argh

Discuss Mike Rosenzweig's
long-running webcomic!

Moderator: Mike Rosenzweig

Re: argh

Postby Elicius-Grey on Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:31 am

Holy mother of god..... That's one long rant there Rag. Nicly done.

*Applauds in the golf kinda way*
[So it it writen, so it shal be done]
There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact.
Elicius-Grey
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Re: Corner Shot Cassidy.

Postby Nerome on Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:36 am

SSJRagnarok wrote:Wait, so I'm offsides? But I wasn't even aware we started a new game! Nobody ever tells me anything! *sigh* Hmm, okay. *rubs hands together eagerly* So...whose team am I on or am I all-time putter/shortstop/gentlelady spanker? What are the rules? Is tackling allowed? Is tickling allowed? Is pickling allowed? Where's my uniform? How long have we been playing? What inning is it? Do we have any time-outs left? Do we get a caddy? Can I call in a replacement caddy later on? How much longer are we going to play? Is there just offsides or are there midsides and insides too? Do we have cheerleaders? Can we tickle the cheerleaders? Can we tickle the cheerleaders with pickles? Are there rules against sexual euphemisms? Is there a rule for them? If so, how many per quarter? Who starts? What's the rule for high sticking? Who can I high stick it to? Does the High Sticker get to wear a Pope-like hat? Who is coming to watch the game? How much are tickets? Is there a halftime? Are we selling souvenirs? Is this professional or pick-up? Can we pick up any professionals we find? Do we get to keep them afterwards? Are scouts coming to watch? If so, should we be liberal or conservative with our euphemisms? Can we pick up the scouts? Are the scouts liberal or conservative? Should we just pick up the liberal ones? How do you calculate MVP? How do you calculate if you're down with OCP? Are there special shoes I should be wearing? Special socks? Special gloves for our pickles? That reminds me, can a euphemism be made out of bounds? Or is that offsides? Can I call a time-out to replace my caddy with a cheerleader(s)? Will I be penalized if I high stick it to my replacement caddy's insides/midsides? What if I'm the all-time gentlelady spanker? Wouldn't that make me MVP instead? Would you still know me? Will my name be on my uniform? If I'm the High Sticker can I have my name put on my hat? Where are we playing? What's the field goal? Does the field have hay in it? Can we just give the hay to everybody as souvenirs?

Don't leave me in the dark people!

[In my opinion, this is quite possibly the best post I have ever made...]

Yes, you're offsides. That's because we didn't tell you. That's because you never ask. You're on reptail's team, but you don't get to spank anybody. There's only one rule for the game: you do not talk about the game. Sometimes. Not when I'm involved. Pickling is okay so long as there're vegetables involved. Your uniform is in the mail. We've been playing for 3 years. It's the bottom of the 42nd. Three timeouts left on my team, and twelve timeouts left on reptail's team, and I don't know about the other teams. Yes. Maybe, but only if they're hot. Until we're done. Yes. Every other inning. Only if they're hot. No. No. Yes. Three. Me. No. Reptail. Only during winter solstice. Yo' mama. 95 dollah. No. Yes. Both. Only if they're hot. Sure, if they're not idiots in their hotness. Maybe later. Yes. No. Yes. Yes. Take your personal score, divide it into the sum of all the team scores, multiply by pi, subtract 32, find the cube root of that, square it, divide by your mother's age and eat the paper you wrote it on -- person to throw up first wins. The same way, without subtracting 32 and multiply instead of dividing your mother's age. Yes. Yes. Only on off-season. Yes, but you have to be standing on one foot. Out of bounds is different than offsides. Only if you want to lose 3 timeouts in one. No insides, yes midsides. I already said you can't spank anybody. No, I always win MVP. Yes. No, a name I choose will be on your uniform. Only if you're a high-sticker on the winter solstice, I told you. On Jupiter. Yo' mama. On the midsides. You have to pay me for it double what they pay you for it.

Happy now?

You are such a dork.

Reptail wrote:And who ever it was who took poor ragnas marbles, please give them back.

But I don't wannaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Nerome
Keenspot Juggernaut

Dusk for Mister Husk.

Postby SSJRagnarok on Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:20 pm

Meh. Well okay I suppose I can live with that. *sits back down in the dirt to play with his last shiny marble*
Beware the Darkness, for when it comes you will realize that it was here all along. The Darkness....is YOU.
SSJRagnarok
Keenspot Juggernaut

Re: Dusk for Mister Husk.

Postby reptail on Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:09 pm

SSJRagnarok wrote:Meh. Well okay I suppose I can live with that. *sits back down in the dirt to play with his last shiny marble*

Here, you can have one marbkle from me, I don't know what to do with them anyways. (I obviously can't even spell that word :shifty: )
We are all fuzzy robots
reptail
Keenspot Despot

Postby Nerome on Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:44 pm

HAR HAR HAR, SO FUNNY.
I think

Fuck I'm tired.
Nerome
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Lord Savaunt on Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:39 am

So remind me again, which team am I on?
Lord Savaunt
Keenspot Despot

Location: I live in a house, and it is cool, but I wish it were haunted.

Get Outta Dodge-Ball.

Postby SSJRagnarok on Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:26 am

Well since I'm on reptail's team I guess you should be on Nerome's. Unless she thinks she can take all of us in a boys vs. girls match! HA!
Beware the Darkness, for when it comes you will realize that it was here all along. The Darkness....is YOU.
SSJRagnarok
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby reptail on Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:10 pm

HA!
We are all fuzzy robots
reptail
Keenspot Despot

Postby Nerome on Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:43 pm

hey now, I'm a pretty tough cookie.
But yes, I claim savaunt. Because oh my god hi, how are you?
Nerome
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby reptail on Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:33 am

I know you're a pretty tough cookie, but what kind of cookie are you?
And my HA! didn't mean that I think you're a softie and that you couldn't handle us all, I'm sure you could. Perhaps with you little finger even. You know, wrap us around it :D
I'm not like that meanie ragna, shame on you ragna ;)

Allthough I'm glad that ragna is on my team. I mean he's named after norse apocalypse, so he must be a tough cookie also.
We are all fuzzy robots
reptail
Keenspot Despot

Endbringer.

Postby SSJRagnarok on Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:15 am

*jumps down, causing the surrounding building to rumble with all the glorified horror and magnificence of the cataclysmic battle of the Norse gods with a couple of Saiyans thrown into the mix as well*

[roaring god-like voice in your mind]Well, I may be tough but my chips are still chewy![/roaring god-like voice in your mind]
SSJRagnarok
Keenspot Juggernaut

Re: Endbringer.

Postby Nerome on Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:03 pm

SSJRagnarok wrote:*jumps down, causing the surrounding building to rumble with all the glorified horror and magnificence of the cataclysmic battle of the Norse gods with a couple of Saiyans thrown into the mix as well*

[roaring god-like voice in your mind]Well, I may be tough but my chips are still chewy![/roaring god-like voice in your mind]

*eyeroll* oh shut up, you're a big softy and you know it.
Nerome
Keenspot Juggernaut

Trashtalker.

Postby SSJRagnarok on Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:24 pm

Soft like a porcupine! *raises quills*
SSJRagnarok
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Nerome on Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:35 pm

More like soft like a freshly shaven p... um. SOFT LIKE A STUFFED ANIMAL. <.< >.>
Nerome
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby reptail on Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:36 am

Freshly shaven p... did you by any chance mean this?
We are all fuzzy robots
reptail
Keenspot Despot

Postby Nerome on Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:59 am

ah hahahaha, oh god rep, that's terrible.

I meant nothing by it, honest. :]
Nerome
Keenspot Juggernaut

Tallytaker.

Postby SSJRagnarok on Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:27 am

Awww, so cute! I want one!
SSJRagnarok
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Nerome on Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:36 pm

You're really weird, raggy.
Nerome
Keenspot Juggernaut

Eyetwitcher.

Postby SSJRagnarok on Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:19 am

I prefer the term, "aberrationally enhanced." 8)
SSJRagnarok
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Nerome on Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:31 pm

creepy
Nerome
Keenspot Juggernaut

Publicspeaker.

Postby SSJRagnarok on Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:00 am

It's PC and it sounds quasi-science fiction. Bonus!
SSJRagnarok
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Nerome on Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:21 am

Oh, who gives a flying quck about "PC". >:[
Nerome
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby reptail on Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:12 am

Nerome wrote:I meant nothing by it, honest. :]

Of course you didn't... you naughty girl.

Why would anyone want to be PC? Consoles are so much cooler.
We are all fuzzy robots
reptail
Keenspot Despot

Boongranter.

Postby SSJRagnarok on Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:16 am

But I want maximum computer power!
SSJRagnarok
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Lord Savaunt on Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:17 am

"YEEEAH I HAVE BEEN CLAAAIIIME D'H!
So is it just Me 'n' Nerome Vs. Ranga and Rept? Are there any other players?

{while waiting for a reply Savaunt pulls out his pimpish Dagger Cane and starts humming the tune of BLack SUnshine}
Lord Savaunt
Keenspot Despot

Location: I live in a house, and it is cool, but I wish it were haunted.

PreviousNext

Return to Everything Jake