Remembering Project: THINGY

It will always live on in our hearts. And other vital organs contained within our eventually-dead bodies.

Moderator: jeffrey rowland

Postby jeffrey rowland on Fri Aug 10, 2001 6:58 am

HAHA! Everyone in Oklahoma says SUMBITCH. Oklahoma is just like the movie "Raising Arizona" except...<P>...nothing. Oklahoma is EXACTLY like "Raising Arizona."<P>I other news, I am torn between doing a 24 page comic book for WIGU (it would be a long version of "The Gay Shirt" storyline with a better ending) or for Project THINGY story. I need HELP.
jeffrey rowland
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby lanty on Fri Aug 10, 2001 7:34 am

Gay shirt! Gay shirt!<P>------------------
<A HREF="http://www.pluginboy.com" TARGET=_blank>http://www.pluginboy.com</A>
lanty
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby SKuehner on Fri Aug 10, 2001 11:47 am

Today it occurred to me that for just about a year now, I've been saying "SUMBITCH!" just like Gil Sanzen once said.
SKuehner
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby SkullCrusher on Mon Aug 20, 2001 4:32 am

GAY SHIRT, give an anal shot!
SkullCrusher
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby dennisjk on Mon Aug 20, 2001 7:42 am

Gay shirt!<P>Speaking of gay shirts, I watched Rocky III the other night (the one with Mr. T) and I noticed that Rocky makes a transition from 80s suave-cool to swishy-gay wardrobe choices.<P>When he first starts training with Apollo Creed, he is slow, slovenly, and overweight...<P>NEWS FLASH: I'm watching VH1 right now: why the HELL is J. Lo hosting the women in rock show?<P>now back to the lecture at hand: Rocky is a lardass and Apollo is his boxing superior. Rocky wears "normal" workout clothes...normal, 80s length shorts and a tank top. Apollo, on the other hand, wears shorty-shorts with slits and a MIDRIFF-BEARING HALF-TANK. They start to sprint on the beach.<P>As Rocky begins to improve, his wardrobe becomes more and more gay. By the time he's ready to beat the crap out of Mr. T and beating Apollo at the sprint, he's wearing slitty-shorty-shorts and a MIDRIFF-BEARING HALF-TANK, too!<P>Lesson: While wearing the gay shirt, Roger could have gone 4 rounds with Mr. T and KO'ed him.
dennisjk
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Foiba * on Mon Aug 20, 2001 9:16 am

I'd like to see more gay.
Foiba *
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to When I Grow Up