The Explorers (Back in action!)

Moderator: Thunt

Forum rules
Forum games go here.

Re: The Explorers (Game Start!)

Postby Dlover on Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:32 am

Hugs Slimes
"Thank you Forges, and you as well, Held, for cooking for us. We shall likely stop here, even just to visit, when we return from our destination. As for the armour, Things should be taking it, as he is the one with the least protection."

Continuing towards the dungeon. 27 turns and we're only half-way there.
Dlover
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Theonewhoisodd on Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:12 am

Flacks awakens to Forges' rambling and proceeds follow the chief again "I think the chief should get it" False says still half asleep.
Extra-Dimensional shape-shifter with an affinity for confusion and mischief. Also I am a maniac...

Come lurk my game called The Forsaken.

Very first Bloodhound in Thuntworld Serial Killers.
Round 17 killer as Seth Bainwraith, fought off a lynch mob for 4 rounds until I purposely killed myself with a Trowel to complete the storyline of my kills.
Round 19 killer as Lesser Finger Horror, died in the first round but took the Ex-God SeeAMoose with me thanks to the Kaboomerang. (Thanks Warlock)
Round 31 killer as Forgath, died first round thanks to Vigilante justice...
Round 32 detective, found both killers fairly quickly.
Round 36 killer as FRGU, got hit with a computer error and thoroughly lynched.
Round 37 killer as Overlord, killed everyone and they didn't come back to life.
Theonewhoisodd
Keenspot Despot

Postby askstoomuch on Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:18 am

the chief should get the armour toast says
so whats the plan ?
askstoomuch
Keenspot Despot

Postby Jacon on Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:20 am

Coats gets up his bones cracking loudly as he starts to stretch.
" Plan is simple. Get to dungeon and explore it....And the chief should get that armor."
Hopefully the group moves out and he follows
Name:"Wears-A-Coat ( Delve Version)
Hp: 3/5
Attack: 4 ( 3 plus warhammer. Two handed.
def: 2 +1 to slashing weapons( Helmet +1)

Wears-a-long-coat
HP: 5/5 HP
MP: 3/3 MP
ATK: 3 ( +2 two handed bone sword)
DEF: 1
INT: 1

I'm very interested in playing a goblin game. If you create a new one let me know
Come join my game The New Goblin Warriors. viewtopic.php?f=136&t=113403
Jacon
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Dlover on Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:40 am

You all realise if Hugs gets the armour she's giving it to Things anyway, right?
Dlover
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Theonewhoisodd on Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:18 am

Dlover wrote:You all realise if Hugs gets the armour she's giving it to Things anyway, right?

LIES! :shifty:
Extra-Dimensional shape-shifter with an affinity for confusion and mischief. Also I am a maniac...

Round 17 killer as Seth Bainwraith, fought off a lynch mob for 4 rounds until I purposely killed myself with a Trowel to complete the storyline of my kills.
Round 19 killer as Lesser Finger Horror, died in the first round but took the Ex-God SeeAMoose with me thanks to the Kaboomerang. (Thanks Warlock)
Theonewhoisodd
Keenspot Despot

Postby Donnigan on Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:35 am

"Uhh...I wouldn't mind the armor, but since everyone else has voted for the chief...Newt should get it! Always gotta protect your caster!" ThingToDo say as he gets up and stretches a bit. "Yeah, we'll try to swing by if we ever get the chance. This is really up to the Chief and Teller, but you guys should really consider moving into our camp. You have some very useful skills and it would give you all a more solid form of protection."
Madre de Dios! Es El Pollo Diablo!

HasBadTemper
Hit Points: 6/6(+5 goblin, +1 tough)
Attack: 6???(+1 Goblin, +1 Training, +4 Battleaxe, +??? Cold???) (9??? if Raging)
Defence: 8(+1 Goblin, +1 Tough, +3 Kite Shield, +3 Studded Leather)(7 if Raging)(9 or 8 if Wearing Iron Mask, unlikely)
Traits:
Goblin Rage 2: if 2hp or below 4+ attack. - 1def. Can multi strike, first strike.
Shield Bash 1: 25% chance to stun small creatures.

Inventory: Iron Mask
Donnigan
Keenspot Despot

Postby Jacon on Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:31 am

" The teller isn't usually in the front lines. The armor should go to someone who fights in the front. Not to the person hanging back and healing...So either the chief or you should get it... I would think it a good idea to have Forges family move in the tribe...A good weapon smith is always welcome at least in my book."

Wears-a-long-coat

I'm very interested in playing a goblin game. If you create a new one let me know
Jacon
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Dlover on Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:23 pm

"Aye, it would be a good idea for you to move to join the rest of our clan, but it would not be me alone that decides whether you can stay within the camp. And you're probably safest to find somewhere to hide in case there are more kobolds who know this place. You may not be safe trying to get to the camp along though... Do you know of anywhere nearby that you can take refuge in until we return?"
Dlover
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Cyberion on Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:45 pm

Turn 28

"Thank you Forges, and you as well, Held, for cooking for us. We shall likely stop here, even just to visit, when we return from our destination. As for the armour, Things should be taking it, as he is the one with the least protection." Hugs says as she takes the armor and inspects it. Quite a masterpiece indeed.

False wakes up as Forges rambles on and starts following Hugs again. "I think the chief should get it." he says still half asleep.

"Yeah, I think the chief should get the armor. So what now?"

Coats gets up from the floor and cracks his bones as he stretches his body. "Plan is simple. Get to dungeon and explore it... And the chief should get that armor."

"Uhh...I wouldn't mind the armor, but since everyone else has voted for the chief...Newt should get it! Always gotta protect your caster!" ThingToDo says as he gets up and stretches a bit. "Yeah, we'll try to swing by if we ever get the chance. This is really up to the Chief and Teller, but you guys should really consider moving into our camp. You have some very useful skills and it would give you all a more solid form of protection."

"The teller isn't usually in the front lines. The armor should go to someone who fights in the front. Not to the person hanging back and healing... So either the chief or you should get it... I would think it a good idea to have Forges family move in the tribe... A good weapon smith is always welcome at least in my book." Coats says, still a bit sleepy.

"Aye, it would be a good idea for you to move to join the rest of our clan, but it would not be me alone that decides whether you can stay within the camp. And you're probably safest to find somewhere to hide in case there are more kobolds who know this place. You may not be safe trying to get to the camp along though... Do you know of anywhere nearby that you can take refuge in until we return?" Hugs says, agreeing with Coats and Things.

"Really? That would be an honor! I guess we could hide until you guys came back since we're probably not safe here anymore. We have an underground cellar to the north. You should know it when you see it."

Hugs has obtained the Snakescale Armor.

Stats

Wears A Coat 5/5 HP, 3 Attack, 2 Defense, 1 Speed
Equipped: Short Sword (+1 Attack, 10% chance of +1 Attack), Dagger (+1 Attack), Leather Armor (+1 Defense)
Falsifies Evidence 5/5 HP, 4 Attack, 2 Defense, 1 Speed
Equipped: Scimitar (+2 Attack, 10% chance of +1 Attack), Short Sword (+1 Attack, 10% chance of +1 Attack), Leather Armor (+1 Defense)
Inventory: Loaf of Bread (Heals 1 HP up to 1 uses), Healing Potion (Heals 2-3 HP)
Bringer-Of-New-Times 5/5 HP, 2 Attack, 2 Defense, 2 Speed
Equipped: Ring of Stone Skin (+1 Defense), Snake Staff (+1 Attack, Allows wielder to talk to and manipulate snakes), Bandanna (+1 Speed)
ThingsToDo 5/5 HP, 4 Attack, 1 Defense, 1 Speed
Equipped: Battle Axe (+3 Attack, Two-Handed)
Hugs Slimes 6/6 HP, 4 Attack, 2 Defense, 1 Speed
Equipped: Sword (+2 Attack)
Inventory: Snakescale Armor (+3 Defense)
Inventory: Healing Potion (Heals 2-3 HP), Scarr's Map, Strange Amulet
Likes Toast 5/5 HP, 2 Attack, 2 Defense, 1 Speed
Equipped: Leather Armor (+1 Defense), Short Sword (+1 Attack, 10% chance of +1 Attack)
Cyberion
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Dlover on Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:16 pm

Hugs Slimes
Hugs hands the armour to Things. "As I said, I am as well defended as any other. Things is most in need of the armour. Your disagreement won't change my mind of that. Let's get going."
Continuing to the dungeon.
Dlover
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Donnigan on Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:09 am

"Whatever you say, bossess." ThingsToDo says, then follows Hugs. "You know, I wonder if we'll ever actually get to this dungeon we're heading to."

HasBadTemper
Attack: 6???(+1 Goblin, +1 Training, +4 Battleaxe, +??? Cold???) (9??? if Raging)
Defence: 8(+1 Goblin, +1 Tough, +3 Kite Shield, +3 Studded Leather)(7 if Raging)(9 or 8 if Wearing Iron Mask, unlikely)
Traits:
Goblin Rage 2: if 2hp or below 4+ attack. - 1def. Can multi strike, first strike.

Donnigan
Keenspot Despot

Postby Dlover on Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:17 am

"We may be taking a time, but the longer it takes to get there, the stronger we shall be when we do."
Dlover
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby askstoomuch on Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:38 am

toast follows the rest to the dungeon.
will he walks he sings a nice travaling song.
askstoomuch
Keenspot Despot

Postby Jacon on Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:01 am

Coats follows warily behind keeping a eye out for a attack

Wears-a-long-coat

Jacon
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Theonewhoisodd on Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:10 am

False will follow the group for a minute then when nobody is looking he will slaughter Forges and his family False will follow the chief diligently

Theonewhoisodd
Keenspot Despot

Postby Cyberion on Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:45 am

Turn 29

Hugs hands the armor to Things. "As I said, I am as well defended as any other. Things is most in need of the armor. Your disagreement won't change my mind of that. Let's get going."

"Whatever you say, bossess." ThingsToDo says, then follows Hugs. "You know, I wonder if we'll ever actually get to this dungeon we're heading to." he sighs.

"We may be taking a time, but the longer it takes to get there, the stronger we shall be when we do."

Toast follows the rest of the gang and sings a happy song along the way. Everybody is annoyed at his singing. He only stops when Coats hits him on the head with the flat of his blade.

Coats, meanwhile, follows behind, warily keeping his eye out in case they get attacked by any hostiles.

False keeps following Hugs like a puppy.

Before long, the goblins reach the Valley of Slimes as the sunsets. They managed to avoid any encounters along the way that would've slowed them down. As they get closer to the dungeon, they notice that the entrance is blocked by a large gate that spans from one side to the other. The gate is decorated with various gems at the top and there appears to be a slime painted at the top as well.

Stats
Wears A Coat 5/5 HP, 3 Attack, 2 Defense, 1 Speed
Equipped: Short Sword (+1 Attack, 10% chance of +1 Attack), Dagger (+1 Attack), Leather Armor (+1 Defense)
Falsifies Evidence 5/5 HP, 4 Attack, 2 Defense, 1 Speed
Equipped: Scimitar (+2 Attack, 10% chance of +1 Attack), Short Sword (+1 Attack, 10% chance of +1 Attack), Leather Armor (+1 Defense)
Inventory: Loaf of Bread (Heals 1 HP up to 1 uses), Healing Potion (Heals 2-3 HP)
Bringer-Of-New-Times 5/5 HP, 2 Attack, 2 Defense, 2 Speed
Equipped: Ring of Stone Skin (+1 Defense), Snake Staff (+1 Attack, Allows wielder to talk to and manipulate snakes), Bandanna (+1 Speed)
ThingsToDo 5/5 HP, 4 Attack, 4 Defense, 1 Speed
Equipped: Battle Axe (+3 Attack, Two-Handed), Snakescale Armor (+3 Defense)
Hugs Slimes 6/6 HP, 4 Attack, 2 Defense, 1 Speed
Equipped: Sword (+2 Attack)
Inventory: Healing Potion (Heals 2-3 HP), Scarr's Map, Strange Amulet
Likes Toast 5/5 HP, 2 Attack, 2 Defense, 1 Speed
Equipped: Leather Armor (+1 Defense), Short Sword (+1 Attack, 10% chance of +1 Attack)
Cyberion
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Dlover on Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:01 am

Hugs Slimes
"Best we rest here for the night. We'll cycle through watches. We can work out how to open the gate in the morning, with more light."
Dlover
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby askstoomuch on Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:56 am

sure thing miss boss

toast looks for some leafes to sleep one and some berries to eat for him and the others
askstoomuch
Keenspot Despot

Postby Donnigan on Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:58 am

"Alright...I'll take first watch." ThingToDo says as he sets up on a rock or log nearby. He will keep watch, but he will also examine the door as much as he is able to while keeping an effective watch.

HasBadTemper
Traits:

Donnigan
Keenspot Despot

Postby Theonewhoisodd on Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:40 am

False will attack the gate and failing that will go to sleep until his watch.

Theonewhoisodd
Keenspot Despot

Postby Jacon on Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:40 pm

Coats will rest his weary legs and attempt to make fire with sticks

Wears-a-long-coat

Jacon
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Cyberion on Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:06 am

Might not be an update today.

WHY?

It's mah birthday! :)

I might get a special birthday update up or something.
Cyberion
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Dlover on Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:25 am

SPOILERS:Special b'day update: Presents are found mysteriously appeared in the camp at morning. Person on watch is reprimanded for not paying attention.
Dlover
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby askstoomuch on Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:52 am

happy birthday mister dm sir :D
askstoomuch
Keenspot Despot

PreviousNext

Return to Goblins Games