Moderator: Thunt

Forum rules
Forum games go here.

Re: Curse of the Gold (Turn 28)

Postby Jacon on Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:40 am

Coats continues to train
Name:"Wears-A-Coat ( Delve Version)
Hp: 3/5
Attack: 4 ( 3 plus warhammer. Two handed.
def: 2 +1 to slashing weapons( Helmet +1)

Wears-a-long-coat
HP: 5/5 HP
MP: 3/3 MP
ATK: 3 ( +2 two handed bone sword)
DEF: 1
INT: 1

I'm very interested in playing a goblin game. If you create a new one let me know
Come join my game The New Goblin Warriors. viewtopic.php?f=136&t=113403
Jacon
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Turn 29

Postby Nerre on Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:09 am

Turn 29
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Wants lits a torch and pulls out his sword, then he tells the women "Girls, like i said before I want you to stay behind me at all times, i know i'm not the chief or have any right to boss you around. but we don't know what's down their, could be bunny's, bears or even dragons for all we know.
So stay behind me I don't want you to get hurt.
Ow and all the armor is mine."
he laughes.
"So you want to keep us safe but are going to take all the armour for yourself? Sounds to me like you're trying to keep any loot to yourself." Flies says and turns to Grace. "What are you looking for? Need a hand?"

Grace is being much too busy looking around the forest to listen Wants' babbling nonsense.
She doesn't find anything that looks like a new herb and the are still to wet to harvest.
"I'm looking for any useful herbs. I did some training with Age while you were still over at the old Orc village. If you know what to look for, you can help me. I made this index with drawings, but I kind of need it for myself. I do not know enough to determine what species they are. Maybe it's better if you follow Wants and make sure he doesn't take all loot by himself. If there is any loot that is. We need to fill the poorly locked treasure chest."
"Well i take all the armour for myself, so that i can keep you guys,myself and the camp safe. so are you coming down or not?" He starts to walk into the cave. There are some spider webs, dirt, bones, twigs, branches and leaves in there, but nothing special. The cave goes deeper into the hill.

Tinkers and Coats stick to what they are doing, while Cowers continues weeding. She also ponders naming. "Sounds like Appears got the same teller I did." She says bitterly. She digs out weeds in silence for a few moments, before speaking again. "So how much do you guys know about the area? What about the orc ruins we were in yesterday, what happened to them?"
"That was before my time. We had not much spare time to check out the surroundings. The only time we tried ... well you know the story now. The hunters are maybe those who know most about the area around the camp."

Outside the camp, Walks is searching for those hunters. "Well, boy, lets go find the hunters, Nauhir." WalksBriskly says as he moves into the next area. He finds a trail which looks like it is used very often. There is not much gras left on it. It leads to the north.

Traits:
Walks: basic animal friendship (lets you befriend some animals if you do it right. One pet companion) , prerequisite for animal trainer.
Curse of the Gold:
MAP: Link to World Map
The New Goblin Warriors: Carves hide
HP:5/5 Def: 1 Location: G6 (warcamp)
Attack: Bow 8(9) (Marksman 6+, Coates +1)25% to miss // Short sword 4(5) (Short sword +2, Coates +1) // both: (1+ against any woodland creature)
Traits: Marksman 3, Hunter (Can create traps for small creatures, can do basic tracking, can skin animals. Gets a 1+ attack in dealing with any woodland creatures), Basic trainig with Coates, First aid, Deer gland 1/10 turns (partly washed of).
Inventory: Short Bow, Short Sword, Hunting dagger, 10 Arrows, Backpack, Hatchet, Flint, 30m Rope, Blanket, 5 Leather, 7 Meat, some Bones, 1 deer musk gland, 2 sinews, 1 set of stag antlers.

Slaves to the ring: Goron'Kar
HP:12/12 ATK: 2 DEF: 1
Abilities:
- Endurance (Passive) = he can defend himself while at 0 HP. Enemies must penetrate his defense to kill him.
- Shield Proficiency (Passive) = +1 Def when using a shield.
Nerre
Keenspotter Supreme

Re: Curse of the Gold (Turn 29)

Postby askstoomuch on Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:18 am

Wants heads deeper and deeper into the unknown
Stupid girls all I do is try to help them, keep them safe and they go out looking for plants, they didn’t even notice me.
And deeper and deeper
All they want is to look for stupid weeds, well let them look for those silly herbs while I do some decent stuff, treasure hunting , what’s more manly then going into a dark cave looking for pieces of gold or magic items. It sure beats being out their looking for purple spotted inkberries that heal your sore throat
Wants goes deeper and deeper taking a closer look at anything that might be of value, and continue is monolog
Last edited by askstoomuch on Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
askstoomuch
Keenspot Despot

Postby SlamsWithSticks on Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:15 pm

Stupid Wants. He thinks him taking everyone else's armor would benefit them. Seems his greed is only matched by his delusion.. Stupid boy.. Serves his right if he gets into tr... Grace immediately regrets her thoughts. While being immature, he does not deserve to get killed in the cave by himself. Grace follows Wants into the cave, trying to stay quiet not to disturb whatever could lurk inside the cave. (I know you're in there lurkers!! :smug: )
Dares Devils, goblin berserker. Threads of reality
Lvl1 berserker. M. 8/10 EXP
HP: 5/5 ATT:3+used weapon DEF:3

Grace of Maglubiyet. Curse of Gold
Last in Lina. Clan Rampage
SlamsWithSticks
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Ziprath on Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:11 pm

Seeing Grace's behaviour Flies chuckles before following her inside.

When she enters she looks around for any sign of anything having been here recently.
The New Goblin Warriors
Scouts Ahead
6/6 Hp +5(Goblin) +1 (Tough)
ATK 7 +1(Goblin) +3(Duel Spears) +1(When using a spear-like weapon) + 1(Helmet) +1(Training)
DEF 6 +1(Goblin) +1(Helmet) +1 (Black wolf cloak) +1 (Tough) +2(Leather Armour)
Traits: Hunter, Spear mastery, First aid, Tough
Items: Backpack, flint and steel, 30ft rope. bedroll and a bottle. Holy symbol. Symbol of Kord, 79 gold, Potion of forest scent, purple vial
Ziprath
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Donnigan on Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:30 pm

""Hmm... Do you think this is the hunter's trail, Nauhir? I think so." WalksBriskly says as he follows it as fast as he and Nauhir can, looking for the hunters.
Madre de Dios! Es El Pollo Diablo!

HasBadTemper
Hit Points: 6/6(+5 goblin, +1 tough)
Attack: 6???(+1 Goblin, +1 Training, +4 Battleaxe, +??? Cold???) (9??? if Raging)
Defence: 8(+1 Goblin, +1 Tough, +3 Kite Shield, +3 Studded Leather)(7 if Raging)(9 or 8 if Wearing Iron Mask, unlikely)
Traits:
Goblin Rage 2: if 2hp or below 4+ attack. - 1def. Can multi strike, first strike.
Shield Bash 1: 25% chance to stun small creatures.

Inventory: Iron Mask
Donnigan
Keenspot Despot

Postby Nioca on Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:34 pm

Cowers attacks the weeds!

"Ah, speaking of the orc ruins, you don't happen to be able to read, do you? Or know anyone who can read? We found a letter in the ruins; it belonged to some adventurers we ran afoul of while we were there, but none of us know how to read it."
ImageFights a Losing Battle (#FFAA11) | The Awesomesword Wanes | TAW Roster
HP: 2/5 | ATK: 3 (Base 1 + Longsword 2 + NYPME 2) | DEF: 4 (Base 1 + Owlbear Hide Armor 2 + Buckler 1)
INVENTORY: Longsword (+2ATK), Owlbear Hide Armor (+2DEF), Buckler (+1DEF), CLW Potion (Heal 2), Iron Ring
SPECIAL: Tactic NYPME (+2ATK @ 1HP)

Cowers in Shadow (#1C0041) | Curse of the Gold
HP: 5/5 | ATK: 1 (Base 0 + Knife 1) | RTK: 3 (Base 2 + Javelin 1) | DEF: 3 (Base 2 + Clothing 1)
SKILLS & TRAITS: Agile (+1DEF, Evasion & Parry Focus), Wary Mind (-1ATK, +1RTK, Hiding/Cover Bonus)
EQUIPMENT: Leather Clothing (+1DEF), Knife (+1ATK), Dark Gray Beret, 3x Javelins (+1RTK, MinDmg 1), Backpack
INVENTORY: 3x Bandages (Stabilize), 10 Arrows, Handheld Grindstone, Short Bow (+1RTK, 75% MissChance), 20 Arrows, Small Healing Potion
Nioca
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Jacon on Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:24 pm

Coats continues his relentless training.
Name:"Wears-A-Coat ( Delve Version)
Hp: 3/5
Attack: 4 ( 3 plus warhammer. Two handed.
def: 2 +1 to slashing weapons( Helmet +1)

Wears-a-long-coat
HP: 5/5 HP
MP: 3/3 MP
ATK: 3 ( +2 two handed bone sword)
DEF: 1
INT: 1

I'm very interested in playing a goblin game. If you create a new one let me know
Come join my game The New Goblin Warriors. viewtopic.php?f=136&t=113403
Jacon
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Nerre on Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:56 pm

update tomorrow, sorry but i am sick. :gonk:
Curse of the Gold:
Attack: Bow 8(9) (Marksman 6+, Coates +1)25% to miss // Short sword 4(5) (Short sword +2, Coates +1) // both: (1+ against any woodland creature)
Traits: Marksman 3, Hunter (Can create traps for small creatures, can do basic tracking, can skin animals. Gets a 1+ attack in dealing with any woodland creatures), Basic trainig with Coates, First aid, Deer gland 1/10 turns (partly washed of).
Inventory: Short Bow, Short Sword, Hunting dagger, 10 Arrows, Backpack, Hatchet, Flint, 30m Rope, Blanket, 5 Leather, 7 Meat, some Bones, 1 deer musk gland, 2 sinews, 1 set of stag antlers.

Abilities:
- Endurance (Passive) = he can defend himself while at 0 HP. Enemies must penetrate his defense to kill him.
Nerre
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Nerre on Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:00 pm

PS: Ziprath informed me that this forum maybe will be closed. Thats why i will move the game to
http://forums.goblinscomic.com

im sad since i can't write messages over there (yet?), but better than the whole game removed.
Curse of the Gold:

Abilities:
Nerre
Keenspotter Supreme

Re: Curse of the Gold (MOVING TO NEW FORUM)

Postby Nerre on Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:52 am

I moved the game to the new forum. you don't need to repost your actions for turn 30 there. i will finish it and then post it there.
Curse of the Gold:

Abilities:
Nerre
Keenspotter Supreme

Re: Curse of the Gold (MOVING TO NEW FORUM)

Postby Nerre on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:54 pm

Curse of the Gold:

Abilities:
Nerre
Keenspotter Supreme

Previous

Return to Goblins Games