here kitty kitty kitty....

Discuss Mike Rosenzweig's
long-running webcomic!

Moderator: Mike Rosenzweig

Postby Coldfire88 on Fri Apr 12, 2002 11:43 am

um I am not Jack so uh how are you planning on getting all of this whip cream and pudding off of me. Hmm. Now it is my turn to be evil... wait that would imply that I'm occasionally good
Coldfire88
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby NotQuitePaeg@n on Fri Apr 12, 2002 2:39 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh boy, you baited the trap now you must deal with what you catch!!! Hahahaha. *really wants to know how she plans to get all that off of him*
Somebody screwed the clown and out came me. 9 months later. Born with a frown and a tear instead of a smile and a big red nose.
NotQuitePaeg@n
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Coldfire88 on Fri Apr 12, 2002 5:34 pm

grrr. Thats it! *Crawls into Pez's Box* I am not leaving until I have justice. *Starts to cry* All I wanted was to read the forums and I get covered by whip cream and pudding. Then I get spread with a hose. All I wanted was a little love and respect.

Coldfire

~I am going to rot in hell for eternity. I just know it.
Coldfire88
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby NotQuitePaeg@n on Fri Apr 12, 2002 8:23 pm

You see, you first misfire on a poor defenceless guy and then you got him in a box that was built for a women and its too big for him, and hes crying. Everybody see what she brings men to? Ive heard of women bringing men to their knees, but that was in a differant context, she brings them to there knees in sorrow. Your so cruel. You have to make up for it....in some way. *wink* Its only right. Attacking poor men.....*rambles and mumbles off while walking away.*
Somebody screwed the clown and out came me. 9 months later. Born with a frown and a tear instead of a smile and a big red nose.
NotQuitePaeg@n
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Jackallen12 on Tue Apr 16, 2002 11:32 am

*Sneaks up behind Pezzy*

*SPLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT Jello, whipped cream, and chocolate pudding coat Pez in a sticky, but exciting mess*

Coldfire, I'm sorry you sprung her little trap for me. Hehehehehehe.

*noogies the jello-cream-chocolate covered Pez*
Jackallen12
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Jackallen12 on Tue Apr 16, 2002 8:32 pm

*Evil Grin*

Now you're all dirty pez, I think I can help you out.

*Grabs hose and sprays off the layers of goop*

Better?

*Does Wombat Victory Dance*
Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditiones habes.

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
Jackallen12
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Jackallen12 on Wed Apr 17, 2002 11:51 pm

Oh now it's on... Slime me with the You Can't Do That on Television slime will ya'

I will now unleash my ultimate weapon

*fires a small handgun looking device, little balls of fur bounce everywhere*

There is nothing more disgusting than what is about to be unleashed.

*Hundreds of little furballs turn into cute cuddly bunnies and cuddle pez*

ha

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
Jackallen12
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby NotQuitePaeg@n on Thu Apr 18, 2002 5:53 pm

Actually come to think of it, you cant say that on Television was around before her time, heck, its almost before my time. LolSo im sure she refers to the nickelodian slime from somethign else.
NotQuitePaeg@n
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Jackallen12 on Thu Apr 18, 2002 7:16 pm

Okay so you outcuted my bunnies. I didn't want to do this but you leave me no choice.

*puts in super sound proof earplugs*

I'm sorry in advance.

*puts a Kenny G CD and cranks it up to eleven*

Jackallen12
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Huge on Thu Apr 18, 2002 11:14 pm

*Skates in and checks the CD player a in to the wall, than goes over and slashes the rest of it to oblivian.* Sorry I could let that happen this should do the trick, just don't breath in. *throws on of my hockey gloves to jack* this should be more than enough to gross her out. I wouldn't do this normaly, but look what she did to pore coldfire women can't be let run rampit or the world would go to hell.
-Pain is something that man must indure in his heart, and since the heart feels pain so easily, some belive that life is pain.

-Of all the things I've lost... I miss my pants the most.

-Life is no joking matter, but death on the other hand, well that is just funny.
Huge
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Jackallen12 on Fri Apr 19, 2002 2:43 pm

*puts on his haz-mat suit and grabs the hockey glove*

Here pezzie... *tackles the hair flipping vixen and puts the open end of Huge's hockey glove on her nose*

Love ya, but you gotta stop these ambushes

Jackallen12
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby NotQuitePaeg@n on Fri Apr 19, 2002 3:52 pm

"Watches an laughs his butt off." Oh my this is funny. Hmmmmm, but thinga are way too messy and hot in here, we need to cool some people off.

*loads a supersoaker up to the garden hose and pumps it up, then letting a flood of water loose on the crowd wetting all those covered in gook have it.*
NotQuitePaeg@n
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby NotQuitePaeg@n on Sun Apr 21, 2002 5:45 pm

*Old Clint Eastwood western showdown music plays in background.*

Well Jack, i see yah got somebody behind yah there, the way i see it, you got two choices, one, stand your ground and take the medicine like Pezzy is getting, or two, step aside and let me hose her down. The choice is yours.

So whats it gonna be huh?

*Pumps the supersoaker again*

choose....
NotQuitePaeg@n
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Jackallen12 on Mon Apr 22, 2002 11:00 pm

*quickdraws his compact Jellmag44 and fires a glob into the barrel of the supersoaker*

No one picks on pez in this thread but me! Join the rest of the goop covered ones.

*fires globs of jello into paeg@n's chest*

It's okay pez, you can come out now.

*puffs on cigarillo*

Jackallen12
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby NotQuitePaeg@n on Thu Apr 25, 2002 6:30 pm

Hmm

*realises he didnt see the other guys weapon, but, covered in goop what can yah do?*

*Scraped some off his chest with his hand and hits Jack in the face smolderingthe cigarello*

Smoking bad for you..mmmkay?

*Quickly smears whats left in Pezz's face*

LOL Woo Hoo smear the queer, NOT IT!!!

*runs off all soggy*
NotQuitePaeg@n
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Everything Jake