Mike in Baltimore

Discuss Mike Rosenzweig's
long-running webcomic!

Moderator: Mike Rosenzweig

Mike in Baltimore

Postby Mike Rosenzweig on Fri May 17, 2002 5:24 pm

Okay, so I'm in Baltimore and there's no one who found the message boards except neun. I dunno if i like these yet. We'll see, eh?

I'll be here until Monday so no drawing until then but there will be text "comics" this weekend, depending on time.

So, everyone see SW: EP2? What did y'all think of Superhero U?
Mike R
EverythingJake.com
GodModeonline.com
Mike Rosenzweig
Keenspot Despot

Mesa passin' LAWS. okeyday?!

Postby Chris Crosby on Fri May 17, 2002 6:08 pm

I want more Jar Jar.
Chris Crosby
KeenAdmin

life and the force

Postby Soulskinner on Fri May 17, 2002 7:09 pm

of course i saw Ep 2, it was alright, pretty good, although pretty boring and light on the action until Yoda started kicking some ass. Overall i liked it and it didn't have much of jar jar in it which was awesome.. i did find it funny how jar jar was manipulated into screwing over everyone...jar jar is the death of the republic...

anyway, don't really like the new boards.. all shiny and glossy looking.. too bright for my dark sensitive eyes
Soulskinner
Keenspotter Supreme

no star wars yet...

Postby greay on Sat May 18, 2002 3:05 am

Haven't gotten to see SW yet; I've been too busy to sleep, much less even think about seeing movies. So you guys better not ruin it for me <g>.... (Actually, it was the EJake comic w/them all sitting in the theatre that brought to my attention that the movie was out already...)

But the Superhero U piece was really really good. I know people have talked about your drawing progressing as the comic's gone on, and I think that last piece of writing proves the same thing about your prose.
-greay
greay
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Everything Jake