Cruel, I know

Discuss Mike Rosenzweig's
long-running webcomic!

Moderator: Mike Rosenzweig

Cruel, I know

Postby Nerome on Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:06 pm

Believe me, I know. All of a sudden there're a dozen posts from Nerome, and maybe, just maybe, there will be something wonderful and amazing happen, like the apocalypse.

But not to fear. And try not to overwhelm your hearts with hope. Although I make a pact to myself that I will try my darndest to frequent the Boredom Games, I know -- I just know -- that I will get that short term memory up and running in no time. So I give you this new post.

To fondle.
And possibly molest, in my probable absence.

Because I <3.

;)
Last edited by Nerome on Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nerome
Keenspot Juggernaut

breast actives website

Postby wralaycle on Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:36 pm

<a href=http://buy-breastactives.wetpaint.com>visit site</a> is a great breast enhancer program that may naturally turn saggy, small, unattractive breasts prior to the program to firm, big, eye popping breasts. The program can be so good it has even caught a person's eye of respected and popular national television programs like ABC news, CBS, FOX news, CNN news among others. It has even been advertised in numerous magazines proving that it is great appreciated program which comes through on its promises to give its costumers bigger far better breasts.

If you are looking for the Breast Actives review you are not by yourself numerous women are looking for natural breast enlargment option. These women do not want surgical treatment or injections; they need to grow their breast size safely and naturally. Breast Actives is most likely the solution so read on.
<a href=http://buy-breastactives.wetpaint.com>visit site</a>
wralaycle
Junior Keenspotter

Re: breast actives website

Postby Nerome on Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:42 pm

wralaycle wrote:<a href=http://buy-breastactives.wetpaint.com>visit site</a> is a great breast enhancer program that may naturally turn saggy, small, unattractive breasts prior to the program to firm, big, eye popping breasts. The program can be so good it has even caught a person's eye of respected and popular national television programs like ABC news, CBS, FOX news, CNN news among others. It has even been advertised in numerous magazines proving that it is great appreciated program which comes through on its promises to give its costumers bigger far better breasts.

If you are looking for the Breast Actives review you are not by yourself numerous women are looking for natural breast enlargment option. These women do not want surgical treatment or injections; they need to grow their breast size safely and naturally. Breast Actives is most likely the solution so read on.

I would really like to object to the above spam message. Really. My breasts are fantastic, thank you. How dare you insinuate they are anything less than fabulous? Not to mention more probably needing a reduction rather than enlargement, thankyouverymuch,... and as far as I know, the only way to "naturally" enlarge breasts anyhow is to gain a ton of weight or go on birth control.

I am incensed. INCENSED.
And a little aroused.
Maybe.
Nerome
Keenspot Juggernaut

Lady Serena of the Scissors.

Postby SSJRagnarok on Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:15 pm

Spam is a powerful force. Espousing angry arousal is merely a fraction of it's capabilities.
Beware the Darkness, for when it comes you will realize that it was here all along. The Darkness....is YOU.
SSJRagnarok
Keenspot Juggernaut

Re: Cruel, I know

Postby Nerome on Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:26 pm

I may be interested to find out its other capabilities. Do tell~
Nerome
Keenspot Juggernaut

King Bastion of the Backpacks.

Postby SSJRagnarok on Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:44 pm

Oh, we will discover them together....*holds out hand* Come, and we shall delve into it's deeper mysteries....
Beware the Darkness, for when it comes you will realize that it was here all along. The Darkness....is YOU.
SSJRagnarok
Keenspot Juggernaut

Re: Cruel, I know

Postby Elicius-Grey on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:14 pm

{Ominous Voice}

BEWAAAAARE THE DEEPER MYSTERIIIIIIEEEES....

{/Ominous Voice}
There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact.
Elicius-Grey
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Return to Everything Jake