Lair of the Mountain King: MOVED TO NEW FORUM!

Moderator: Thunt

Forum rules
Forum games go here.

Re: Lair of the Mountain King: NEW GAME (Sign-ups Open)

Postby askstoomuch on Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:31 am

dont no if the room but ill try

loves his toast (toast )

greenish

loves his toast was always a strange little goblin he loves cooking eating and eveything that has something remotly to do with cooking
cooking is his pasion cooking is his live all he does all day is look for food, cook it and eat it or make snacks and meals for his friends

hope i get in
Last edited by askstoomuch on Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
askstoomuch
Keenspot Despot

Postby thinkslogically on Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:23 am

Sign-ups are open until Wednesday night (BST) so still plenty of time to put your name in the hat :)
Turning points of data into beautiful lines since 2006

Running:
Lair of the Mountain King: Chapter One
Obsidian Portal Link (character info, inventories, monsters): http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/lair-of-the-mountain-king

Escape!: Open to All.

The Goblin Apprentices! - COMPLETE at Turn 50
thinkslogically
Keenspot Despot

Postby Aelthas on Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:56 pm

BST is . . .? and How far from Eastern Standard?
just making sure.
Giggles Incessantly
HP: 5/5
ATK: 5 (Short Blade +2, Short Blade [Offhand] +1, Short Blade Specialization +1)
DEF: 6/7 (Half-Plate Armor +3, Goblin +1, 50% chance of +1 from Leather Cap, +1 for being used to it.)
Abilities: Renew (heal 1 HP on touch as a Major Action, must wait one turn after using to use again), Dodge (15% chance to avoid melee damage)
Aelthas
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Dusk9 on Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:08 pm

Aelthas wrote:BST is . . .? and How far from Eastern Standard?
just making sure.

British Summer Time - GMT+1
Eastern Standard Time (America - daylight saving period) - GMT-4
(Source - Wikipedia)

And I will probably be signing up, I just need some time to think up a good character/backstory first.........
Threads of Reality
Hears-Disembodied-Voices
Lvl 1 Berserker ~ Exp: 9/10 ~ HP: 6/6 ~ Atk: 4 (+1~Rage) ~ Def: 4 (+1~50%) (+1~Rage)
Traits: Automatic Combat Rage; Jekyll and Hyde
Tower Game
Dusk ~ Lvl 2 Wraith Rogue ~ Exp: 2/3 ~ Atk: 2 ~ DEX: 1/4 ~ CON 6 ~ HP: 2/8
Skills: Stealth (1DEX/turn); Sneak Attack; Detect Trap (1DEX, R2)
Lair of the Mountain King
Eaten-By-Rabbits ~ HP: 3/5 ~ Atk: 1 ~ Def: 1
Capture the Flag (CTF) ~ on hiatus
Runs-into-Hard-Surfaces ~ Lvl 8 Trainee Attacker ~ Exp: 46/52
Feats: Sprint Awareness 3; Improved Dodge 2; Nimble 1; Sprint Endurance 1
Dusk9
Keenspot Despot

Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown)

Postby SuperVaderMan on Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:16 pm

NAME: Pushes up Daisies
COLOR: #FF80BF with #008040 ears
BACKGROUND: Everyone always asked Pushes if his name bothered him, to know that his destiny was to push up daisies after dying. Pushes always replied that everyone dies at some point in time, and that it was actually comforting to know that he would be buried by his clanmates rather than be eaten by some horrible monster. He figures that until then he might as well make himself useful, maybe take up a hobby... like gardening.
Hats (Complete)
Bleeds Profusely
Lance & shield user, gnome racist, pikmin captain, and conqueror of the mouse hole.
SuperVaderMan
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby thinkslogically on Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:06 am

Aelthas wrote:BST is . . .? and How far from Eastern Standard?
just making sure.

Aye, British Summer Time (+1). THough it's changing in a week or two to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) which is +0. I think it's 8-9 hours later than EST roughly.

If you would like a definite cut-off on the sign-ups, let's make it 8PM (BST) on Wednesday 26th October. After that I'll start the player vote and you guys can decide who plays :) Game updates will also be around 8-9pm GMT, but you'll always have a couple of days between updates so it hopefully shouldn't be too big a problem which time zone anyone's in.

Running:
Obsidian Portal Link (character info, inventories, monsters): http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/lair-of-the-mountain-king

thinkslogically
Keenspot Despot

Postby alopex on Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:24 am

I want to try!!

(Huh, I was absent one week and just came back in time...)

This goblin is named
Takes Offence [color=#008888] (What do you mean? A strange name? I didn't select that name by myself! Blame ourTeller!)

Takes Offence is a hotheaded young goblin, who in very self centered way thinks that every comment and action is an insult against him. He is pretty fast to anger and in that state he probably attacks everything that moves. Although his clan mates have predicted him being killed in his first fight, he actually would listen to reason, but that means there have to be someone (preferably an authority) to voice it...
alopex
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby m0rtimer on Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:59 am

Just noting that I'll be gone till friday, so I hope that isn't a big problem. :nervous:
ME JAM STICK IN STONE. ME CREATE LEVER.

goblin heroes - Completed
threads of reality - in progress
m0rtimer
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby thinkslogically on Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:03 am

25 hours left to get ur name.in the draw!

The vote will start tomorrow night n run to sat with the game starting on Monday so loads of time for.busy people!

Running:

thinkslogically
Keenspot Despot

Postby BlackTalons on Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:37 am

NAME: Has a poisonous bite
COLOR: dark grey #303030 with dark red #D00000 ears

CHARACTER BACKGROUND: Bite is a mature goblin with some experience figthing adventurers. A quick learner, he has been in the front lines from an early age. Though he never hestiated to use his teeth on battle (he is actualy proud of his surprise attack) he neither believed the prophecy the teller told about him. Bite is charismatic but can easily hold grudges on other goblins, wich has lead to a form of dominance over the weaker of the tribe. Many have found that Bite's harsh words can be more painful than his bites.
Image Go there. VOTE now.
BlackTalons
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby saithed on Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:11 pm

NAME: Envies turtles
COLOR:#40BF00
CHARACTER BACKGROUND:forced into being the errand runner at a young ages Envy had had to run to and fro on others whims most of his life. His only solace was found sitting by the river when time permitted and watch the turtles play out their slow and relaxed lives. Envy desire if simply to have more control over his own life and choose his own path what ever it may be.

hope i am not to late. Good luck to all those that get in and thanks thinks for another game
saithed
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby ArcticTornado on Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:48 pm

NAME Just-A-Frycook
CHARACTER BACKGROUND
You might think it would be hard, living as a person with no great destiny foretold, while fellow clanmates go forth in knowledge of their greatest, or worst moment. But Frycook has never had to wrestle with hopes and fears born of a glimpse of destiny. Frycook has never had that complication, and has simply been content to live life as it comes. Aside from a passion for cooking, he’s never really settled on one thing. He has learned how to handle himself in a fight pretty well, but never bothered to train as hard as the warriors did. He’s proved himself pretty smart, a decent hunter, and even had the teller teach him a little about healing herbs at one point. But, to the annoyance of those who’ve trained him, he always stops short of becoming anything more than a frycook. “Being a cook is enough for me,” he would say “I’ll just live out my days in moderate comfort, find a wife, live happily for as long as I can.”
Which is why everyone was more than a little surprised when he volunteered to go to the mountain. “Look, I know I’ve never been eager to help before, but I’m willing to help now. I can’t promise to be the bravest, or the fastest, or the cleverest, but when you’re trekking through the wilderness, you’ll be grateful for a good hot meal.”
Chief Gets to the Chopper
2/6 HP :: 0/12 Inf
4 Atk :: 5 Def

Inverted Luck
ATK: 4-6 (+2 Brakeblade, +1 Thief Blade, +0/+1 Thief Armor (25%), +0/+1 Short Blade Specialty (50%))
DEF: 6-7(+1 Goblin, +1 Thief Armor, +1 Thick Skin, +0/+1 Leather Helm (50%), +1 Iron Bracer, +1 Iron Bracer)
Pack: Very Pointy Pencil, 78 gold pieces, Leather Armor, Dagger, Challenge Note, Random Book, Short Rope
Abilities: Renew (+1 HP, Major Action, touch), Lady Luck (double % chance to most items/abilities, passive).
ArcticTornado
Keenspot Despot

Postby Quarg on Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:17 pm

Known Name The Quack
Real Name Travels to the Mountain
Background:
At the edge of the clearing stood one goblin, set apart from the others, since technically he was not part of the Clan. His slightly narrower, taller frame and the scar across his cheek all marked him as different that the Clan goblins he now lived with. The Quack's goblin common is sparse at best and that when he loses his temper he swears in unholy elvish, dwarfen, demonic, and a few other languages, has cemented his reputation as being a tolerated outsider.

The only reason that 'The Quack' is tolerated is because he is a better healer than even the clan Teller herself, and a decent fighter to boot. He has proved himself several times in medicine by saving goblins, both sick and injured, that the Teller had all but written off. His first encounter with the Teller had given him the name 'The Quack' because he had worked on saving a young goblin with the 'Red Fever' without trying to use high magic. She had informed every goblin within shouting distance that any goblin who tried to use only potions to cure the 'Red Fever' was a "Quack of the First Order". The name had stuck, mainly because the phrase "Da'haib la Ques Naraheim" ("Travels to the Mountain" in elvish) is a pain to say constantly.

Although no one in the Clan knows it, The Quack, was born on a distant coast in the Clan of The False Isle. As a young goblin, he was named 'Travels to the Mountain' by his clan elders. The Clan of the False Isle lived on a stretch of land surrounded by water except for two small strips of land that connected it to the shore. Although the land was easy to defend from shore, it was difficult to defend from the sea. And it was the sea that claimed Travels and a few other of his clan mates one morning.

On a balmy spring day, Travels was out in a small canoe with his fellow clan mates, Silver Lungs, Bites a Fox, and Regular Guy spear fishing in the shadow of Fish Rock. None of the group saw the tall masts of the Yanksee as she silently glided down from the north around a nearby headland. Nor did the goblin youngsters hear the muffled oars of her long boat as it crept up. No they noticed the dregs collection of dwarves, humans, elves, and haflings in their boat far too late to escape or call for help. After a moment of furry, Regular floated dead in the water while Travels, Silver, and Bites were in the grasp of the pirates from the Yanksee. The Yanksee had been traveling south down the coast grabbing humans, goblins, and other creatures to sell to the Lesser Thuntopia cinnabar mines. Travels, Silver, and Bites were thrown with the rest captured into a fetid hold filled with the accumulated offal and stink of goblins, hobgoblins, and humans.

But fate intervened for Travels, less than a day after being thrown in the horrid hold, the Yanksee found herself engaged in a desperate battle. The battle was with the infamous pirate captain Greenhair. Many of the crew of the Yanksee were wounded or killed under the punishing attack of Greenhair. The elven wizard Uso, acting as ship's surgeon, grabbed Travels from the hold to act as a loblolly boy. Travels assisted in holding down men as arrows were pulled from their wounds, or while whole limbs were hacked from their bodies. He did the job well enough, and so many of the crew were injured after the battle, that Travels continued to serve as the loblolly boy. While his clan mates lay in darkness, filth, and hunger, Travels worked watch after watch, washing patients who fouled themselves, disposing of cut off limbs, feeding sick crew members, and grinding up various components for potions. A few months later, Travels found himself considered a member of the crew, while his clan mates were sold to a Lesser Thuntopian merchant to work in the mines.

As Uso's loblolly boy Travels learned much. He learned the art of healing using knifes, saws, potions and spells. He learned how to set bones and bandage wounds. He learned how to read spell books and alchemists notes. As a member of a pirate crew, even the lowly loblolly boy, he was expected to assist in the taking of prizes, so he learned how to fight with bow or a cutlass; at least enough to cut down other sailors. Travels also learned how to speak elvish and soon forgot almost all of his native goblin tongue, which proved to be a difficulty latter in his life.

Fate again intervened in Travel's life when the Yanksee floundered off the nearby coast in a violent storm. Travels, and most of the long boat crew, were able to escape the sinking ship. On the shore, with no vessel to call home, the group wandered into the village of Low Thub. Since the villagers of Low Thub thought the only goblin was a dead goblin, Travels hid out in a barn while his crew mates went to the local tavern, The Crossed Arms. The Crossed Arms proved to be a disastrous choice for the surviving crew of the Yanksee. In the early evening, notified of their arrival, Lord Pompfree and twenty of his guards appeared, hauled the pirates out of the inn, and hung them from a large oak tree; revenge for a raid on the Lord's home some eight years prior by the Yanksee. Travels was left alone, to seek a new home in a foreign, alien land.

Travels, aka Quack, came to the Clan when he stumbled into a hunting party sent out to deal with a wild boar. The hunters had tracked down and wounded the boar, but the creature had turned and fought rather than run and die. The pain enraged creature had already wounded two of the hunting party goblins. Quack intervened by catching the boar in a noose trap before it could injure or kill any more of the hunting party. By saving them he had earned a place, even one removed, in the clan.

edit: Typos...lots and lots of typos...
Last edited by Quarg on Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Behold the Power of Cheese

Walks the Night -Scryer
Atk: 1 +1 Dagger?
Def: 1

Ubotandal-God of Darkness
Quarg
Keenspot Despot

Postby WaitsForTheEnd on Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:19 pm

Okay, I'm very new here on the forums (just joined today!), :smug: but I've played D&D-esque online role-playing games before, so I'm going to attempt a character:

Name: Thinks Too Much

Colour: Purple that smoothly shifts into Dark Blue ears.

Background: Thinks has never avoided or fought against his Naming prophecy, but instead accepts it, embracing all of the knowledge the clan obtains and thinking about it vigorously. In fact, ever since he learned how to write, he has acted under or as the Chronicler for his clan, making thought and the collection of knowledge his very role. Though some of his more violent brothers-in-arms think of him as a bit weak for merely wanting to learn about adventurers and talk to them instead of fighting them off, Thinks doesn't mind. If needs be, he can protect himself, handling a short-sword fairly well, and he has even begun to learn some rudimentary magic.

Most of the non-Teller (clerical) magic his clan had perpetuated was lost with Chief Lost-In-The-Mountains, and countless Chroniclers have dreamed of finding the magic tomes the famous old chief held. Thinks managed to get permission from the Chief for a little "close-to-the-humans" exploring several months before the planning of the expedition into the mountains, and it was during one of these small exploratory journeys that he came across the couple of corpses that would change his life forever: an orc (burnt to a crisp) on the ground right next to a human mage (with an axe in his chest). The mage had been carrying a few fairly valuable magical supplies, but more importantly, he had been carrying a huge book of magical teachings! Thinks could only understand the most basic instructions, but after a few months he found that he had a slight knack for it, clinching his decision to put his name in for the chance to search with his Chief and brothers and sisters for the final resting place of Chief Lost-In-The-Mountains. With the ancient Chief's magical knowledge and or goblin-language magical tomes, Thinks would be able to become a powerful mage indeed (or so he hopes)! Also, because he is slightly selfish, and doesn't want anyone to know of his new-found abilities and knowledge, he has hidden the book carefully, and only practices when he is sure he is alone. The only other person in the clan he has shown it to is Splits His Focus, as they each share a similar passion for magic.

Edit: slight one, in light of overlooked previous posters.
"A true friend stabs you in the front..."
-Oscar Wilde

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
-Douglas Adams

"Eternity's a terrible thought. I mean, where's it all going to end?"
-Guildenstern (Tom Stoppard)

"Now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth."
-Umberto Eco
WaitsForTheEnd
Junior Keenspotter

Postby kriss1989 on Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:29 pm

(First one trying for one of thease so...)

Name: Kills a Dwarven Druid only to be killed by his bear animal companion. (Kills)
Color: 804000
History: A proud warrior, Kills has honed his skills long and hard in anticipation of the day he would finally slay his mid-level opponent. After all you've got to be like level 8 or something to get a bear animal companion, so it'll be awesome.
"CATCHPHRASE!" -Catchphrase
kriss1989
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Dusk9 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:40 am

Name: Eaten-by-Rabbits
Colour: #808000
Background:
For his entire life, Eaten has, quite understandably, had a pathological fear of rabbits. The fact that rabbits are herbivores has done nothing to ease his fears, especially since Says-stuff-that-could-be-true-but-probably-isn’t claimed one day to have seen a swarm of vicious rabbits take down an adult boar and strip it to the bone in seconds. He is also terrified of many other small mammals, including voles, hedgehogs and squirrels, however he is rather bizarrely quite friendly with foxes and other carnivores - his line of thought is that making friends with something that eats rabbits will help protect him.

At first, Eaten was so terrified that he refused to go out, and grew up hiding inside as much as possible. However, that all changed one day when he was forced by his parents to go on a hunt into the forest. Unfit from years with very little physical activity, he was soon left behind by the other hunters, and, lost among the trees, stumbled into a clearing. Poking out of the ground in the centre of the clearing he found a small, circular clay talisman. However, when he looked up he immediately saw a dozen large and angry rabbits, advancing towards him with looks of hunger in their eyes (from his point of view, that is). When Eaten held up the talisman in a defensive gesture it vibrated, and the rabbits turned and bolted - he took it as a sign that the charm had protected him, and since then has always kept the talisman close around his neck, reaching for it when nervous or scared.
Since that day, Eaten has taken it upon himself to stop hiding from his destiny and face it head on, so that when it finally comes calling for him, he can at least go out fighting. He began by honing his combat skills, and eventually became a skilled wielder of twin daggers, perfecting a self-taught fighting style designed for facing lots of small foes at close range. Unfortunately, although it is highly effective against small opponents, it’s only of average usefulness against normal sized enemies, and pretty much unusable against larger foes - Eaten isn’t too worried though, since it’s the small ones that are dangerous.

Due to his preoccupation with destiny, and his focus on preparing for it whenever he can, Eaten doesn’t have any close friends; however he does get along well with most other goblins, helping them when they require it. He is also quite smart, and good at puzzles, but he doesn’t really enjoy them a lot if they are very complicated, preferring to let others look at them while he keeps an eye out for furry ambushes.
There are two reasons why Eaten wants to go on the mission. The first is to learn more about his talisman, since according to the teller, the symbol on it appears to be linked to Earth, but Eaten doesn’t know much beyond that. The second reason is his desire to learn defensive magics – he realises that such a small talisman can only have limited power, and wants to find more defensive options to help protect him from the demon rabbits.
Threads of Reality
Hears-Disembodied-Voices
Lvl 1 Berserker ~ Exp: 9/10 ~ HP: 6/6 ~ Atk: 4 (+1~Rage) ~ Def: 4 (+1~50%) (+1~Rage)
Traits: Automatic Combat Rage; Jekyll and Hyde
Tower Game
Dusk ~ Lvl 2 Wraith Rogue ~ Exp: 2/3 ~ Atk: 2 ~ DEX: 1/4 ~ CON 6 ~ HP: 2/8
Skills: Stealth (1DEX/turn); Sneak Attack; Detect Trap (1DEX, R2)
Lair of the Mountain King
Eaten-By-Rabbits ~ HP: 3/5 ~ Atk: 1 ~ Def: 1
Capture the Flag (CTF) ~ on hiatus
Runs-into-Hard-Surfaces ~ Lvl 8 Trainee Attacker ~ Exp: 46/52
Feats: Sprint Awareness 3; Improved Dodge 2; Nimble 1; Sprint Endurance 1
Dusk9
Keenspot Despot

Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown)

Postby SilverMK2 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:19 am

Name: Silver Tongue
Colour: FFFFBF

Background:
Every clan at one time or another spawns great orators, natural politicians and others with a natural skill with words. When the goblin shamans named Silver Tongue, the Mountain Clan rejoiced, thinking that it would at last have an excellent trader, or negotiator or someone else who was able to do through charm what the clan could not do through force of arms or trade. As the goblin child grew his silver colouration struck all who saw him, as did his silence. For almost 5 years Silver Tongue remained utterly without voice.

One day whilst watching over the camp of a hunting party, a pack of wolves attacked; Silver Tongue, alone and beset on all sides by hungry mountain wolves finally spoke; his words ripped through the wolves, killing them even as they pounced to rend him limb from limb, his voice echoing from the mountian peaks for miles around like a booming wave of sound.

Since that day he has only ever spoken when directly threatened with his life, despite the goading of the tribe who are desperate for such a powerful weapon to use against their enemies.

The clan have taken Silver Tongue with them on this quest in the hopes that his voice will be unlocked and will help them on their journey.

Silver Tongue is a quiet goblin who is reasonably proficient with most weapons (having had the tribe try to train him to be a weapon since they discovered his voice), although he is reluctant to fight other than in self defence. If pressed he prefers a spear to keep his enemies at a distance whilst waiting for aid to arrive and help him subdue them.

For himself, Silver Tongue hopes to find somewhere that he can be alone, to find some way that he might be able to change his voice of destruction to one of creation.
SilverMK2
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby thinkslogically on Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:38 am

Hey folks, just a heads up that ill be posting the vote rules.late tonite as still stuck driving. The 8pm sign up deadline will hold though, so uv got just about 80 mind left if u still want a shot.

Running:

thinkslogically
Keenspot Despot

Postby thinkslogically on Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:18 pm

Ok, looks like that's us :) Thanks for the making a list Nioca, it's good to have someone else double-check these things!

TIME TO VOTE!

So, for everyone who's signed up, I would like you all to vote for the top three goblins you want to see in this game, where:

Vote 1 = worth 3 points
Vote 2 = worth 2 points
Vote 3 = worth 1 point

You can use any criteria you like, and you don't need to justify your votes; I just need to know what they are. If there is a tie for 8th place, I'll let the dice decide who gets in. At the end of voting on Saturday 29th October, 8pm BST, I'll add up the points and the 8 players with the most points will be in. If everyone votes before then I'll let you know sooner.

RULES:

1. Please PM me your votes to keep everything fair
2. You must vote for 3 different goblins
3. You can't vote for yourself
4. If you don't vote by the deadline you forfeit your space.

Running:

thinkslogically
Keenspot Despot

Re: Lair of the Mountain King: VOTING FOR PLAYERS

Postby Nioca on Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:14 pm

Votes submitted.

Also, there's a complete list of the entrants located at the bottom of the first page, containing all 25 (!!!) potential goblins, in case anyone's interested. Good luck guys, and may the 8 most popular goblins win!

(is it too much to hope for that Thinks will take pity on the massive number of entrants and kick the number that get in up to 10? :nervous: )
ImageFights a Losing Battle (#FFAA11) | The Awesomesword Wanes | TAW Roster
HP: 2/5 | ATK: 3 (Base 1 + Longsword 2 + NYPME 2) | DEF: 4 (Base 1 + Owlbear Hide Armor 2 + Buckler 1)
INVENTORY: Longsword (+2ATK), Owlbear Hide Armor (+2DEF), Buckler (+1DEF), CLW Potion (Heal 2), Iron Ring
SPECIAL: Tactic NYPME (+2ATK @ 1HP)

Cowers in Shadow (#1C0041) | Curse of the Gold
HP: 5/5 | ATK: 1 (Base 0 + Knife 1) | RTK: 3 (Base 2 + Javelin 1) | DEF: 3 (Base 2 + Clothing 1)
SKILLS & TRAITS: Agile (+1DEF, Evasion & Parry Focus), Wary Mind (-1ATK, +1RTK, Hiding/Cover Bonus)
EQUIPMENT: Leather Clothing (+1DEF), Knife (+1ATK), Dark Gray Beret, 3x Javelins (+1RTK, MinDmg 1), Backpack
INVENTORY: 3x Bandages (Stabilize), 10 Arrows, Handheld Grindstone, Short Bow (+1RTK, 75% MissChance), 20 Arrows, Small Healing Potion
Nioca
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Serne on Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:58 pm

I didn't sign up, but I think ya'll should give Saithed some votes... I wanna see what the new guy can do.
The entire world needs exactly 3 things. Food. Clothes. Medicine. Why? Because: Hungry. Naked. Sick. SUCKS!

Now I've lost it. I Know I can kill. The truth exists beyond the gate.

Goblins: Civilization! - Finished
Clan of the Connected Mesh! Cmon' check it out!
Grieves - I Ate your Soul.
Serne
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Quarg on Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:53 pm

Serne wrote:I didn't sign up, but I think ya'll should give Saithed some votes... I wanna see what the new guy can do.

There are a couple of new guy entries actually...
Behold the Power of Cheese

Walks the Night -Scryer
Atk: 1 +1 Dagger?
Def: 1

Ubotandal-God of Darkness
Quarg
Keenspot Despot

Postby Jacon on Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:37 pm

I'm having some trouble voting. I try and send you a pm but it says requested users do not exist,
Name:"Wears-A-Coat ( Delve Version)
Hp: 3/5
Attack: 4 ( 3 plus warhammer. Two handed.
def: 2 +1 to slashing weapons( Helmet +1)

Wears-a-long-coat
HP: 5/5 HP
MP: 3/3 MP
ATK: 3 ( +2 two handed bone sword)
DEF: 1
INT: 1

I'm very interested in playing a goblin game. If you create a new one let me know
Come join my game The New Goblin Warriors. viewtopic.php?f=136&t=113403
Jacon
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Serne on Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:09 pm

Quarg wrote:
Serne wrote:I didn't sign up, but I think ya'll should give Saithed some votes... I wanna see what the new guy can do.

There are a couple of new guy entries actually...

Ya... but I don't know how long the other new guys have been around, if Saithed has been lurking for 2 years then you know they gotta be dedicated.
The entire world needs exactly 3 things. Food. Clothes. Medicine. Why? Because: Hungry. Naked. Sick. SUCKS!

Now I've lost it. I Know I can kill. The truth exists beyond the gate.

Goblins: Civilization! - Finished
Clan of the Connected Mesh! Cmon' check it out!
Grieves - I Ate your Soul.
Serne
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby saithed on Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:09 pm

thanks Serne i am really keen to play but to be honest every one should vote for who they like. Even if i don't get it i can always lurk until a place opens up i don't mind temping.
also i may not have been clear in my back story but turtles ( he seems to have been nick named that) is a team player he just wants a little change in his life.
saithed
Keenspotter Supreme

PreviousNext

Return to Goblins Games