Mike you evil bastard

Discuss Mike Rosenzweig's
long-running webcomic!

Moderator: Mike Rosenzweig

Postby Cerberus527 on Sun Nov 18, 2001 7:45 am

Is it just me or do a sence a cat fight comming on?!? I'll put $50 on Mecca, after seeing the way she kicked Jake's ass I am sure she could do so much more damage to Sandy!
Cerberus527
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Lord Savaunt on Sun Nov 18, 2001 12:29 pm

I almost fell out've me chair laughin my arse off. You sick demented bastard. Sandy as the new roomie? SANDY IS THE NEW ROOM MATE TO REPLACE FAITH!!???<P> SO I take that there is a god and He sees Jake as entertainment value? Seriously this is the best sucker punchine I ever seen Mike.<P> Well okay the 'dude, what the fuck haven't you ever heard of pants' was the best, but this is still hilarious.
Lord Savaunt
Keenspot Despot

Location: I live in a house, and it is cool, but I wish it were haunted.

Postby Skippythepeanut on Sun Nov 18, 2001 12:43 pm

It looks like Sandy doesn't want any trouble but if it comes down to it i'm sure Mecca would win. I'd just like to say...damn i'd hate to be Jake right now.
Skippythepeanut
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby admiralwilliams on Mon Nov 19, 2001 8:40 am

Well, now Mecca's got to suck it up...she is stuck with Sandy, thanks to the genius of the Twins...I certainly hope there's no bloodshed. Cleaning up blood is a bitch, and paying damages on a room at college is expensive.
Not that it matters much anyway...looks like thing are about to end between Jake and Mecca.
Which spawns the question...who will Jake date next? Will Faith suddenly return, and they discover their lost love? Will irony kick Jake swiftly in the ass and end him up with Sandy? Or will that chick that's always hitting on him hook up with him? Tune in next time for "As The megoth Turns"...<P>------------------
<B>Admiral Tucker Williams</B>
USS Nova, NCC 59910
<I>Lock on...Light up the Sky!</I>
admiralwilliams
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Everything Jake