Four words--Sterilization of Carrot Top

It will always live on in our hearts. And other vital organs contained within our eventually-dead bodies.

Moderator: jeffrey rowland

Postby jenday on Wed Nov 07, 2001 2:19 am

I saw a new commercial with "The Top" (that is what people in the know call him). His hair is getting longer, and he is getting even MORE annoying if that is possible. <P>Did anyone see the MTV VMA's when Michael Jackson danced with N'Sync? He looked like he was going to pass out when he was done dancing his jig. Weird.
jenday
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby jawwa on Fri Nov 09, 2001 6:05 am

Being English I have never seen Carrot Top, so I looked him up on Google. This is what a page said about him:<P>"As for Carrot Top's live show, it has to be seen to be believed. It has evolved into a spectacle of lights, lasers, and music. The evening consists of numerous travel trunks overflowing with bits and pieces of everyday life transformed into creations of reality which everyone can relate to: a Mark Fuhrman belt with a bloody glove attached, a party horn with an inhaler for asthmatics, a briefcase with a credit-card machine attached for O.J. Simpson's lawyers, slippers with bumpers for those nighttime excursions, etc. Each prop is introduced to his captivated audience with a twist of the absurd. With rapid-fire succession, he displays an uncanny accuracy for making people laugh in a carnival-like atmosphere."<P>
That sounds really funny. Could someone start a thread on the Bobbins board where they explain to me why he is NO GOOD and BAD FOR HUMANITY?
jawwa
Keenspot Despot

Postby lanty on Sun Nov 11, 2001 2:55 am

I've heard deep in the jungles of Africa, they enjoy Carrot Top entrails.<P>But then again, who knows?<P>...is the the 300th post?<P>------------------
<A HREF="http://www.pluginboy.com" TARGET=_blank>http://www.pluginboy.com</A>
lanty
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Nick M on Sun Nov 11, 2001 12:18 pm

I just hate Carrot Top. We must all hate him alot to give this topic 298 replies. Not to mention he scares me. And he's not funny.<P>One word- Rebellion.<P>------------------
<A HREF="http://psychodevil.keenspace.com/" TARGET=_blank>Psycho Devil</A><P>AIM: PsychoDevilGod
Nick M
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby The Moose King on Sun Nov 18, 2001 3:49 am

Dude... Carrot Top is from my home town. If there were any reason to defend Carrot Top, I would be right up there pointing it out. There is, however, no disguising the facts: the guy is a menace to society, and I hate him. Well, as much as he can be menacing and I can be hateful when he really has little or no impact on my life.<P>Other people from my home town:<P>-- Doug Flutie, the shortest starting quarterback in the NFL!<P>-- Will Perdue, whose size 21EEE shoes are the largest in pro basketball!<P>-- Al Neuharth, the founder of USA Today!<P>-- And possibly a couple of people who have contributed in some way to something worthwhile! <P>(I would make an exception for Flutie, who (as far as I can tell) is a halfway-decent football player, but the guy played quarterback for Boston College, and we here at Boston University are not terribly fond of the Boston College. Well, actually, I could care less. But one must keep up the relevant appearances.)<P>But yeah. To sum up: Carrot Top -- bad. Bad basketball players with enormous shoes -- bad. The possibility of using one of those shoes as some kind of clothing/armor for a baby -- rather amusing, but probably ultimately bad for reasons I haven't quite figured out, but which probably exist.
The Moose King
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Jaello on Wed Nov 28, 2001 6:29 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jawwa:
<B>Being English I have never seen Carrot Top, so I looked him up on Google. This is what a page said about him:<P>"As for Carrot Top's live show, it has to be seen to be believed. It has evolved into a spectacle of lights, lasers, and music. The evening consists of numerous travel trunks overflowing with bits and pieces of everyday life transformed into creations of reality which everyone can relate to: a Mark Fuhrman belt with a bloody glove attached, a party horn with an inhaler for asthmatics, a briefcase with a credit-card machine attached for O.J. Simpson's lawyers, slippers with bumpers for those nighttime excursions, etc. Each prop is introduced to his captivated audience with a twist of the absurd. With rapid-fire succession, he displays an uncanny accuracy for making people laugh in a carnival-like atmosphere."<P>
That sounds really funny. Could someone start a thread on the Bobbins board where they explain to me why he is NO GOOD and BAD FOR HUMANITY?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>
The same folks that find Mr. Bean hysterical...nuff said. Although I have to give kudos for the Python gang
Jaello
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby snatcha on Thu Nov 29, 2001 1:52 am

WHO THE HELL IS CARROT TOP?!?!?!?!?! please, for the love of god can somebody tell me!<P>I had a dream last night that michael jackson died through excessive cosmetic surgery, it just came back to me reading this thread.
snatcha
Junior Keenspotter

Postby snatcha on Thu Nov 29, 2001 1:55 am

WHO THE HELL IS CARROT TOP?!?!?!?!?! please, for the love of god can somebody tell me!<P>I had a dream last night that michael jackson died through excessive cosmetic surgery, it just came back to me reading this thread.
snatcha
Junior Keenspotter

Postby snatcha on Thu Nov 29, 2001 2:09 am

snatcha
Junior Keenspotter

Postby lanty on Mon Dec 03, 2001 10:30 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by snatcha:
<B>WHO THE HELL IS CARROT TOP?!?!?!?!?! please, for the love of god can somebody tell me! </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>The next time an AT&T commercial comes on, look for the annoying red headed guy. That's Mr. Top.
<P>------------------
<A HREF="http://www.pluginboy.com" TARGET=_blank>http://www.pluginboy.com</A>
lanty
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby jamieg on Tue Dec 04, 2001 11:50 am

<A HREF="http://www.carrottop.com/" TARGET=_blank>http://www.carrottop.com/</A>
jamieg
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby jamieg on Tue Dec 04, 2001 11:55 am

jamieg
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby jamieg on Tue Dec 04, 2001 12:00 pm

jamieg
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Pusch on Fri Dec 14, 2001 10:17 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by snatcha:
<B>WHO THE HELL IS CARROT TOP?!?!?!?!?! please, for the love of god can somebody tell me!<P>I had a dream last night that michael jackson died through excessive cosmetic surgery, it just came back to me reading this thread. </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Must you repeat yourself three times? once should be sufficient. if you must know, carrot top is a very poor comedian, if you could even call him that. he is the scourge of mankind. Rabid weasles should be released in his home, and that might not be even enough. if it wasn't for at&t and they're infernal insistance in prolonging the obsolete "dial before you dial" bullshit, he would have been lost into obscurity, working somewhere in oregon pumping gas.
<P>------------------
Yes! The ONE and the ONLY Pusch. Accept no substitutes.
GO COUGS!
Pusch
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Pusch on Tue Dec 18, 2001 1:15 am

I can't believe you actually want to know who carrot top is. If you must, hes a very annoying and not-funny psuedo-comedian. He is the scourge of the world. Tho sterilization is not a bad idea, i think eviceration or combustion would be better alternatives. The bastard would have passed into obscurity if it wasn't for the at&t's push for obsolete technology. if you ever see him, you will realize that his removal from society would be only for the better.
Pusch
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby jeffrey rowland on Tue Dec 18, 2001 10:40 am

JamieG only posted three times because this message boards SUCKS.
jeffrey rowland
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby jeffrey rowland on Tue Dec 18, 2001 10:44 am

jeffrey rowland
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby jeffrey rowland on Tue Dec 18, 2001 10:45 am

jeffrey rowland
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby jeffrey rowland on Tue Dec 18, 2001 10:45 am

jeffrey rowland
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby jenday on Wed Dec 19, 2001 9:32 am

Jeffrey this message board doesn't suck, it is just taking a break. I checked out the Carrot Top site. I spit my Frosted Flakes all over the keyboard. It is ruined. Damn Carrot Top. He is a thorn in my side!!!
jenday
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby jenday on Wed Dec 19, 2001 9:35 am

Jeffrey this message board doesn't suck, it is just taking a break. I checked out the Carrot Top site. I spit my Frosted Flakes all over the keyboard. It is ruined. Damn Carrot Top. He is a thorn in my side!!!
jenday
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby jenday on Wed Dec 19, 2001 9:37 am

jenday
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby jenday on Wed Dec 19, 2001 9:44 am

jenday
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby The Moose King on Wed Dec 19, 2001 11:46 am

That's what he wants you to think.<P>And by "he", I mean the insidious Gumby. Watch out for him... he has powers we cannot fully comprehend! Why, he could walk through a wall if he wanted to! And he has befriended the dinosaurs! Dangerous, very dangerous...
The Moose King
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby The Moose King on Wed Dec 19, 2001 11:51 am

Hm, that made more sense in response to the post I was responding to.
The Moose King
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

PreviousNext

Return to When I Grow Up