Story Game 2: This time it's impersonal

Discuss Mike Rosenzweig's
long-running webcomic!

Moderator: Mike Rosenzweig

Story Game 2: This time it's impersonal

Postby Lord Savaunt on Thu Nov 18, 2004 2:19 pm

Since I've yet to be able to get my drawing of Pierre Le Tempus scanned I've given up on waiting to start the sequel to the story game. As time goes by if anyone would like to add drawings of the characters feel free, so here we go:

Rubbing some more lotion on her shoulder Emily checked the temperature of her bath water. It was nice and hot. Settling into the tub she continued to rub her aching shoulder. After three hours on the rifle range it hurt like hell. Pepito had promised to give her one his special ninja rubs, but just as they were leaving the assassin's academy he'd been called to the Deans office.

Two hours at home had been as long as emily could wait before taking her bath without Pepito. There were other things needing to be done tonight, most important being that she and Pepito had promised to go with Pierre and Brianrietta plus Sherry and the other Emily to a midnight showing of the Rocky Horror picture show that Braxtor and Lyman were putting on at the V.

Thinking about what she was going to wear and whether Pepito would make a better Frankenfurter or Brad Emily dozed off in the tub. Another hour and a half went by before she awoke to the smooth ninja rubbing relief of her husband working her sore shoulder.

After finishing up in the bath tub (and leaving the readers mind to determine how far that phrase can be carried) Emily went down stairs where Pepito handed her an envelope. As she took it she noticed a smile the like of which she'd never seen on her beloved's face before.

"Agent K970 of the Purple Daffodils Assassin's Guild, this is your first assignment." Emily would never be certain and wouldn't ever have the heart to ask directly, but for the rest of her life she'd wonder if that wasn't the first time she'd seen her lover and husband with tears in his eyes.

Taking out the single page of paper in the envelope Emily's jaw dropped. She couldn't believe that her first target was...
Lord Savaunt
Keenspot Despot

Location: I live in a house, and it is cool, but I wish it were haunted.

Postby Nerome on Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:57 am

I think this game quit itself... The poor story is never going to end.
Nerome
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Lord Savaunt on Mon May 23, 2005 10:08 pm

Emily was still reeling from the shock that the illustrious billionaire I. Think This Game Quit Itself of the clan Quit Itself. Her Ex-Boyfriend, or it ex-girlfriend, Emily had never been sure. The only thing she was sure of was....
Lord Savaunt
Keenspot Despot

Postby reptail on Tue May 24, 2005 2:06 am

...that she needed to pee so bad that if she soon didn't find a toilet she would explode. She didn't want to be the second person in the history (at least that's known) who explodes because of the pressure in a bladder got so big that the person just simply explodes from the inside out.

The first known incident was Sir Perry Alfred Lot who was mostly called Sir Pee-A-Lot because of the unusually small bladder which caused him to have to pee a lot.

Ah, at last Emily spotted the toilet sign and started running towards it when she suddenly...
We are all fuzzy robots
reptail
Keenspot Despot

Postby Lord Savaunt on Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:06 pm

Michael Summeruring Wh'd she'd teased in school and called michael Some More Urine stepped in front of her and declared...
Lord Savaunt
Keenspot Despot

Postby J. on Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:23 pm

"I'm at the start of it, I know the heart of it, I got you into it, AND I'LL GET YOU OUT OF IT!"

Emily remembered this was secret ninja code for...
J.
Keenspot Despot

Postby Lord Savaunt on Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:44 pm

"Hey could I borrow 15 bucks for some beer til payday?"

Having no time for contributing to drunkeness Emily bolted for the bathroom. As she sat down at the stall and let her swollen bladder go she read some of the graffitti on the walls of the stall and found a cryptic message that said...
Lord Savaunt
Keenspot Despot

Postby J. on Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:27 pm

"This is the end of the seventies."

Once more, Emily dechipered the ninja code. She gasped when she realized they were instructions from Pepito to seduce Michael Summeruring for reasons that cannot be explained.

She gasped again when she got to the part telling her to beware of...
Last edited by J. on Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
J.
Keenspot Despot

Postby reptail on Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:28 am

CRASH

Next thing Emily noticed was that she was sitting on the floor.

...to beware of the first stall in the left from the door because the toilet was broken couple days ago and allthough it's been glued together it might break again if you sat in it too heavily.

Oh great, now I have to go home and change my clothes. Emily thought.

"Are you OK in there ?"

Emily knew that voice from somewhere, but couldn't quite remember where.
We are all fuzzy robots
reptail
Keenspot Despot

Postby Lord Savaunt on Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:07 am

The stall door opened and there was... that girl who'd sat next to her in her 12th grade english class in high school. Emily remembered that they'd traded notes a lot and the girl was always asking about her brother. Emily remebered that this gril had once flipped out in the middle of class, started ranting like a lunatic and had taken off all of her clother and then started to pull her hair out and laugh like a loon.

The girl reached out her hand and said "Man they really need to put an out of order sign up on this door. Here let me help you up." Emily took her hand still trying to recall what the girls name was when she suddenly remebered something even more important about her...
Lord Savaunt
Keenspot Despot

Postby J. on Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:15 am

She was a werewolf! It was too late now... the girl pulled on Emily's hand with amazing strength, grabbed her arm, and bit hard. Emily was now cursed with lycathropy. She suddenly turned into a were...
J.
Keenspot Despot

Postby Lord Savaunt on Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:49 am

...suddenly turned into a weary and confused young woman. For a brief but terrible moment Emily had forgetten that a werewolfs bite is only contagious if they're transformed, which Rachel wasn't.

Normally Emily might have had a burst of relief at finally recalling her name, but there remained the uncomfortable fact that Rachel was still biting her arm. But on further reflection biting didn't seem right either. Rachel had a firm grip on Emily's arm with her mouth and was sucking very hard but that was about it. "Um... what the hell are you doing?!" She asked.

Rachel looked up with an awkward smile. "Giving you a hicky. DOes it turn you on?"

Taking a moment to colect herself Emily tried not to giggle and failed. "Um... no. Quite the contrary it creeps me out. First of all I don't swing that way. Second of all I hardly know you. And third of all a public toilet is one of the last places I'd want to make out with anyone. While I guess I'm flattered by the attention, I'm really not interested so could you please let go of my arm?"

Rachel let go and took a step back. "I'm so sorry for that. I really don't know what came over me. Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?"

Emily thought for a moment then something came to her "Well now that you mention it there is one thing..."
Lord Savaunt
Keenspot Despot

Postby J. on Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:39 am

"...help me seduce Michael Summeruring. I hear he has a fetish for werewolves, and..."
J.
Keenspot Despot

Postby davidb on Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:34 am

"... by the way, your dress is on fire."

Emily let out a cry as she realized that her dress had ignited, and silently cursed herself for buying a dress made of Deathlon. The company's motto had been "if you get wet, it dries you off." Unfortunately, it did so by spontaneous combustion.

Rachel, ever the resourceful one, grabbed a fire extinguisher from just outside the restroom and doused the flames with the fire retardant foam.

As Emily sat there, soaking wet, covered in foam, and with her dress still smoking, she thought...
davidb
Junior Keenspotter

Postby J. on Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:05 am

...it was incredibly strange that she and Rachel had just swapped bodies. She wondered how it could have ever happened. Then she suddenly remembered...
J.
Keenspot Despot

Postby Lord Savaunt on Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:14 am

That Deathlon has the unfortunate side effect that if hit with fire retardent foam will cause the wearer to swap bodies with the nearest person for a period of twenty four hours. Rachel caught on rather quickly when Emily started to explain.

Emily then laid out her plan for what to do next. Using Rachels body she would try to get close to Mr. Quit Itself so she could fulfill her job of assassinating him. Meanwhile Rachel would have to pose as Emily and go to the Rocky Horror Picture Show with Sherry, the other Emily, Pierre, Brianrietta, Braxtor, Lyman and her husband Pepito. Then she would have to go to Emily's home and go to sleep. Tomorrow their bodies would switch back and everything would be back to normal... well as close as they could get to normal anyway.

"That's all where and good Emily, but there's a snag. You see I have a very important engagemen that I must attend tonight."

"Oh dear what is it?"

Rachel started to blush nervously "Well... you see it's..."
Lord Savaunt
Keenspot Despot

Postby davidb on Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:35 am

"...a Sally Field marathon on Lifetime. Do you like Steel Magnolias?"

Emily shrugged. "Sure, I guess," she said. She thought a moment. "Don't you have them on DVD?"

Rachel grinned. "Sure, but Sally Field herself is coming over to watch with me. I won a contest!"

Emily took a deep breath. "All right, you win," she finally conceded. "But," she held up a warning finger, "I'm outta there if they show Not Without My Daughter."

Rachel grinned with glee as she climbed to her feet. Arm in arm, the two were preparing to exit the bathroom when suddenly...
davidb
Junior Keenspotter

Postby J. on Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:44 pm

Michael Summeruring burst through the door. "What? So no one's gonna seduce me?! Well, I'm gonna end it once and for all... that's right." Wimpering, he dowsed himself with gasoline and lit a match.

Thinking quick, Rachel blasted Michael with the fire extinguisher. He fell to the ground, spluttering up foam. Only then did Rachel realise that his clothes were also made of Deathlon...
J.
Keenspot Despot

Postby Lord Savaunt on Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:52 pm

So now Rachel was inside of Michaels body, Micael was inside of Emilys body and Emily was stil inside of Rachels. Before Emily or Rachel could think of what to do next Michael shouted with glee "YAAAAY! I'm a woman just like I always wanted to be. Now I can put my master plan into action!!" and ran off skipping and laughing maniacly.

Emily stared at Rachel "So uh.. what do we do now?"

Rachel thought for a moment and said "I think it's time to call in a favor from someone that I've not seen in a long time. C'mon we're going to..."
Lord Savaunt
Keenspot Despot

Postby reptail on Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:50 pm

"...go and get us some ice cream. I'm dying for a chocolate chips and cookie ice cream. Come on Emily, let's go. What flavor do you like?"

"Well, I like..."
We are all fuzzy robots
reptail
Keenspot Despot

Postby Lord Savaunt on Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:25 pm

"...Roasted dead baby flavored ice cream, but I Haven't been able to find a place that serves it in the longest time."

Rachel smiled "I know a great place to go, but it's kind of far away. It's in..."
Lord Savaunt
Keenspot Despot

Postby reptail on Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:24 am

"It's in the lost city of Atlantis."

"But I thought it was just a myth.", said Rachel.

"It is a myth, that's why it's in the mythical dimension. They got THE best ice cream there."

"Well, how do we get there Emily? Do we really have time to go there? That sounds like an awfully long journey."
We are all fuzzy robots
reptail
Keenspot Despot

Postby J. on Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:45 pm

"It wouldn't take that long," Emily began. "Mr. Quit Itself has his own private dimensional portal. Help me finish my job assinating him. Then we'll go through to Atlantis and reward ourselves with that Dead Baby ice-cream."

"Yeah, okay," Rachel agreed. "But we should really go after Michael Summeruring first. I think I know where he's gone..."
J.
Keenspot Despot

Postby Lord Savaunt on Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:18 pm

And so they shortly arrived at the nearest Victorias Secret outlet and sure enough there was Michael trying on various sexy outfits while inside of Emily's body.

While she would have expected an initial reaction of shock and outrage looking at herself from this new perspective Emily realized that she was a lot hotter than she gave herself credit for. It occurred to her that once thius thing was all over she'd have to do some shopping here.

Just then she was broken out of her thoughts by hearing her own voice shout at her and Rachel "So you found me huh? Well it'll do you no good. This body is mine now and you're not getting it back." He then grabbed a stack of sexy clothes and a personal teleporter device and disappeared.

Rachel giggled "Apparently Michael doesn't realize this effect will be over in 24 hours anyway. So if he's gonna be a dick like that let's go down to the tattoo shop in this mall and give him something to regret when he's back in his body."

And thus 47 minutes later Rachel who was still inside Michaels body had a tattoo which read...
Lord Savaunt
Keenspot Despot

Postby J. on Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:29 pm

'I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and big butt and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt.'

Emily smiled at Rachel who was still laughing uncontrollably. "If you think that's funny, you should see the one I got on your body..."
J.
Keenspot Despot

Next

Return to Everything Jake