Curse of the Gold (MOVING TO NEW FORUM)

Moderator: Thunt

Forum rules
Forum games go here.

Re: Curse of the Gold (Turn 26)

Postby jrlans on Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:58 pm

Tinkers wakes up as Coats comes in to drop off his armour. After Coats leaves, Tinkers inspects the armour: "Hmm...I think I just realized something." Then he rushes out the door after Coats. When he catches up to him, he says "Sorry to bother you Coats, but if you'd like me to fix up that armour today, you're gonna have to come back to my tent so I can measure you. Otherwise I'd just be guessing at the proper dimensions."

OOC: Sorry, but the GM sent me a PM saying I couldn't attempted it without getting your measurements first.
Clan Rampage
Gets Revenge
HP: 4/5
ATK: 1+2 (+1 Dagger, +1 Dagger)
DEF: 1+2 (+1 Leather Cap, +1 Leather Armour)
Inv: Empty Potion, Poisonous Mixture, Mug, Assortment of Useless Crap, Improvised Shield (+1 Def), Beer
Skill(s):[Backlash] - Gain +1 attack against any creature type that has previously damaged you.
jrlans
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Turn 27

Postby Nerre on Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:35 am

Turn 27
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Walks curls up in a blanket next to the wolf. The next morning he tries to train the wolf to follow him and tries to find somebody knowing anything about animals. "I know something about fish, but that won't help. Talk to one of the hunters!" a fisherman advises him. Nobody else has a better advise for him. Nauhir followes him the whole morning, not close but he always returns after a while.

Wants wakes up, puts on his armor (he isn't wearing it while sleeping? wow!) and walks to the storage to gather up some supplies for the trip. He tries to build some torches using a set of human clothes, some firewood and some oil.
Grace wakes up and finds the promised herb basket at her bed. She takes a look outside, the weather is fine, still a little bit of fog on the ground due to the rain the day before, but the sun is already up and slowly casting the fog away. The plants are still wet with dew, but that will change later. She leaves her bow and arrows in the hut and goes of to meet the others.
"Good morning Wants! What's with the ladder? Are you gonna stay here?"
Wants takes a look at the ladder and tries to persuade the girls to help him carrying it, seems he is a little bit traumatized by not being able to get into the orc stronghold.
"Flies, and Grace could you carry this for me? It might be usefull."
"Well, it also might be useless. And what if we need to hide? Leaving ladders around don't help hiding. And it would slow us down. Let's just see what the cave is about, then if need be we can come back with a ladder, okay?" Grace stop her ranting, and gives Wants a smile; "Also, I mostly just want to look for some weed and I wouldn't like to carry a ladder around all day."
"Fine, I'll leave the ladder here but if we find some of that shiny stuff humans like so much and we can't reach it you're going back to get the ladder!" he laughs. "Ready to go girls?"
Flies doesn't really listen to him or Grace, and starts walking to H6. Lucky for her Wants packed up enough for all three of them, since she seems not to prepare anything for the expedition. The other two are following her - without the ladder.
In H6 its still too foggy to see the sky, Flies notices. They notice nothing extraordinary in the forrest while moving through it.

Coats awakes and goes to Tinkers, to give him his armour. Tinkers wakes up as Coats comes in to drop off his armour. Then he heads of to continue his training with Appears. He doesn't feel as week as the first day with his new size, seems his muscles got used to carrying longer limbs.
After Coats leaves, Tinkers inspects the armour: "Hmm...I think I just realized something." Then he rushes out the door after Coats. When he catches up to him, he says "Sorry to bother you Coats, but if you'd like me to fix up that armour today, you're gonna have to come back to my tent so I can measure you. Otherwise I'd just be guessing at the proper dimensions."
It is done quickly in about 5 minutes. Tinkers notes the dimensions on the wall of his hut with a charcoal stick. He can start now and work on it for some turns, since he got some parts of the ragged armour left, which he used to create his sheath. But he still needs some more to finish it.

Cowers blearily awakens. "No orc ruins. No wolves. No traveling in the dangerous countryside again. Excellent!" she thinks.
Pushing herself further to consciousness, she notes that Flies has already left. Stretching, she thinks on what she wants to do. Garden work sounded nice and relaxing. But she still had other business to attend to, first.
First, she probably didn't need all of her traveling equipment for a bit of gardening. She set her pack and her various weapons down on the bed. Well.... she should probably take the knife. One never knew when one might need to cut some vines or something. And... the bow should be taken, in the event of shambling carnivorous plants. Javelins were useful in case of boar attacks. And you never knew when you might need bandages after getting mauled by boars and shambling carnivorous plants. The grindstone would be useful for sharpening the knife. And... oh, bother, she's right back where she started from.

After a few minutes and much deliberation, she finally decided to leave the Small Healing Potion and the short bow with 20 arrows tucked safely under her bed. Cowers goees to the storage and finds a hand a small dustpan in the rusty tools. "No sense coming unprepared." She then heads to the garden and looks for someone in charge here. "Hello. I heard you might need some help with garden work today. Anything I can do?" "Yes, put away that stuff and start pulling out this-" Age holds up a small plant "-weeds. Best use your knife, the deeper you cut off the roots, the longer it will take to regrow and sometimes it even dies. But that is unlikely. Nasty weeds!". Age continues to stab the weeds deep below earth and throws them at the side of the bed she is kneeing in. "By the way, i had no time to take a look at those potions yet."

To the left she can see Coats, Appears and Poor arrive at the storage, close to the garden, with another load of stones. They are covered in sweat. It's a strange sight to see those two tall goblins moving stones with the chief, but they seem to enjoy the work and the training which comes along with it.

Traits:

Coats continues his training involving carrying stones with Appears 6/10
Tinkers works on Coats armour 1/?
Cowers is gardening 1/?

Map:
Flies moves to H6.
Wants and Grace move to H6 or G6.

Items:
Storage out:
1 units firewood (one per day)
1 set of human clothes
1 metal bucket
Wants:
1 sets of flint to start a fire
3 bandages
1 ration - dried fish (1 week road rations)
1 ration - smoked meat (1 week road rations)
1 ration - boilt down fruits (1 week road rations)
6 simple "cloth and oil around a stick" torches.
Grace + Cowers:
no bow at the moment.

Anti-Confusion-Information:
- You can move diagonally. Please tell me in your next post If you want to follow Flies to H6 or go to G6.
- i forgot about Cowers handing the two unknown potions to Age. Just imagine she did last turn.
- @askstoomuch: "some" is no number. I changed it to 3. ;)
- @askstoomuch: you didn't remember bringing the mirror oil lamp from the orc village, didn't you? ;)
Last edited by Nerre on Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Curse of the Gold:
MAP: Link to World Map
The New Goblin Warriors: Carves hide
HP:5/5 Def: 1 Location: G6 (warcamp)
Attack: Bow 8(9) (Marksman 6+, Coates +1)25% to miss // Short sword 4(5) (Short sword +2, Coates +1) // both: (1+ against any woodland creature)
Traits: Marksman 3, Hunter (Can create traps for small creatures, can do basic tracking, can skin animals. Gets a 1+ attack in dealing with any woodland creatures), Basic trainig with Coates, First aid, Deer gland 1/10 turns (partly washed of).
Inventory: Short Bow, Short Sword, Hunting dagger, 10 Arrows, Backpack, Hatchet, Flint, 30m Rope, Blanket, 5 Leather, 7 Meat, some Bones, 1 deer musk gland, 2 sinews, 1 set of stag antlers.

Slaves to the ring: Goron'Kar
HP:12/12 ATK: 2 DEF: 1
Abilities:
- Endurance (Passive) = he can defend himself while at 0 HP. Enemies must penetrate his defense to kill him.
- Shield Proficiency (Passive) = +1 Def when using a shield.
Nerre
Keenspotter Supreme

Re: Curse of the Gold (Turn 27)

Postby askstoomuch on Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:59 am

- @askstoomuch: you didn't remember bringing the mirror oil lamp from the orc village, didn't you?
I did but torches are way cooler :lol: oh and I used all that stuff for six torches sweet only thought I could make one.

wants will head to the cave , keeping grace safe from any danger that might pop up.

occ flies stay were you are , we don't know what inside of those caves it might be dangerous waith for me and grace to show up
askstoomuch
Keenspot Despot

Postby Ziprath on Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:00 am

You can move diagonally, so i think you may prefer to move directly to G6 and put you there. Please tell me in your next post.

SPOILERS:I wanted to go into H6. Flies plans on exploring the forest around the cave before going in.
The New Goblin Warriors
Scouts Ahead
6/6 Hp +5(Goblin) +1 (Tough)
ATK 7 +1(Goblin) +3(Duel Spears) +1(When using a spear-like weapon) + 1(Helmet) +1(Training)
DEF 6 +1(Goblin) +1(Helmet) +1 (Black wolf cloak) +1 (Tough) +2(Leather Armour)
Traits: Hunter, Spear mastery, First aid, Tough
Items: Backpack, flint and steel, 30ft rope. bedroll and a bottle. Holy symbol. Symbol of Kord, 79 gold, Potion of forest scent, purple vial
Ziprath
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Nerre on Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:05 am

Ziprath wrote:
You can move diagonally, so i think you may prefer to move directly to G6 and put you there. Please tell me in your next post.

I wanted to go into H6. Flies plans on exploring the forest around the cave before going in.

Ok, than Flies is in H6.

Walks and Grace have to decide in retrospect if the followed her or moved directy to G6.
Last edited by Nerre on Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Curse of the Gold:
Attack: Bow 8(9) (Marksman 6+, Coates +1)25% to miss // Short sword 4(5) (Short sword +2, Coates +1) // both: (1+ against any woodland creature)
Traits: Marksman 3, Hunter (Can create traps for small creatures, can do basic tracking, can skin animals. Gets a 1+ attack in dealing with any woodland creatures), Basic trainig with Coates, First aid, Deer gland 1/10 turns (partly washed of).
Inventory: Short Bow, Short Sword, Hunting dagger, 10 Arrows, Backpack, Hatchet, Flint, 30m Rope, Blanket, 5 Leather, 7 Meat, some Bones, 1 deer musk gland, 2 sinews, 1 set of stag antlers.

Abilities:
- Endurance (Passive) = he can defend himself while at 0 HP. Enemies must penetrate his defense to kill him.
Nerre
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby askstoomuch on Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:09 am

direcly to the cave and wait for flies to show up
askstoomuch
Keenspot Despot

Postby Ziprath on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:06 am

Flies enters G5 and again takes a look around.

SPOILERS:Instead of waiting for me you could explore the unknown squares around the cave. Then we can meet up in F5 after.
The New Goblin Warriors
Scouts Ahead
ATK 7 +1(Goblin) +3(Duel Spears) +1(When using a spear-like weapon) + 1(Helmet) +1(Training)
Items: Backpack, flint and steel, 30ft rope. bedroll and a bottle. Holy symbol. Symbol of Kord, 79 gold, Potion of forest scent, purple vial
Ziprath
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby askstoomuch on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:14 am

ah why not
wants walks around the cave for a bit looking for sign of any animal activity and treasure , when he's done he walks to the entrence of the cave.
askstoomuch
Keenspot Despot

Postby Donnigan on Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:15 am

WalksBriskly will stroll off in search of the hunters, hoping to catch them before or get them as they come back. If none are in the village, he will asks where they left to and go there, walking softly and cautiously so an not to disturb any hunts.

If he finds them. "Hey guys! I was wondering if any of you knew anything about training animals? This little guy," He will reach down and scratch Nauhir's ears. "Was with an old orc in the ruins that died. I'm trying to make him my own. I figure that having an animal that can smell people coming could be really useful. Plus..." Walks will go on and on about how awesome the wolf is until they agree to help him or tell him to shut up.
Madre de Dios! Es El Pollo Diablo!

HasBadTemper
Hit Points: 6/6(+5 goblin, +1 tough)
Attack: 6???(+1 Goblin, +1 Training, +4 Battleaxe, +??? Cold???) (9??? if Raging)
Defence: 8(+1 Goblin, +1 Tough, +3 Kite Shield, +3 Studded Leather)(7 if Raging)(9 or 8 if Wearing Iron Mask, unlikely)
Traits:
Goblin Rage 2: if 2hp or below 4+ attack. - 1def. Can multi strike, first strike.
Shield Bash 1: 25% chance to stun small creatures.

Inventory: Iron Mask
Donnigan
Keenspot Despot

Postby SlamsWithSticks on Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:12 pm

Grace goes with Wants to G6. "Don't be silly Wants. Nobody is going to die. And needless sacrifice is more stupid than heroic. For what it's worth, I like you better alive than dead. It's good that you are careful though." Seeing that Wants keeps an eye out for dangers, Grace focuses on the fauna around her. She moves slowly and tries to make sure not to miss anything important. The forest fascinates her. It feels good to be out here. Anyway, it's still misty in the forest and the dew still drips from the leaves and grass, so anything she will find she have to come back for.
Last edited by SlamsWithSticks on Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dares Devils, goblin berserker. Threads of reality
Lvl1 berserker. M. 8/10 EXP
HP: 5/5 ATT:3+used weapon DEF:3

Grace of Maglubiyet. Curse of Gold
Last in Lina. Clan Rampage
SlamsWithSticks
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Nioca on Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:12 pm

Cowers gets to work, setting down her equipment and using her knife to stab out those weeds. "Oh, don't worry. I'm not in a hurry about those potions."

"If you don't mind me asking, though, how long have you been here, Age? And has Appears always been so... I don't know, downtrodden?"

SPOILERS:Nothing says exposition like stabbing weeds.
ImageFights a Losing Battle (#FFAA11) | The Awesomesword Wanes | TAW Roster
HP: 2/5 | ATK: 3 (Base 1 + Longsword 2 + NYPME 2) | DEF: 4 (Base 1 + Owlbear Hide Armor 2 + Buckler 1)
INVENTORY: Longsword (+2ATK), Owlbear Hide Armor (+2DEF), Buckler (+1DEF), CLW Potion (Heal 2), Iron Ring
SPECIAL: Tactic NYPME (+2ATK @ 1HP)

Cowers in Shadow (#1C0041) | Curse of the Gold
HP: 5/5 | ATK: 1 (Base 0 + Knife 1) | RTK: 3 (Base 2 + Javelin 1) | DEF: 3 (Base 2 + Clothing 1)
SKILLS & TRAITS: Agile (+1DEF, Evasion & Parry Focus), Wary Mind (-1ATK, +1RTK, Hiding/Cover Bonus)
EQUIPMENT: Leather Clothing (+1DEF), Knife (+1ATK), Dark Gray Beret, 3x Javelins (+1RTK, MinDmg 1), Backpack
INVENTORY: 3x Bandages (Stabilize), 10 Arrows, Handheld Grindstone, Short Bow (+1RTK, 75% MissChance), 20 Arrows, Small Healing Potion
Nioca
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Jacon on Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:41 pm

Coats trains
Name:"Wears-A-Coat ( Delve Version)
Hp: 3/5
Attack: 4 ( 3 plus warhammer. Two handed.
def: 2 +1 to slashing weapons( Helmet +1)

Wears-a-long-coat
HP: 5/5 HP
MP: 3/3 MP
ATK: 3 ( +2 two handed bone sword)
DEF: 1
INT: 1

I'm very interested in playing a goblin game. If you create a new one let me know
Come join my game The New Goblin Warriors. viewtopic.php?f=136&t=113403
Jacon
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby jrlans on Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:57 am

What the?? I could have sworn I already responded to this...I guess I'll type it out again?

"Hmm...I best get started right away. No way of telling when he'll need this finished." Tinkers will get to work on repairing the armour.
Clan Rampage
Gets Revenge
Inv: Empty Potion, Poisonous Mixture, Mug, Assortment of Useless Crap, Improvised Shield (+1 Def), Beer
Skill(s):[Backlash] - Gain +1 attack against any creature type that has previously damaged you.
jrlans
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Turn 28

Postby Nerre on Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:16 am

Turn 28
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Flies enters G5 and again takes a look around. Nothing special happens, it is calm and quiet in the forrest. The forrest gets lighter towards a small hill, in which she can see the entrance of the cave.

Grace and Wants arrive at the cave entrance. Wants walks around the cave a bit, looking for sign of any animal activity and treasure, but doesn't find any trace of animals or treasure. It is really quiet here, Cowers would like that. He walks back to the entrence of the cave. It is dark in there, but the ground in front of it looks like something went out and in often in the last time.
Wants tells Grace that she and Flies should stay behind him and that he is willing to give his life for them if neccesary.
Grace answers him: "Don't be silly Wants. Nobody is going to die. And needless sacrifice is more stupid than heroic. For what it's worth, I like you better alive than dead. It's good that you are careful though." Seeing that Wants keeps an eye out for dangers, Grace focuses on the fauna around her. She moves slowly and tries to make sure not to miss anything important. The forest fascinates her. It feels good to be out here. It's still misty in the forest and the dew still drips from the leaves and grass. She can't collect herbs now, but she spots a few she had to draw, but it is harder to identify them from the drawings than she had imagined. But she can see some of the ones of which she had dried examples, they are easier to identify.

WalksBriskly strolls off in search of the hunters. He doesn't find any in the camp and gets told most of them are out, since most prey shows up during dawn and dusk. They are normaly in the forrest to the north, between two or five hours (squares) to the north, close to the river. In the west there is the cliff and not as much prey. In the east and south there are no hunting grounds because of the cliff and the lake. He prepares for the short trip and moves north to H6 with Nauhir following him (i hope this is ok with you, i also gave you 1 ration). But no hunters here, he has to move further away from the warcamp.

Cowers gets to work, setting down her equipment and using her knife to stab out those weeds. "Oh, don't worry. I'm not in a hurry about those potions."
"If you don't mind me asking, though, how long have you been here, Age? And has Appears always been so... I don't know, downtrodden?"
"I was send here together with him, about a half year ago. The warcamp was nearly at it's end, not like it is now. But let me tell it in the correct order. We and some others of our age just achieved adulthood and finished our basic training, when word reached the hometown that this camp has been overrun and devasted. Since Appears showed great skills - he wanted everybody to know that he is not weak- they elders had chosen to bring him on the way to become one of our leaders. Thats why they made him chief of this camp. There were only five survivors of the old crew here, most of them fisherman, except of Bones. I just finished my apprentice training, so i became the new teller, since the old had been slain. We moved here with only a handfull of people, like you did. We were only a dozen with the survivors. We managed to rebuild the warcamp, so they send more reinforcements. When we were just thinking whe had accomplished to strengthen the camp like it was once, we were raided while one group was send out to check the old cave, and all hunters and fishermen out. There were not enough left to defend it. But they fought good, despite of the elf absolutly overpowering anything we had seen yet. I was lucky he missed me three times - thank you Maglubiyet - then he left. The chest was empty again, and parts of the warcamp were burned down. And most important, many were dead. That did not break Appears spirit to show everybody that he is not weak, despite of his name, but it changed his energetic and optimistic character to a more sad and depressed one instead. He still tries his best, he only thinks most he did and does was and will be vain endeavour. He fears we only repeat an endless story of loss due to adventurers again and again." she stabs one weed very hard. "Don't tell him i told you. He doesn't like to have his heart opened to others. Maybe another quirk since he doesn't want to appear weak. Stupid name. If the teller naming him that way would be still alive, i would change it!" she mutters, stabbing another weed hard enough to cut of a small tree.

"Hmm...I best get started right away. No way of telling when he'll need this finished." Tinkers says and starts to work on repairing the armour. He cuts out some patches out of the rags, a little larger than the holes in the armor are, so he got some space left to sew them on it.
From time to time Coats, Appears and Poor show up to put some stones on the growing pile at the storage.

Traits:
Tinkers 2/? armour repair
Cowers 2/? garden work
Coats 7/10 training with Appears.

Items:
Walks took 1 ration - smoked meat (1 week road rations) from the storage for his trip.

Map:
Flies reaches G5.
Grace and Wants reach F5.
Walks goes to H6.
Curse of the Gold:

Abilities:
Nerre
Keenspotter Supreme

Re: Curse of the Gold (Turn 28)

Postby Ziprath on Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:26 am

SPOILERS:Why is G5 still a question mark on the map?
The New Goblin Warriors
Scouts Ahead
Ziprath
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Nerre on Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:41 am

Ziprath wrote:
SPOILERS:Why is G5 still a question mark on the map?

Cause i just opened two "Dawn of world" games. Will fix it soon. It is light forrest. :)
Curse of the Gold:

Abilities:
Nerre
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby askstoomuch on Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:18 am

so were their

wants will grab one of the tortces out of his bagpack and lit them, and walk with his blade in one hand and the fire stick in the other first into the unknown.

girls , like i said before I want you to stay behind me at all times, i know i'm not the chief or have any right to boss you around.
but we don't know what's down their, could be bunny's , bears or even dragons for all we know.
so stay behind me I don't want you to get hurt.
ow and all the armor is mine
he laughes

if the girls ignore him, and just walk ahead he will pull them back, give them the old mean eyes and keep walking on.
askstoomuch
Keenspot Despot

Postby SlamsWithSticks on Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:32 am

Grace is being much too busy looking around the forest to listen Wants' babbling nonsense. She examines the area of F5 for herbs. Maybe she'll find something new and exciting to draw or even bring back to the camp!

SlamsWithSticks
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby jrlans on Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:02 am

Tinkers continues his work.

SPOILERS:Sorry, in a rush. Had to be quick.
Clan Rampage
Gets Revenge
jrlans
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Ziprath on Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:19 am

Flies enters F5 and hears Wants little rant

So you want to keep us safe but are going to take all the armour for yourself? Sounds to me like you're trying to keep any loot to yourself.

She then notices Grace looking for something.

What are you looking for? Need a hand?

If Grace says yes Flies will help her look.
If Grace says no Flies will wait for her to finish.
The New Goblin Warriors
Scouts Ahead
Ziprath
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Nerre on Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:31 am

mapupdate done. :)
Press F5.
Curse of the Gold:

Abilities:
Nerre
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby askstoomuch on Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:32 am

well i take all the armour for myself, so that i can keep you guys,myself and the camp safe. so are you coming down or not wants says what ever they say he walks with his burning torch and sharp sword into the cave, looking for treaure
askstoomuch
Keenspot Despot

Postby SlamsWithSticks on Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:19 am

"What are you looking for? Need a hand?"

"I'm looking for any useful herbs. I did some training with Age while you were still over at the old Orc village. If you know what to look for, you can help me. I made this index with drawings, but I kind of need it for myself. I do not know enough to determine what species they are. Maybe it's better if you follow Wants and make sure he doesn't take all loot by himself. If there is any loot that is. We need to fill the poorly locked treasure chest."

SlamsWithSticks
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Nioca on Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:31 pm

Cowers continues weeding. She also ponders naming. "Sounds like Appears got the same teller I did." She says bitterly.

She digs out weeds in silence for a few moments, before speaking again. "So how much do you guys know about the area? What about the orc ruins we were in yesterday, what happened to them?"

SPOILERS:Stupid poor-naming Teller. :P
ImageFights a Losing Battle (#FFAA11) | The Awesomesword Wanes | TAW Roster
HP: 2/5 | ATK: 3 (Base 1 + Longsword 2 + NYPME 2) | DEF: 4 (Base 1 + Owlbear Hide Armor 2 + Buckler 1)
INVENTORY: Longsword (+2ATK), Owlbear Hide Armor (+2DEF), Buckler (+1DEF), CLW Potion (Heal 2), Iron Ring
SPECIAL: Tactic NYPME (+2ATK @ 1HP)

Cowers in Shadow (#1C0041) | Curse of the Gold
HP: 5/5 | ATK: 1 (Base 0 + Knife 1) | RTK: 3 (Base 2 + Javelin 1) | DEF: 3 (Base 2 + Clothing 1)
SKILLS & TRAITS: Agile (+1DEF, Evasion & Parry Focus), Wary Mind (-1ATK, +1RTK, Hiding/Cover Bonus)
EQUIPMENT: Leather Clothing (+1DEF), Knife (+1ATK), Dark Gray Beret, 3x Javelins (+1RTK, MinDmg 1), Backpack
INVENTORY: 3x Bandages (Stabilize), 10 Arrows, Handheld Grindstone, Short Bow (+1RTK, 75% MissChance), 20 Arrows, Small Healing Potion
Nioca
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Donnigan on Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:30 pm

"Well, boy, lets go find the hunters, Nauhir." WalksBriskly says as they enter H5, looking for the hunters.
Madre de Dios! Es El Pollo Diablo!

HasBadTemper
Hit Points: 6/6(+5 goblin, +1 tough)
Attack: 6???(+1 Goblin, +1 Training, +4 Battleaxe, +??? Cold???) (9??? if Raging)
Defence: 8(+1 Goblin, +1 Tough, +3 Kite Shield, +3 Studded Leather)(7 if Raging)(9 or 8 if Wearing Iron Mask, unlikely)
Traits:
Goblin Rage 2: if 2hp or below 4+ attack. - 1def. Can multi strike, first strike.
Shield Bash 1: 25% chance to stun small creatures.

Inventory: Iron Mask
Donnigan
Keenspot Despot

PreviousNext

Return to Goblins Games