any slots open?

Moderator: Thunt

Forum rules
Forum games go here.

any slots open?

Postby Nerre on Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:01 am

i really would like to play in more games, are there any slots open is somebody planning to create a new game?
Curse of the Gold:
MAP: Link to World Map
The New Goblin Warriors: Carves hide
HP:5/5 Def: 1 Location: G6 (warcamp)
Attack: Bow 8(9) (Marksman 6+, Coates +1)25% to miss // Short sword 4(5) (Short sword +2, Coates +1) // both: (1+ against any woodland creature)
Traits: Marksman 3, Hunter (Can create traps for small creatures, can do basic tracking, can skin animals. Gets a 1+ attack in dealing with any woodland creatures), Basic trainig with Coates, First aid, Deer gland 1/10 turns (partly washed of).
Inventory: Short Bow, Short Sword, Hunting dagger, 10 Arrows, Backpack, Hatchet, Flint, 30m Rope, Blanket, 5 Leather, 7 Meat, some Bones, 1 deer musk gland, 2 sinews, 1 set of stag antlers.

Slaves to the ring: Goron'Kar
HP:12/12 ATK: 2 DEF: 1
Abilities:
- Endurance (Passive) = he can defend himself while at 0 HP. Enemies must penetrate his defense to kill him.
- Shield Proficiency (Passive) = +1 Def when using a shield.
Nerre
Keenspotter Supreme

Re: any slots open?

Postby Haragorn on Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:12 am

The Clan of the Connected Mesh is always accepting new players. I believe LSN has or will be starting a new game on the forums for his comic. Dlover is due to start a new one soon. Not that he's said anything, but his last game just ended.
Haragorn
Keenspot Despot

Postby nikohl on Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:22 am

I'm glad you posted this Nerre, as I am looking to join some games too! Thanks for the info also Haragorn
nikohl
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Nerre on Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:42 am

Thanks for the info. I'm already on the waiting list for your game, Haragorn, and i've been told it could take month. ;)
What is the full name of LSN? Can't find somebody with that name with the forum search function.
Curse of the Gold:
Attack: Bow 8(9) (Marksman 6+, Coates +1)25% to miss // Short sword 4(5) (Short sword +2, Coates +1) // both: (1+ against any woodland creature)
Traits: Marksman 3, Hunter (Can create traps for small creatures, can do basic tracking, can skin animals. Gets a 1+ attack in dealing with any woodland creatures), Basic trainig with Coates, First aid, Deer gland 1/10 turns (partly washed of).
Inventory: Short Bow, Short Sword, Hunting dagger, 10 Arrows, Backpack, Hatchet, Flint, 30m Rope, Blanket, 5 Leather, 7 Meat, some Bones, 1 deer musk gland, 2 sinews, 1 set of stag antlers.

Abilities:
- Endurance (Passive) = he can defend himself while at 0 HP. Enemies must penetrate his defense to kill him.
Nerre
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Dlover on Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:24 am

Haragorn wrote:Dlover is due to start a new one soon. Not that he's said anything, but his last game just ended.

My next game won't be ready for a while yet. I have absolutely no ideas coming to me for what it could be about, and if I don't get started before school starts up again I'm going to be too focused on schoolwork to get much done afterwards. I'm fairly confidant I'll have one out eventually, but not any time soon, unless someone gives me a basic idea for one. I'm not exactly a fan of "Best warriors is your clan decided to go explore a dungeon", but I'm not the most creative of people, so it's difficult for me to decide. And that's just the concept, I've been working on art, but I'll still need to finalise it.
So yes, there will be a game eventually, but it won't be any time soon.

Oh, and LSN's full username is Lone Star North, his comic is Will Save World for Gold, and I would post a link to the forum, but it's not opening for me right now.
Dlover
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Haragorn on Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:24 am

Nerre wrote:What is the full name of LSN?
Him.

Dlover: You could always look around in the Orphaned Games Ideas thread for something.
Haragorn
Keenspot Despot

Postby m0rtimer on Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:29 am

Well, there will be an open spot in Threads of Reality, in due time. But that might yet take a while. It mostly depends on what the players will do.
ME JAM STICK IN STONE. ME CREATE LEVER.

goblin heroes - Completed
threads of reality - in progress
m0rtimer
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Dlover on Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:43 am

Haragorn wrote:Dlover: You could always look around in the Orphaned Games Ideas thread for something.

Just had a look through there, and the ideas, are a bit more complex than I think I can handle properly.
Dlover
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby LooksAndSmiles on Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:38 pm

Sorry, off topicing @ Dlover

I have a ton of game ideas, I don't have the time to run even the started ones properly, though'. Yet. I'm preparing an update tomorrow. Definitely.

In any case, Dlover, if you give some vague guidelines I'm sure we can cook up a game for you. You just need to DM it... ;)
LooksAndSmiles
Keenspot Despot

Postby Dlover on Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:20 pm

Eh, it's mostly the story I struggle with, as that's my main focus. I think I may have something though.
Dlover
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby davecom3 on Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:37 pm

Yeah, for Clan of the Connected Mesh, to join the main group soon, you can create a character and explain why you're getting eaten by the giant spiders.
davecom3
Keenspot Deity

Postby SeeAMoose on Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:59 pm

We're still one player short of the 10 we'll need for the next round of cTF in LSN's forum... but that's still a couple weeks off.
I'm a Moderator in Thunt's ustream channel, if you need a hand drop one of us a line, we're all always willing to lend a hand.
Come talk about the latest kills in the chat here.
Was detective for 1 turn in round 7, narrowed one killer down to 6 possibilities.
Was detective in Round 31... and was vigilante killed by one of the citizens just as we were about to win.

Round 8 Winner was Caine. Favored Murder Weapon : Citizens
Round 20 Winner was the "Unnamed" killer
Tumbles-down-a-hill Lv9 Attacker
Zombie Bait:Trips-on-his-feet HP:0/5 ATK:1 DEF:1 INF: BRAINS!!! Zombified on Turn 81
Come to Goblins Games for some fun. There's murder and mayhem, teamwork, flag capturing, and role playing galore.
Me`me about the new bot: "I defy authority figures I helped to engineer."
SeeAMoose
Keenspot Despot

Postby Nerre on Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:42 am

i only was looking for goblin rpgs in this part of the forum, but thanks for telling me those. Maybe a spot opens up in some games i would like to enter. Seems like some games are on hold over the weekend, no updates for 2 days in many games atm. :/
Curse of the Gold:

Abilities:
Nerre
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby thinkslogically on Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:01 am

yeah it's gone a little quiet in here lately... Maybe it's just me, but it doesn't feel like there's quite as many games starting up as there used to be. Then again, these things have a tendency to come in fits and starts and it's still pretty early in the new year.
Turning points of data into beautiful lines since 2006

Running:
Lair of the Mountain King: Chapter One
Obsidian Portal Link (character info, inventories, monsters): http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/lair-of-the-mountain-king

Escape!: Open to All.

The Goblin Apprentices! - COMPLETE at Turn 50
thinkslogically
Keenspot Despot

Return to Goblins Games