Discuss Mike Rosenzweig's
long-running webcomic!

Moderator: Mike Rosenzweig

Postby Nerome on Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:55 am

yes, rep. Yes you are.
Nerome
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby reptail on Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:18 pm

I am? Man, this forum thing is really hard...
We are all fuzzy robots
reptail
Keenspot Despot

Postby Nerome on Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:03 pm

-.-
Nerome
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Sabaccplayer on Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:04 am

Thankfully I'm home now just got back about two weeks ago. I am back in Cali for a bit before I head to South Dakota. There were plenty of desert foxes or "cat-dogs" as my squadmates liked to call them. But we never caught any of them. Anyway i am enjoying being home right now and spending time with my family. I will probably be more into the forum thing when I get back to South Dakota.
"AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE CUZ STONE COLD SAID SO!" Stone Cold Steve Austin
"We deal in lead friend." Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven
"Do you like.............................Pie?" The Rock
"NOW GET IN THE PIT AND TRY TO LOVE SOMEONE!" Kid Rock
"I Am That Damn Good!" HHH and yeah me too.
Sabaccplayer
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Nerome on Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:52 pm

awesome. What are you going to do once you're in SD?
Nerome
Keenspot Juggernaut

Back in Black.

Postby SSJRagnarok on Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:23 pm

Hey everyone! I have returned once again. I'm actually in the U.K. now (as opposed to western Pennsylvania) studying law at Univ. of Buckingham. And of course now I'm procrastinating and posting here when I should be reading cases. Oh well! I see the usual threads are still alive and well. Well provided that I don't let my work overwhelm me too much I should be back on usual basis. Good to see you all here, Nerome, Sabacc, Reptail, KDoy, Crystalis, Lord Sav...*GROUP HUG*
Beware the Darkness, for when it comes you will realize that it was here all along. The Darkness....is YOU.
SSJRagnarok
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby reptail on Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:16 am

Welcome back ragnis and welcome to europe as well.
Now that you're studying law you have to buy nintendo ds (if don't own it allready) and get the game Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney :)

So how's it going in UK?
We are all fuzzy robots
reptail
Keenspot Despot

Postby Nerome on Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:51 am

why's everyone else get to go to europe? srsly.

HI RAGGY. :D
Nerome
Keenspot Juggernaut

Corners of your perception...

Postby SSJRagnarok on Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:18 pm

Hey, not too bad. Been here for a month and a half now. The culture shock isn't that big for me actually. I'm in a small rural town...just like home. Only different locals. But the big thing for me is the food. God it spoils so fast over here! It's like they hardly use any preservatives. And so much organic stuff too! Not that it's a bad thing really, I mean it's good. I'm just not the type to care either way at home. I love cheese though and it's amazing how easy it is to get all different types everywhere. I'm gonna probably go to london for a couple days on my break next month though.
Beware the Darkness, for when it comes you will realize that it was here all along. The Darkness....is YOU.
SSJRagnarok
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Lord Savaunt on Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:29 am

Big pat on the back to ya Rags.

Nice to hear that you're enjoying England, I hope to go there myself someday.

Hope you enjoy South Dakota Sabacc.

I'm doing my best with being back in Oklahoma, it sucks ass to be back here and not out in Oregon. The people I've seen seen I've been back are good to see again and at least the job thing's working out. After a year I'll be able to take classes at OSU at half tuition and maybe get all the little stuff outta the way and transfer to a school in Oregon.
Lord Savaunt
Keenspot Despot

Location: I live in a house, and it is cool, but I wish it were haunted.

Postby Nerome on Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:06 am

Man, I feel jipped. Y'all are going all over the place, and I didn't even go to the beach this summer. In Miami!! I didn't even go down to Homestead or the Keys, or up to Fort Lauderdale, I stayed in the same place all freaking summer...

Though, classes are starting today, and there's a good chance we'll be getting a hurricane tomorrow... and we might be going camping next weekend. Which is stupid, but whatever.

Okay, done griping, back to not paying attention to class.
Nerome
Keenspot Juggernaut

YAY IMAGE POSTING!!!

Postby GoldWolf on Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:14 am

So yea, I signed on with Captain Jack Sparrow back in February. I was on a Disney Cruise and there he was on the beach, so yea, pirate. there is more after the gianourmous picture of doom. So yea. read on...you might be surprised.

And for those that care, I sing karaoke *Screams and runs the other way* so yea, the joys of you tube and horrible singing, suffer as the cast and crew suffered MWAHAHAHAHA Oh yea and the kid talking at the beginning is my nephew. My niece is recording this for me and the girls dancing all over the place...I have no clue who they are, but it was amusing to see someone dancing to my crappy singing Enjoy =^_^=
Welcome to GoldWolf XP now that you've updated, GoldWolf Vista will be out shortly. Don't forget to get your copy of GoldWolf Vista Ultimate. We overcharge you so that GoldWolf himself will have signed the front of the CD with a rubber stamp.
GoldWolf
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Location: In your computer, it's cramped, hot, and I need a corn dog...LET ME OUT!!!

Postby Nerome on Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:35 am

y halo thar. My ears are twitching a little bit.
I'm sleepy. Why did you post your singing? Hello. Who are you? I'm confused. Did I mention I'm sleepy?

I'm on spring break. This makes me happy.
I have 20 essays to write by Tuesday the 27th. Damn. Also, a collab art project I don't really want to work on anymore, because we killed it. Also, I miss food. I have no money. My job stopped paying me every week. I haven't really eaten yet today... I wonder if I can eat tomorrow. That'd be lovely. I'm lightheaded. I think I'll go lie down now.

Hello Wolfy person whom I don't know. The forum was deformed away from its original purpose to entertain ...me. :) WOO!

<.<
>.>
k, I'm done now.
Nerome
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Mike Rosenzweig on Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:49 pm

Ner--

Wolf was one of the first people to post on the EJake forum like 7 years ago. :) If you go back and look at some of the firsts posts you will see his name quite a bit.
Mike R
EverythingJake.com
GodModeonline.com
Mike Rosenzweig
Keenspot Despot

Postby Nerome on Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:50 pm

oh don't make me do work...
Nerome
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby GoldWolf on Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:07 pm

I was most famous for this insanity, back in the day. If you go back to around like page 17+ of the forums old topics pages you'll start seeing me all over the place and the high level of asshole that I truly was. But the post listed bellow was probably my best known one. Heh, back when 50 pages was an insane number of pages HAHAHAHHAHAHHA.

Personal Poll

so yea, there were other good ones, but it's best to leave them buried I think and look back at them, rather then try to resurrect that which has been killed, brought back, killed again, abducted by aliens, reanimated, torched, cursed to an eternal existence of insanity and then finally allowed to rest in peace. best not to disrupt the uber dead. Otherwise you end up with another one of me...not a pretty sight.
GoldWolf
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Location: In your computer, it's cramped, hot, and I need a corn dog...LET ME OUT!!!

Postby reptail on Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:12 pm

I have strong doubts that that is the original Captain Jack Sparrow, you know Depp. It's an impostor. Make him walk the plank, make him drink bad rum or whiskey.
We are all fuzzy robots
reptail
Keenspot Despot

Postby Nerome on Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:23 pm

I'm too tired after trying to read Plato today, so I'll just take your word for it.

Also, reptail is right. Minus the making him drink, because after a while, it won't matter if it's bad or not.
Nerome
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby reptail on Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:11 am

Nerome wrote:Also, reptail is right. Minus the making him drink, because after a while, it won't matter if it's bad or not.

That's true.
We are all fuzzy robots
reptail
Keenspot Despot

Postby Nerome on Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:50 pm

Of course it's true, when have I ever lied to you?

Nerome
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby GoldWolf on Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:26 am

Technically, all alcohol is bad fruit, bread, or grain water anyway..I mean if it were beer it could get skunked, but the rest of it just ages and gets better. Did I say I met Johnny Depp? It's like saying "I met Micky Mouse!" You didn't actually meet mickey, and you definitely didn't meat his original voice actor. If you did then I want to know where they are hiding good old Walt and when they figured out how to cure him.
Welcome to GoldWolf XP now that you've updated, GoldWolf Vista will be out shortly. Don't forget to get your copy of GoldWolf Vista Ultimate. We overcharge you so that GoldWolf himself will have signed the front of the CD with a rubber stamp.
GoldWolf
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Nerome on Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:51 am

hey, hey, I know someone who was an extra in the last Pirates of the Caribbean movie. And he was only an extra BECAUSE he met Johnny Depp on vacation. So it's NOT SO UNLIKELY. :D
Nerome
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby reptail on Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:57 am

So you're almost related to a celebrity.

There's an radio show in Finland called "Melkein sukua julkkikselle" which means Almost related to a celebrity. In this show people can call there and tell them if they or one of their friends have met a celebrity. Then they tell about the meeting, it can be just passing by a celebrity in the street or actually talking to them or whatever. Then the host declares if the story qualifies and if it does he then says that the caller is almost related to a celebrity. It's one those pointles shows.
We are all fuzzy robots
reptail
Keenspot Despot

Postby GoldWolf on Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:22 pm

I've met Jason Newstead, and Spyder Zombie. I'm almost famous, *does happy dance* not really. Oh yea, and I've met Fred Gallagher because I work for Otakon.

While it would rock if that actually had been Johnny, my neice was very good about being very vocal about that not being Johnny. My neice has no etiquette regarding these kinds of things. =>.>= =<.<= I have no clue where she might have gotten that from. =>.>= =<.<=

catch you later =^_^=
GoldWolf
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Nerome on Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:11 pm

riiiiiiight...

you guys are weird.
Nerome
Keenspot Juggernaut

PreviousNext

Return to Everything Jake