The Forsaken (Round 36)

Moderator: Thunt

Forum rules
Forum games go here.

Re: The Forsaken Round 3

Postby BurnsBees on Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:02 pm

Orca goes to the right two squres.
"I don't want to fight at all if it can be helped. "
Beware of the ducks with bombs. They know who you are and they are out to get you.
BurnsBees
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby YoungAndBeautiful on Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:30 pm

"Hi there! I'm PinkNose, the Moland. I'm blind, so I cant tell you where we are. Wanna be friends? I could use a pair of eyes, and you could use a pair of arms..."
"Whats your name, by the way?"

Will post my action(s) later today. (is talking free or a minor action?) But if attacked , I fight back (with my new stick, too!)
ATTENTION:
(Goblins and) Goblins Games is moving to a new Forum!

My nickname there will be GathersIngredients, btw.
YoungAndBeautiful
Keenspot Despot

Postby SharesLoot on Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:59 pm

We were "forsaken" and need to escape, so anyone attacking another player becomes an outlaw whom anyone can kill, in my opinion.
Killing non-player monsters in here (e.g. the demon) should be fine.

Do you all agree?

Maps of the place as we know it now:
Map 1:

Map 2:
On Map 2, I forgot PinkNose's second room (with the altar-like place for the chest), but it was just a room to pass through. I will add it after the next update.
╔═Clan Rampage══Goblin Gladiators II══Hats II══The Forsaken═══╗
╠═Hairy═════════Little Feet═════════Falls════Cockadoodle═══╣
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
SharesLoot
Keenspot Despot

Re: The Forsaken Round 4

Postby Theonewhoisodd on Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:56 am

YoungAndBeautiful wrote:(is talking free or a minor action?)

Yes talking is free.

Shares your first map is accurate but your second one is incorrect here is the correct version of the second: http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg19 ... 8/Map2.jpg
Extra-Dimensional shape-shifter with an affinity for confusion and mischief. Also I am a maniac...

Come lurk my game called The Forsaken.

Very first Bloodhound in Thuntworld Serial Killers.
Round 17 killer as Seth Bainwraith, fought off a lynch mob for 4 rounds until I purposely killed myself with a Trowel to complete the storyline of my kills.
Round 19 killer as Lesser Finger Horror, died in the first round but took the Ex-God SeeAMoose with me thanks to the Kaboomerang. (Thanks Warlock)
Round 31 killer as Forgath, died first round thanks to Vigilante justice...
Round 32 detective, found both killers fairly quickly.
Round 36 killer as FRGU, got hit with a computer error and thoroughly lynched.
Round 37 killer as Overlord, killed everyone and they didn't come back to life.
Theonewhoisodd
Keenspot Despot

Postby Dusk9 on Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:04 am

"I don't want to fight at all if it can be helped. "

"Excellent. In that case, I am known as DarkRoot the Entling. And you are...?"

DarkRoot
moves right.
Threads of Reality
Hears-Disembodied-Voices
Lvl 1 Berserker ~ Exp: 9/10 ~ HP: 6/6 ~ Atk: 4 (+1~Rage) ~ Def: 4 (+1~50%) (+1~Rage)
Traits: Automatic Combat Rage; Jekyll and Hyde
Tower Game
Dusk ~ Lvl 2 Wraith Rogue ~ Exp: 2/3 ~ Atk: 2 ~ DEX: 1/4 ~ CON 6 ~ HP: 2/8
Skills: Stealth (1DEX/turn); Sneak Attack; Detect Trap (1DEX, R2)
Lair of the Mountain King
Eaten-By-Rabbits ~ HP: 3/5 ~ Atk: 1 ~ Def: 1
Capture the Flag (CTF) ~ on hiatus
Runs-into-Hard-Surfaces ~ Lvl 8 Trainee Attacker ~ Exp: 46/52
Feats: Sprint Awareness 3; Improved Dodge 2; Nimble 1; Sprint Endurance 1
Dusk9
Keenspot Despot

Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown)

Postby SharesLoot on Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:48 am

Theonewhoisodd wrote:Shares your first map is accurate but your second one is incorrect here is the correct version of the second: http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg19 ... 8/Map2.jpg

You should really read what I write in my posts, it might save you some work! :wink:
Once more, specially for you:
SharesLoot wrote:On Map 2, I forgot PinkNose's second room (with the altar-like place for the chest), but it was just a room to pass through. I will add it after the next update.

Cockadoodle moves to the puddle (minor action) and dips her battlewings into it (minor action).
╔═Clan Rampage══Goblin Gladiators II══Hats II══The Forsaken═══╗
╠═Hairy═════════Little Feet═════════Falls════Cockadoodle═══╣
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
SharesLoot
Keenspot Despot

Postby Theonewhoisodd on Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:10 am

You should really read what I write in my posts, it might save you some work! :wink:
Once more, specially for you:

Except more than just pinknose's second room was incorrect. You also had her room one floor too high. It goes pink nose starter, rune room, portal room, not rune room to elevator room.

I will post next update as soon as I have access to my scanner.
Last edited by Theonewhoisodd on Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Extra-Dimensional shape-shifter with an affinity for confusion and mischief. Also I am a maniac...

Round 17 killer as Seth Bainwraith, fought off a lynch mob for 4 rounds until I purposely killed myself with a Trowel to complete the storyline of my kills.
Round 19 killer as Lesser Finger Horror, died in the first round but took the Ex-God SeeAMoose with me thanks to the Kaboomerang. (Thanks Warlock)
Theonewhoisodd
Keenspot Despot

Postby YoungAndBeautiful on Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:27 am

SharesLoot wrote:We were "forsaken" and need to escape, so anyone attacking another player becomes an outlaw whom anyone can kill, in my opinion.
Killing non-player monsters in here (e.g. the demon) should be fine.

Do you all agree?

I agree. But you can never know what the other players thinks, so I was trying to be cautious.

PinkNose will then (after talking) press the upper button (if she can find it), and leave the room either through the metal doors (if they open) or through the exit to the left.
ATTENTION:

YoungAndBeautiful
Keenspot Despot

Postby BurnsBees on Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:33 am

Dusk9 wrote:"I don't want to fight at all if it can be helped. "

"Excellent. In that case, I am known as DarkRoot the Entling. And you are...?"

DarkRoot
moves right.

"My name is Orca the Espoiland."
Beware of the ducks with bombs. They know who you are and they are out to get you.
BurnsBees
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby kurik on Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:46 am

YoungAndBeautiful wrote:"Hi there! I'm PinkNose, the Moland. I'm blind, so I cant tell you where we are. Wanna be friends? I could use a pair of eyes, and you could use a pair of arms..."
"Whats your name, by the way?"

"Hmm... interesting how you say you are blind yet you know I have no arms. But your offer is... acceptable. I am called HollowFang."
Fang will also checkout the bird thing (pteradactyle?)<I butchered the spelling on that, didn't I?>
If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little.
-George Carlin

Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.
-Mark Twain

I thought this must be obvious to everyone else, as it seemed obvious to me; and that, if once it became apparent that we were on the edge, all the Great Powers would call a halt and recoil from the abyss.
-Edward Grey
kurik
Keenspot Despot

Postby YoungAndBeautiful on Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:05 am

"Hey, just because my eyes dont work, this doesnt mean my other senses are useless, too. You smell like a snake, and they usually dont have arms. :wink: "
ATTENTION:

YoungAndBeautiful
Keenspot Despot

Re: The Forsaken Round 5

Postby Theonewhoisodd on Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:38 pm

Fang looks at the Moland and says "Who are you? Where am I?". "Hi there! I'm PinkNose, the Moland. I'm blind, so I cant tell you where we are. Wanna be friends? I could use a pair of eyes, and you could use a pair of arms... Whats your name, by the way?" says Nose to which Fang replies "Hmm... interesting how you say you are blind yet you know I have no arms. But your offer is... acceptable. I am called HollowFang." "Hey, just because my eyes dont work, this doesnt mean my other senses are useless, too. You smell like a snake, and they usually dont have arms. Nose replies before pressing the button on the elevator. As the doors open and she enters she notices a strange symbol on the side of the elevator.

Orca meets up with DarkRoot in the strangely colored room and they begin talking as they make their way to the next room. "I don't want to fight at all if it can be helped." "Excellent. In that case, I am known as DarkRoot the Entling. And you are...?""My name is Orca the Espoiland." is how the conversation goes. They enter into a new room with a long rope going from floor to ceiling and a large snake sitting near it.

Cockadoodle can hear voices in the room above her but she takes this time to experiment with the 'puddle' on the ground. As she dips her Battlewing into the blue portal her wings appear to come out of the orange portal on the ceiling.

DM
You guys did a lot of talking in this update... I think I am going to tone down the cockadoodle's disability. From now on movement within the room is free like with the other characters.

Theonewhoisodd
Keenspot Despot

Postby kurik on Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:53 pm

"Uh, hello." Fang says, hitting the elevator button with his head if necessary, "Hey Nose, we have more company."
If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little.
-George Carlin

Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.
-Mark Twain

I thought this must be obvious to everyone else, as it seemed obvious to me; and that, if once it became apparent that we were on the edge, all the Great Powers would call a halt and recoil from the abyss.
-Edward Grey
kurik
Keenspot Despot

Postby Theonewhoisodd on Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:01 pm

kurik wrote:"Uh, hello." Fang says, hitting the elevator button with his head if necessary, "Hey Nose, we have more company."

Wha? Why not use your tail to press the button?

Theonewhoisodd
Keenspot Despot

Postby Dusk9 on Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:03 pm

"Uh, hello.""Hey Nose, we have more company."

"Greetings, Snake-creature. I am DarkRoot the Entling, and this is my recently-met companion Orca the Espoiland. I assume 'Nose' is a companion of yours? Are you citizens of this odd place, or are you both also lost?"

After introductions are made, DarkRoot will enter the elavator (pushing the button if Fang's head-bashing doesn't work) and examine the symbol on the side of it.
Threads of Reality
Hears-Disembodied-Voices
Lvl 1 Berserker ~ Exp: 9/10 ~ HP: 6/6 ~ Atk: 4 (+1~Rage) ~ Def: 4 (+1~50%) (+1~Rage)
Traits: Automatic Combat Rage; Jekyll and Hyde
Tower Game
Dusk ~ Lvl 2 Wraith Rogue ~ Exp: 2/3 ~ Atk: 2 ~ DEX: 1/4 ~ CON 6 ~ HP: 2/8
Skills: Stealth (1DEX/turn); Sneak Attack; Detect Trap (1DEX, R2)
Lair of the Mountain King
Eaten-By-Rabbits ~ HP: 3/5 ~ Atk: 1 ~ Def: 1
Capture the Flag (CTF) ~ on hiatus
Runs-into-Hard-Surfaces ~ Lvl 8 Trainee Attacker ~ Exp: 46/52
Feats: Sprint Awareness 3; Improved Dodge 2; Nimble 1; Sprint Endurance 1
Dusk9
Keenspot Despot

Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown)

Postby YoungAndBeautiful on Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:05 pm

Can anyone look if there is a weight limit to this thing? I dont want to crash down. :lol:

PinkNose will wait until all who want to join are in the elevator and then try and manipulate anything she can find (more buttons, the strange dial, but NOT the other creatures!), hoping to get the eleveator moving. If she can feel any movement, followed by a standstill and the doors open again, she will then exit the elevator again.
ATTENTION:

YoungAndBeautiful
Keenspot Despot

Postby BurnsBees on Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:22 pm

"Names' Orca." She looks at the bird statue. She then looks in the room to the right.
BurnsBees
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby kurik on Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:39 pm

Theonewhoisodd wrote:
kurik wrote:"Uh, hello." Fang says, hitting the elevator button with his head if necessary, "Hey Nose, we have more company."

Wha? Why not use your tail to press the button?

Pressing a button with my tail: meh
Pressing a button by slaming my head into it at full speed: funny (to me)
-George Carlin

-Mark Twain

-Edward Grey
kurik
Keenspot Despot

Postby ThroughTheWell on Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:38 pm

SPOILERS:So now that everyone has met, could we please have the map explored so far? Thanks.
ThroughTheWell
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Theonewhoisodd on Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:54 pm

kurik wrote:Pressing a button with my tail: meh

I'm assuming you wish to enter the elevator also?

ThroughTheWell wrote:
SPOILERS:So now that everyone has met, could we please have the map explored so far? Thanks.

Eh? Who are you?... Very well... Here is a picture I took the other day http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg19 ... 73c720.jpg

Theonewhoisodd
Keenspot Despot

Postby BurnsBees on Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:56 pm

....Do you use tape or something for the characters? Also, is that your bathroom wall?
BurnsBees
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Theonewhoisodd on Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:10 pm

BurnsBees wrote:....Do you use tape or something for the characters? Also, is that your bathroom wall?

Yeah actually. The characters are two sided and I face them either way and tape them down. It seems to work quiet well in my opinion. And close it's my Kitchen floor.

Theonewhoisodd
Keenspot Despot

Postby kurik on Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:30 pm

Dusk9 wrote:"Greetings, Snake-creature. I am DarkRoot the Entling, and this is my recently-met companion Orca the Espoiland. I assume 'Nose' is a companion of yours? Are you citizens of this odd place, or are you both also lost?"

"My name is HollowFang. Yes, Nose is a companion of mine. Well, considering we met some 30 seconds ago. And I wouldn't say I'm lost so much as I have no idea where we are."

Theonewhoisodd wrote:
kurik wrote:Pressing a button with my tail: meh

I'm assuming you wish to enter the elevator also?

Yes.
-George Carlin

-Mark Twain

-Edward Grey
kurik
Keenspot Despot

Postby Theonewhoisodd on Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:34 pm

Currently waiting on cockadoodle then I will post the next update. *Gasp* Two updates in a day it cannot be!

Theonewhoisodd
Keenspot Despot

Postby BurnsBees on Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:41 pm

Theonewhoisodd wrote:Currently waiting on cockadoodle then I will post the next update. *Gasp* Two updates in a day it cannot be!

Ah I remember when I was able to do that...those were fun days indeed.
BurnsBees
Keenspot Juggernaut

PreviousNext

Return to Goblins Games