First Kisses.

Discuss Mike Rosenzweig's
long-running webcomic!

Moderator: Mike Rosenzweig

Postby Coldfire88 on Tue Apr 16, 2002 11:00 am

What amazes you? I am confused. I must be rammbling and not know it. Either that or stop assuming that I know who people are talking to in their posts.
::Shrugs::

Coldfire88

~I could never change
Just what I feel
My face will never show
What is not real
-Red Hot Chili Peppers, from "I could have Lied"
Coldfire88
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Neunstern on Thu Apr 18, 2002 12:48 am

It matters with which intention you kiss.

And if you give lip-kisses to your girlfriend like to your grandma, then you have to suck at kissing.
Neunstern
Keenspot Despot

Postby Coldfire88 on Thu Apr 18, 2002 10:06 am

Well I have only kissed one girl and it was cold and unemotional. I know I mentioned this before. I think I enjoy being licked by my dog much better then being kissed by that girl.

As for anything else I can't really get better at kissing if no girl wants to date me.(Most find me generally repulsive). Well I guess I could just put on a cup and go out as long as I get past the groin shots, slaps and law suits.

I guess I really don't care to much about kissing. Don't really care at all about sex. All I look for is a girl who likes me, I like, and we share common interests(Not running in terror would be a nice start) But finding a girl who wouldn't mind an anime and RPG nerd like myself is hard enough. So for now I will settle for BIG TITS. *Dodges all incoming shots and runs away*

Coldfire

I was kidding(I care about sex)*Hole gets bigger*
Coldfire88
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Coldfire88 on Thu Apr 18, 2002 12:09 pm

*peeks head back into room*
*bows head in shame*

I am sorry. Some of those comments make me look kind of bad, I know. I am just in a bad mood and under a lot of stress. I have decided to just ask nicely.

Will Somebody kill me?
Please.

Coldfire

~Death is the only great adventure I have left.
Coldfire88
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Neunstern on Thu Apr 18, 2002 2:27 pm

no they dont make you look bad at all.

I like big breasts too. There is nothing wrong with that.
And if someone has a problem they have to get me first!

However, maybe women aren't your thing. Every tried men?
Neunstern
Keenspot Despot

Postby Neunstern on Thu Apr 18, 2002 2:30 pm

no they dont make you look bad at all.

I like big breasts too. There is nothing wrong with that.
And if someone has a problem they have to get me first!

However, maybe women aren't your thing. Every tried men?
Neunstern
Keenspot Despot

Postby Huge on Thu Apr 18, 2002 11:41 pm

He damn well better not start liking men. If he does I better be the second to know right after he tells some other guy he likes, that way I can go get my room changed for next year. No, not really I wouldn't change rooms just over that but I would like to know just one of those things. Coldfire is a cool guy and even if he turned gay (this will never happen i.e. he loves looking at women way to much) he is better than my curent room mate who loves the cock it is that simple. Nobody on the floor likes him and I have yet to find somebody anywhere here that does.

And for the women thing. I have to have a women who cuddles I couldn't even think about going out with some one who didn't cuddle and hot women like looking pretty and thats itthey don't want to cuddle because they might look slightly off or some bullshit.

Yes, women confuse the hell out off me and I have been taught by some of the best. I guess it just is one of those things like math or a sence of style.
-Pain is something that man must indure in his heart, and since the heart feels pain so easily, some belive that life is pain.

-Of all the things I've lost... I miss my pants the most.

-Life is no joking matter, but death on the other hand, well that is just funny.
Huge
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Coldfire88 on Fri Apr 19, 2002 7:40 am

I don't know Huge there have been times when women have pissed either me or my brother off to such a degree, that one of us would murmur the phrase. "Women are too much of Psycho Bitches. Give me big Hard Cock over that emotional raping." That feeling passes with the next chick who walks ny me though.

So now I perfer the phrase of Devon's "Bitches, man. Bitches"

(and don't give me any shit for the crap I have said I am sure people who come out of emotional situations say stupid shit, other then me)

Coldfire

~Men spend half their life trying to figure out everything they can about women... and the second half trying to forget everything they had learned.
Coldfire88
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Caimlas on Fri Apr 19, 2002 8:38 am

I like that, "Bitches, man, bitches" phrase. I'm making it my own. :smile: I hopefully won't have to use it in reference to my situation any longer, but I can use it in sympathizing. :smile:

Female breasts: big isn't always better. If they're big, and well formed - damn, that's nice. But, if they're not nice orbs and sag (I'm pretty paticular about that, but that's just me, because I'm paticular to smaller breasts anyway), then I definately dig 'em (generally have to be attached to a fit female for 'em to be 'nice' large breasts... which really applies for the 'smaller' A (on smaller chicks) or B breasts. I don't get the stigma for large breasts - unclothed, small breasts are much more attractive. Just ask any European. :smile: (I'm not from .eu, but I apparently appreciate some of their finer things)
Caimlas
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Neunstern on Fri Apr 19, 2002 1:34 pm

Hello. I am european. And If you ask me: I am in pain because of the "Bitches,man. Bitches." quote.

Oh yes. And please: Being gay is evil. Gay men are the sons of the devil and lesbians are only there to have sex with other females for men, who watch them.

And before i forget:
El phantasmo asked me to tell you all that he wont be on the board for some time because of his connection i think.
Neunstern
Keenspot Despot

Postby RichardCranium on Fri Apr 19, 2002 1:49 pm

Breasts should be proportionate. If your 5'0 with 36DDs that's gross, same thing if your 6'0 with a training bra. Personally I like 'em short(they don't get their knees dirty) 5'6 and under with around a 32B-34C. How's that for particular?

Also I have no problem with gay men, takes two males out of circulation and increases my odds with the females. Now lesbians, that's just a waste.
RichardCranium
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Coldfire88 on Fri Apr 19, 2002 3:22 pm

On 2002-04-19 14:34, Neunstern wrote:
Hello. I am european. And If you ask me: I am in pain because of the "Bitches,man. Bitches." quote.

Well because I am not sure what kind of pain you are in I will say that I if I upset you I am sorry. But that phrase is meant to be used when someone hurts you. I use it because here at my college emotionally Raping ColdFire seems to be an olymic sport. I have been publically embarased more times then I care to remember so I am not ditching that phrase. I keep it because it reminds me of all the guys I was around when we first starting using it and it lefts my spirits even if momentarily.

On 2002-04-19 14:34, Neunstern wrote:
Oh yes. And please: Being gay is evil. Gay men are the sons of the devil and lesbians are only there to have sex with other females for men, who watch them.

Yes being gay is very evil, the majotity of my friends are gay and i think they are all evil. From the gay guys I still hang out with on the weekends, the ones I went to elementry to high school with and the ones I roomed with here at college. But gay men are not the sons of the devil. I can say this with certainty since I am a virgin. (I am pure and unadulterated Evil.) and my lesbian friends don't let me watch so I will have to point this rule out to them. Although the Bi-sexual ones do say I am allowed to join in, but that is a different matter entirely.

Moral: You can't help who you are attracted to know matter how hard you try. Don't ever judge others based on who they love instead stand in awe because unlike so many before them they did find love.

Coldfire

~"The greatest thing you shall ever learn is to love and be loved in return."

Moulin Rouge
Coldfire88
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Neunstern on Sat Apr 20, 2002 3:12 am

Listen to Pez. Everyone seems to listen to her. She is very right.

Oh and there is no such thing as DD cupsize.
Neunstern
Keenspot Despot

Postby Soulskinner on Sat Apr 20, 2002 10:26 am

Ahh the B-word, the word women don't seem to like.. even though us men know that you women call us assholes when we aren't around, we don't really like being called that but nobody seems to care. whatever, its only a word that is so overused it no longer has meaning...

I have Gay friends, straight friends and Bi friends, i say, whatever floats your boat, i don't really care. I get along with all of them and they are all the same.
"A well-frog cannot imagine the ocean, nor can a summer insect conceive of ice. How then can a scholar understand the Tao? He is restricted by his own learning" - Chuang-tse

"The wise are not learned; the learned are not wise" - Lao-tse

"Canada is like the loft apartment over a really great party."
-Robin Williams

"We are not men disguised as mere dogs, we are wolves disguised as men."
Jin-Roh
Soulskinner
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby RichardCranium on Sat Apr 20, 2002 10:51 am

On 2002-04-20 04:12, Neunstern wrote:
Oh and there is no such thing as DD cupsize.

Technically you're correct if you go by the standard measuring system. However manufacturers do make D,DD,DDD bras. Here's a chart for you for some comparison.

http://www.feelpretty.com/europeansizes.html
RichardCranium
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Coldfire88 on Sat Apr 20, 2002 1:19 pm

ok. Now I am frightened. I am going to have nightmares tonight of being bluegdoned to death by large breasts. Scary.

Coldfire
Coldfire88
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby RichardCranium on Sat Apr 20, 2002 1:32 pm

On 2002-04-20 14:19, Coldfire88 wrote:
ok. Now I am frightened. I am going to have nightmares tonight of being bluegdoned to death by large breasts. Scary.

Coldfire

Scary, but ahhhh what a way to go.
RichardCranium
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Coldfire88 on Sat Apr 20, 2002 8:22 pm

Hmm... Death by breasts. :smile: Yeah but if they are not those of someone I care about It just isn't my way to go. I still have that faint glimmer of hope that Love exists and when i hopelessly fall in love, I will not notice the Icepick under the matress and then I can be stabbed mid orgasim which will be an odd feeling.

Pez can bludgen me to death whenever she wishes though. I really wouldn't mind it coming from her. :smile:

Coldfire

~I am going to rot in hell for all of eternity I just know it.
Coldfire88
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Neunstern on Sun Apr 21, 2002 5:23 am

I worked in a clothing store for quite some time. There is no such thing as a DD size.

It starts with A and ends with.. well Z I guess. Allthough I think Z sizes Bras would be able to hold the sun.

The british have a different measurment system then the rest of europe; so does France by the way.
Neunstern
Keenspot Despot

PreviousNext

Return to Everything Jake