I happen to live in between Rutland and Rundberg streets in Austin and I pass by that damn boat on my way to school every day. For the past week I think about WIGU evertime I see it. I can't beleive somebody posted something about it. Small freakin world.<P>Oh yeah, and the prostitute serial killer strip is one of the funniest things I've ever seen
El Kabong
Junior Keenspotter

Return to When I Grow Up