Story Game 2: This time it's impersonal

Discuss Mike Rosenzweig's
long-running webcomic!

Moderator: Mike Rosenzweig

Postby Lord Savaunt on Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:54 pm

(you get them whenever you want. Here you can have em now)
*Reptail gets 20 points*

Back to the story

Milly thought about then recalled. She'd been reading aloud from a book about weather spells and had just gotten to the lightning bot spell. Unfortunately the lightning had incinerated the book. Now she'd have to find another copy and the only one was located in the city of...
Lord Savaunt
Keenspot Despot

Location: I live in a house, and it is cool, but I wish it were haunted.

Postby J. on Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:33 pm

Atlantis.

So she simply stepped through her handy dimensional portal. Her hair stood on end as she passed through, and a bright white light blinded her. She rubbed her eyes and eventually saw Emily (in Rachel's body), Rachel (in Michael's body), Semirhage, a gang of Leslie Neilson Robots, Sally Field, and Mr Quit Itself all doing the macarena.

"What's going on here?" Milly asked.

"Well, y'see," Semirhage smiled. "It all started when...
J.
Keenspot Despot

Postby Lord Savaunt on Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:36 pm

"...Michael inside of Rachels body decide to murder Mr. Quit Itself. He went into the library of Atlantis and found a book of Weather and Murder spells. He used the dance of death spell on Mr. Quit Itself. For some awful reason Michael chose the 'macarena' and forgot to invoke the non-cantagion aspect of the spell. Now Mr. QI has infected the rest of us with the macarena. Is that about right everyone?"

Rachel spoke up. "Actually Emily is in my body. Michael is in Emily's body. Other than that you got it all straight. By the way Milly I notice that you aren't dancing."

Milly shook her head. "I just got struck by lighting, my muscles are too sore and fried to dance."

Semirhage perked up. "Electricity, yes that would work. I seem to recall reading that it works on spells affecting motor control. Lighting would be going a bit far, but perhaps something like a tazer would do the trick."

Rachel spoke up again. "I have a tazer... well I guess Emily has a tazer I should say."

A look of confusion came over Rachels' face as Emily said "I've inventoried your pockets I didn't find any tazer."

A look of frustration came over Michaels face as Rachel said "It's rather carefully concealed." She said this as she moved her hands from her head to her hips.

A look of shock came over Rachels face as Emily said "Wait a sec is that what I've been feeling inside of your..." Hands on her hips Emily turned the left.

"No that's something else. It's inside the cell phone in my... your left pocket." Rachel put michaels hands back on his head.

"Okay... I can't reach it while dancing though. Milly could you be a dear?" Emily moved her hands from her head to her hips.

Milly reached into the pocket and moved around with Emily as she danced. "This is fun, we should do this again sometime." Retrieving the phone she gave Emily a pat on the butt.

Milly chuckled "A motorola Razr? You have a Tazer in a Razr?"

A frown came over Michaels face as Rachelput her hand onto his head again and said "Yeah, yeah har har. Could you just zap me?"

After administering five shocks Milly decided to let the Leslie Neilsen bots dance on. "So where did Michael run off to with Emily's body. I need that book."

Semirhage smiled "Well that's the funniest and most frustrating part. You see he went to..."
Lord Savaunt
Keenspot Despot

Postby J. on Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:07 pm

conspire with my arch-rival, Kim. She and Michael met at the Leather and Lace ball. Kim had planned to take advantage of Emily's ninja skills to assassinate our commom enemy, Mr Quit Itself. And then to destroy my army of Leslie Neilsen robots."

"But she didn't realise its been Michael in Emily's body this whole time," Semirhage continued as her smile grew. "And his failed assassination proves his incompetentence. Still, Michael must be found and dealt with... just in case."

Emily (in Rachael's body) frowned. "So how are we gonna find him? And my body, I might add."

"Don't worry, my plan's coming together. I've been preparing a potion to counter the ill effects of your Deathlon clothing. Michael will be right here for me to deal with, after you all swap bodies. And you'll be in a perfect position to despose of that bitch Kim."

"Sounds too good to be true," said Emily with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, it is. I'm still missing an ingredient for the potion. I have the yellow moss, thanks to you. And the roasted dead baby ice cream, thanks to Sally Field. But the final thing I require is..."
J.
Keenspot Despot

Postby Lord Savaunt on Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:02 am

"... a painting made with... how shall I put it, bodily waste. Volunteers anyone?" Semirhage looked around those gathered. Finally someone raised their hand and it was...
Lord Savaunt
Keenspot Despot

Postby J. on Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:52 pm

Jim Belushi.
J.
Keenspot Despot

Postby Lord Savaunt on Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:03 am

Three hours later Belushi had painted a portrait of his dear departed brother in faeces and semen that would be worthy of hanging in a museum if it didn't reek to high heaven.

Semirhage cast her spell and Suddenly Michaels body was once again inhabited by Michael as Rachel reentered her own body.

Meanwhile in a dimly lit room Emily found herself naked in bed next to none other than...
Lord Savaunt
Keenspot Despot

Postby J. on Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:42 pm

a rhinoceros.

"Cut! That's a wrap!"

Emily looked around, and groaned when she realized she was in fact on a movie set.

"Okay, for this next scene I want you to..."
J.
Keenspot Despot

Postby Lord Savaunt on Mon Dec 25, 2006 10:32 pm

"To do the whipped cream and strawberry food fight again. I know we've done 60 takes already, but we lost the film and need you to do it again."

Looking around the set for a familiar face Emily was shocked to see...
Lord Savaunt
Keenspot Despot

Postby J. on Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:38 pm

the love of her life, Pepito.

"What are you doing here?!" exclaimed Emily.

"I've come to stop you, Michael. You can't treat Emily's body this way anymore." Before Emily could explain that she had regained control of her body, Pepito ran towards her and sent her unconcious with a karate chop to the neck.

When Emily finally awoke, Pepito was gone. Instead, Michael Summering, Mr Quit Itself, and Semirhage were standing over her. "Well gentlemen," Semirhage cuckled, "it seems our plan is coming together.

"Yes," said Quit Itself, "our plan to..."
J.
Keenspot Despot

Postby GoldWolf on Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:11 am

"...divulge the last parts of our secret plan, utterly causing our defeat later as dumbfoundadly stare at the hero we blatantly let get away because we got too wrapped up in what we were say that we forgot what we were saying..." and as these very words crossed his lips, Quit Itself looked down only to see Emily still waiting there with a bored expression. "Isn't this the part where you get away?"

Emily Rolled her eyes at Quit Itself, "You forgot to divulge the intimate details of your secret plan, but once you finally do that I'll be on my way yes. And those plans would be to..."
GoldWolf
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Location: In your computer, it's cramped, hot, and I need a corn dog...LET ME OUT!!!

Postby Lord Savaunt on Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:47 pm

After sever moments of uncmofortable silence Emily cleared her thorat loudly. "I'm waiting..."

Finally I.T.G. Quit Itself threw her a sheepish look not unlike a boy caught with a his hand in the cookie jar while looking at a dirty magazine. "Okay the truth is we don't really have a plan..."

"Don't say that!" Semirhage shouted.

"Well it's the truth isn't it?! As far as I can tell we've been making things up as we go along. In fact this whole bloody situation seems rife with randomness and confusion. Am I wrong here?"

"Some what" Michael Summering said "While there's certainly been a good bit of randomness going on there is a plan. We haven't let you in on most of it because you have a tendency to babble and blurt things out at inoportune moments... right now being a good example."

Turning to Emily Summering grinned maliciously. "Normally my dear when people like us get together elaborate plans and schemes get hatched that basically boil down to one of two things, world domination or world destruction. We've come up with a novel angle that nobobdies really given a try yet."

Sighing with frustration Emily scowled at him "Just get to the damned point already!"

"World liberation."

A blank stare over came Emily's face and all she could think to say was "...huh?"

"We want to free the world from poverty, disease and strife. We want to make everyone in the world truly equal."

"Why would you wanna do that?"

Summering's malicious grinned widened. "Very simple my dear because that would cause..."
Lord Savaunt
Keenspot Despot

Postby GoldWolf on Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:35 am

"...total choas. Just think about it." Pausing for a moment to catch his breath he continues. "Everything in all life is a struggle of inequality and balancing opposites. The only problem that comes is that true balance isn't based on the time line you work upon. The only true balance and control in the world is chaos and being able to decide where you want that chaos is the ultimate weapon. Behold the words of the True Discordians and listen for to make balance one must nurture your own inner chaos. To make Chaos one must nurture your inner balance. To truly walk the path of freedom we must cause chaos. In the the ways of out people this will truly bring balance to the world. The only true lasting balance is the blissful end of chaos!" The cacophony of twisted laughter that follows can only lead to one thing and that would be...
Welcome to GoldWolf XP now that you've updated, GoldWolf Vista will be out shortly. Don't forget to get your copy of GoldWolf Vista Ultimate. We overcharge you so that GoldWolf himself will have signed the front of the CD with a rubber stamp.
GoldWolf
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Location: In your computer, it's cramped, hot, and I need a corn dog...LET ME OUT!!!

Postby Lord Savaunt on Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:01 am

...Bang!

A gun shot halted any further thoughts that Michael Summering might have been about to espouse. A man stepped forth from the shadows dressed like he'd stepped out of a Sergio Leone western.

"It took my 20 years you bastard, but my father is avenged."

"Wait a tick, who the hell are you? Semirhage demanded.

"M'name's Rawley Cordlow mam. An I been searching cross a thousand worlds to kill this bastard." Pulling another gun from his belt Rawley pumped eleven more rounds into Michaels body. Then he pulled a out a pouch and took out another bullet. Emily noticed that it was made of silver.

Pulling the trigger once more Rawley stood still as the smoke and echoes cleared. "That's thirteen peices of dirty silver you heartless fucker. I hope you burn in hell Slumberand"

"Hold up a moment, did you say Slumberand or Summering?" Mr. QuitItself inquired.

"Slumberand, as in Montgomery the devil dawg Slumberand."

"You've made a nasty bit've a mistake then. This man is named Michael Summering."

Rawley turned over the corpse and shrieked with rage. "Damn that weed smokin mage. I'll HAVE MY VENGANCE YET SLUMBERAND!" He paused and took in his surroundings for seemingly the first time. Looking at Emily tied up her turned to Mr. Quit Itself and Semirhage and glared.

Turning back to Emily he said "Scuse me missy, but could y'all use some helpin out here?"

Nodding vigorously Emily said "Yes please. If you'd be so kind as to kill these two and set me free I'd really appreciate it."

Rawley turned around and looked at QuitItself and Semirhage as he put the guns into his belt. "Well I don't right know about killing folk without knowin what's goin on."

"But you already killed Michael. Those are his allies and they might want to avenge him?" Emily pointed out.

"Yeah, but that was an accident. Aint no call to follow up one bad move with another." He cast his eyes back and forth between the two. "What say y'all tell me why you got this here gal tied up."

Stepping forward QuitItself said "Well that's a bit of a long sto..." The sentence was cut short with the sounds of gurgling throats in stereo as blades seemingly appeared lodged in the throats of Emily's captors.

"Wow that was a quick decision." Emily was too tired to be as stunned as she felt she should probably be.

"In my kinda life you learn or read eyes real well little lady. Them two was waiting for the right moment to kill me, and not because I killed their compadre neither. Weren't no anger or sorrow in them eyes seeing that man dead. Now let's get you cut loose."

It took several minutes for Rawley to cut all the ropes as he took the time to concentrate carfully. After she was free he grabbed her wrist and stroked his thumb over the rope burn. "Them's some nice hands there little lady. You got a fella?"

Before Emily could say anything Pepito appeared out of thin air and said "Yeah, that would be me. Now who the hell are you and what are you doing with my fiance?"...
Lord Savaunt
Keenspot Despot

Postby J. on Thu May 17, 2007 9:12 pm

"We're going to roast her with mint sauce," said Mr. Quit Itself while licking his lips.
J.
Keenspot Despot

Postby reptail on Fri May 18, 2007 3:12 am

"Them lips of yours is going to lick the dirt of me boots, if you try to make move in this fine ladys direction, and I can issure you they won't taste like mint." Said Rawley Cordlow.

"Yeah, you heard the man... WAIT, this fine lady is MY fine lady. I'm the one that's supposed to defend her." Pepito fumed.

"Why don't you then?" inquired Rawley.
We are all fuzzy robots
reptail
Keenspot Despot

Postby J. on Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:03 am

"I will," Pepito said coldly. "Right after I rip out your heart!"

Rawley dropped to the ground, clutching the hole where his heart used to be.

"Pepito!" Emily cried. "You shouldn't have done that!"

"Y'know Em," Pepito said even more coldly. "I'm getting pretty damn sick of you telling me what I should and should not do! In fact, I think its about time I..."
J.
Keenspot Despot

Postby reptail on Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:45 pm

Pepito felt a quick pain in his throat. He stopped in the middle of sentece and dropped to his knees reaching for his throat.

"You should know better than take that tone with me dear", Emily said.
"I've stopped blood flow to your brains and within a minute or two you'll be dead. That is if you don't apologise to me. Now, say you're sorry.", continued Emily.

Pepito made some croaking voices trying to speak.

"Oh, sorry dear.", Emily said and released the blood flow to Pepitos brain again.
"Now, do you have something to say Pepito?", Emily asked.

While this was going on, Mr Quit Itself had taken a bottle of mint sauce from his pocket.
We are all fuzzy robots
reptail
Keenspot Despot

Postby J. on Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:26 am

"You caught me off guard, honey," Pepito said coldly. "Be warned, it won't happen again."

Pepito moved into a ninja fighting stance, and Emily quickly followed suit. Suddenly, Pepito gave a blood-curdling battle cry, and leaped into a flying kick. Emily quickly dodged the attack, and Pepito instead hit...
J.
Keenspot Despot

Re: Story Game 2: This time it's impersonal

Postby Lord Savaunt on Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:51 pm

Three hundred year old cheer leader Tasha Kent in the face. No one knew why a cheer leader from the future where in the average life span had expanded to 800 years was hanging around, and frankly they were all past the point of caring.

Tasha's jaw moved a few inches to the right as Pepito bounced backward and landed on his back. She looked over to her left at Faeirada the Flag Girl and mad a scissor motion with her hand. Faeirada tossed a cigarette which Tasha caught as Jaque the Jock stepped forward to light it with his psychedelic styled bic.

Looking down at Pepito Tasha said "Since my pretty little jaw was not your target and you didn't smudge my make up I'll let this one go. Don't let it happen again."

"Thank you. So wha..."

He fell silent as Jaque the Jock lifted a hand and said...
Lord Savaunt
Keenspot Despot

Previous

Return to Everything Jake