I was born in the wrong country.

Discuss Mike Rosenzweig's
long-running webcomic!

Moderator: Mike Rosenzweig

Postby hobgoblino on Mon Jul 12, 2004 12:07 am

Ok first of all I dont know where you got the whole alien/warlord/hydrogen bomb thing from because thats not Scientology.

Also you realise that you are attacking something and insulting me based only on information you got from one chapter of one book, that you may not have understood fully. If Scientology isnt for you then I am fine with that, but I cant help feeling that its not fair for you to to attack me because I do find it works for me.
hobgoblino
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby lord_nightrose on Sat Aug 28, 2004 7:22 pm

Yes, that is Scientology. That's what it all comes down to. When you read about a person becoming "Clear" through the use of some ridiculous fake technology, it means that they are Clear of all the 'body thetans' (alien souls) that exist in your body.

Of course, most people don't find this out until they've been brainwashed to pay their entire life savings to the Church of Scientology, and told that their friends and family are evil and should be avoided unless they can be converted.
[z?]
lord_nightrose
Keenspot Despot

Postby furiku on Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:44 am

So, nightrose... Want to discuss christianity now? :P

(Not defending scientology. I just read in your LJ that you don't like it when people bash your religion on forums. Well, to quote the bible, do unto others, etcetera.)
Moop!

Cthulu is perfectly evil.
An evil that fails to exist is imperfect.
Therefore, Cthulu must exist.
furiku
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Re:

Postby lord_nightrose on Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:54 pm

furiku wrote:So, nightrose... Want to discuss christianity now? :P

(Not defending scientology. I just read in your LJ that you don't like it when people bash your religion on forums. Well, to quote the bible, do unto others, etcetera.)

Funny you should mention that (almost six years ago). My deconversion from Christianity to atheism was partly due to my recognition of the absurdity of Christian beliefs in the context of mocking Scientology during the Anonymous protests against Scientology back in 2008...
[z?]
lord_nightrose
Keenspot Despot

Re: I was born in the wrong country.

Postby Elicius-Grey on Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:27 am

This forum needs a like button for when I have nothing that's actually relevant t'say, but think your comment deserves respect. RESTECP, Baby.

So you're atheist now, through and through? Disbelief in Christianity has lead to total disbelief in all possible higher beings?
There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact.
Elicius-Grey
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Gozer the Rastafarian.

Postby SSJRagnarok on Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:55 am

It's tough being a Christian with strict scientific, sociological, and psychological sensibilities. I'm aware that for the most part I'm still believing because its a safety blanket thing.
Beware the Darkness, for when it comes you will realize that it was here all along. The Darkness....is YOU.
SSJRagnarok
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Elicius-Grey on Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:21 pm

Man, it has been so long since I've engaged in theological discussion!

Surely it would be impossible to be a Christian with strict scientific sensibilities, let alone any others?
There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact.
Elicius-Grey
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Nerome on Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:04 am

See, this is telling me that I haven't been here since at least November, because these are marked as unread posts.

And for a second, I got all excited that furiku and nightrose and savvy and gobby were all back.
Until I saw the "2004" bit.
And then I was sad.
And will continue to be sad.
SAD.
STOP REVIVING MY HOPES.
Nerome
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby rs4playniuwa on Fri May 18, 2012 11:25 pm

The building Lord really invincible, thought very have routines.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
You may also like:Rs Gold|runescape gold
rs4playniuwa
Junior Keenspotter

Previous

Return to Everything Jake