Half-baked

It will always live on in our hearts. And other vital organs contained within our eventually-dead bodies.

Moderator: jeffrey rowland

Postby dennisjk on Tue Jul 24, 2001 1:28 am

Saw the movie Half-baked tonight...a great movie, if only for the cameos of Jon Stewart, Janeane Garafolo, and Snoop Dogg as the enhancement smoker, creative only when stoned smoker, and scavenger smoker, respectively :><P>It has inspired me to buy some clay, and some pink paint, and sculpt a Donkey-shaped joint-holder.
dennisjk
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby dennisjk on Tue Jul 24, 2001 7:11 am

"I once sucked a man's feet for coke."<P>I'm guessing that the actual line is that on the IMDB:
Cocaine Addict: Marijuana is not a drug. I
used to suck dick for coke. Now that's an
addiction. You ever suck some dick for
marijuana?
dennisjk
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby The Bob Talbot on Tue Jul 24, 2001 8:24 am

Not many people know that Bob Saget is actually a very funny man. Most people get the idea that he's lame because of Full House and America's Funniest Videos, but that's not his material, that's the writers' material. <P>I've seen him do stand up comedy, and on a few late night talk shows, and he is friggin hilarious.
The Bob Talbot
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby The Bob Talbot on Tue Jul 24, 2001 8:28 am

Jon Stewart is the man. I never miss the Daily Show.
The Bob Talbot
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Aric McKeown on Tue Jul 24, 2001 11:51 am

How can you forget about Bob Saget's delightful roll in that film? Unless you saw it on TV.<P>------------------
Aric McKeown<P><A HREF="http://www.AshfieldOnline.com" TARGET=_blank>? - The Slightly Demented Comic Strip</A>
Aric McKeown
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby jeffrey rowland on Wed Jul 25, 2001 9:56 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dennisjk:
<B>Saw the movie Half-baked tonight...a great movie, if only for the cameos of Jon Stewart, Janeane Garafolo, and Snoop Dogg ... It has inspired me to buy some clay, and some pink paint, and sculpt a Donkey-shaped joint-holder. </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I'm still mad at Janeane Garofalo for not writing me back. I was inclined to tell David and Bob of Mr. Show to give her a piece of my mind, but I didn't have the patience to stand in line.<P>If you actually make this Donkey J holder, please take a picture of it, I would LOVE to see it.
jeffrey rowland
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby dennisjk on Thu Jul 26, 2001 4:18 am

The Bob Talbot: You're secretly Bob Saget, aren't you?<P>Well...THE SECRET'S OUT!<P>Geoffrey Reauxllynde: Since I'm actually awake in the daytime (having weeks between theatre calls is kinda depressing--drives me to nocturnalism) I am gonna go hit the MALL for some CLAY!<P>o god...the mall! save me!
dennis
dennisjk
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Return to When I Grow Up