First Time

Discuss Mike Rosenzweig's
long-running webcomic!

Moderator: Mike Rosenzweig

Postby Jason Andersen on Sat Feb 10, 2001 1:37 am

Damn. I've never even heard of this comic until I ran across a link to it from Dr. Lobster, and all I can say is, damn. I saw 299 and was curious enough to check out the first one. And the next one. And the next one. In short, I just read the whole archive in the space of a few hours without looking at the clock and only a few cigarette breaks. And, lucky me, by the time I came back around and read 299 again, not only did it make sense now, but 300 was waiting for me, too. Damn fine comic, Mike, and you just got yourself another fan.<P>------------------
Just Some Random Guy
Jason Andersen
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Mike Rosenzweig on Sat Feb 10, 2001 3:33 am

Hi jason! welcome to the message board!<P>and who said the comic is weird? lol<P>what was your favortie storyline so far? <P>------------------
Mike Rosenzweig
EverythingJake.com
Mike Rosenzweig
Keenspot Despot

Postby Neunstern on Sat Feb 10, 2001 4:13 am

Yo!<P>
someone had to say it.
Neunstern
Keenspot Despot

Postby G_E_C_K_O on Sat Feb 10, 2001 4:14 am

..And people desperately trying to bring more chaos into our lives.<P>*cough*Death*cough*
G_E_C_K_O
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Patrick Phelan on Sat Feb 10, 2001 4:18 am

No, Neun, no one had to say yo... but someone had to say hi.<P>Hi!<P>Welcome to the weird comic and the weirder board. You'll soon find that most of the people here have absolutely no life and stay up at hours like 10:47 PM (just to pull something random out of midair and not, for example, from my computer clock) endlessly hitting "Refresh" until eventually someone posts something new...<P>Well, that's me, at least. And it's a kinda fun pastime all the same.<P>------------------
- Patrick<P>No, Ashandra's right. Thomas Banana IS really nifty.
Patrick Phelan
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Thomas Banana on Sat Feb 10, 2001 6:18 am

Eh, that's not quite true... Yo is kinda obligatory in this situation. Hello Jason and welcome to the Quckers!
Thomas Banana
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Jason Andersen on Sun Feb 11, 2001 1:34 am

Hey guys, and thanks for the warm welcome. I don't know about the "Yo" being obligatory, but what the hell, it's appropriate. I'd have to say my favorite strip so far was the "I am the MAN when I'm drunk or stoned!" one. I was laughing my ass off for a few minutes over that one. Can't wait to see where the summoner plotline takes off to.<P>------------------
Just Some Random Guy
Jason Andersen
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Guest on Sun Feb 11, 2001 12:37 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by G_E_C_K_O:
<B>..And people desperately trying to bring more chaos into our lives.<P>*cough*Death*cough*</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>You know, I STILL don't understand that little posting spree? What the quck...<P>*blinks and grins kawaii-ly*<P>Oh, right. Almost forgot what this thread was about.<P>Greetings and salutations, Jason, and welcome to our little dimention of Quckerness. Notice that there is no Jake Bruno here.<P>After all, there can be only one.<P>Ash
(Who only got about four hours sleep, so cut her so slack, all right...)<P>------------------
Thomas Banana is really nifty.<P>Prince Charming was a bigamist.

Return to Everything Jake