TWSK Round 37 - Overhauling the System - Read 1st post

Moderator: Thunt

Forum rules
Forum games go here.

Re: TWSK Round 37 - Overhauling the System - Read 1st post

Postby Theonewhoisodd on Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:06 pm

SeeAMoose wrote:Yay! ...wait... if I eat that does that make me a cannibal... :shifty:

yes
Extra-Dimensional shape-shifter with an affinity for confusion and mischief. Also I am a maniac...

Come lurk my game called The Forsaken.

Very first Bloodhound in Thuntworld Serial Killers.
Round 17 killer as Seth Bainwraith, fought off a lynch mob for 4 rounds until I purposely killed myself with a Trowel to complete the storyline of my kills.
Round 19 killer as Lesser Finger Horror, died in the first round but took the Ex-God SeeAMoose with me thanks to the Kaboomerang. (Thanks Warlock)
Round 31 killer as Forgath, died first round thanks to Vigilante justice...
Round 32 detective, found both killers fairly quickly.
Round 36 killer as FRGU, got hit with a computer error and thoroughly lynched.
Round 37 killer as Overlord, killed everyone and they didn't come back to life.
Theonewhoisodd
Keenspot Despot

Postby knucklekraken on Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:37 pm

No, it makes you a cannibull. Different story entirely.

Member of the Irregulators. Reticulating splines since 2011.

Here are stats for a player race I created, compatible with 3.5 D&D. Please steal.

SPOILERS:Tasty People
+2 Charisma: Tasty People have strong natural pheromones.
-2 Wisdom: Tasty People have a racial predisposition for making bad decisions.
When faced with an encounter involving a predatory creature, a Tasty Person must make a Charisma Check. If the DC (15) is met, the creature will attack the Tasty Person to the exclusion of other targets who are not also Tasty People who have met this DC. The DC should be modified for monsters with a strong sense of smell, I leave this to your discretion as a DM. The monster is not forced to attack the Tasty Person if doing so would cause it to take an attack of opportunity.
A Tasty Person's starting class should be treated as his favored class.

Tasty People speak Common.
knucklekraken
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby SeeAMoose on Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:34 pm

Theonewhoisodd wrote:
SeeAMoose wrote:Yay! ...wait... if I eat that does that make me a cannibal... :shifty:

yes

:shifty:
Hides the crumbs.
I'm a Moderator in Thunt's ustream channel, if you need a hand drop one of us a line, we're all always willing to lend a hand.
Come talk about the latest kills in the chat here.
Was detective for 1 turn in round 7, narrowed one killer down to 6 possibilities.
Was detective in Round 31... and was vigilante killed by one of the citizens just as we were about to win.

Round 8 Winner was Caine. Favored Murder Weapon : Citizens
Round 20 Winner was the "Unnamed" killer
Tumbles-down-a-hill Lv9 Attacker
Zombie Bait:Trips-on-his-feet HP:0/5 ATK:1 DEF:1 INF: BRAINS!!! Zombified on Turn 81
Come to Goblins Games for some fun. There's murder and mayhem, teamwork, flag capturing, and role playing galore.
Me`me about the new bot: "I defy authority figures I helped to engineer."
SeeAMoose
Keenspot Despot

Postby KittiHello on Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:31 am

For the record... I figure I should mention that Davecom was the only one who mentioned my actual clues.

Every cat I've ever seen catch a wild animal for food usually gnaws the head off and pulls the guts out. And the Numa Numa? Well, it wasn't a herring. It was saying 'hello' and the kills were by a kitty. Hello kitty. Kitty hello. So the lack of meat in the death of thatguy was significant, as cats do love their meat.
So, there you go.
If you were told that the "Alo" was significant... it was. It was just frequently interpreted to be pointing to alopex, instead of the very literal Hello that it was.

:D
I'm a Moderator in Thunt's UStream channel. If you need help with anything, let me know. We're all always willing to lend a hand.

Successful killer in Goblins SK- Round 16, with partner: the world-famous Warlock.
Successful killer in Goblins SK- Round 24, with partner: Wildman.
KittiHello
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Dlover on Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:21 pm

Aye, I was told the 'alo, salut' was important as one of my clues as witness the first time around (And now the round is over, I'll say I was a false witness in the second part, after everyone revived), but the possibility it was referring to your name didn't occur to me.
Dlover
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby KittiHello on Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:56 pm

I love watching clues get misinterpreted. Especially when it works for me. :P
I'm a Moderator in Thunt's UStream channel. If you need help with anything, let me know. We're all always willing to lend a hand.

Successful killer in Goblins SK- Round 16, with partner: the world-famous Warlock.
Successful killer in Goblins SK- Round 24, with partner: Wildman.
KittiHello
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Previous

Return to Goblins Games