The Forsaken (Round 36)

Moderator: Thunt

Forum rules
Forum games go here.

Re: The Forsaken (Round 12)

Postby SharesLoot on Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:25 am

So true. My boss is 6 foot 6 inches tall, even trying to eat him would make me burst.
:lol:
╔═Clan Rampage══Goblin Gladiators II══Hats II══The Forsaken═══╗
╠═Hairy═════════Little Feet═════════Falls════Cockadoodle═══╣
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
SharesLoot
Keenspot Despot

Re: The Forsaken (Round 14)

Postby Theonewhoisodd on Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:49 pm

Seeing as it is an ability and comes natural during combat Spore goes into hyper drive damaging two of the tentacles causing them to lose their major actions. "Thanks for helping, Orca. I'm glad we turned out to be friends. I just hope I can control myself when I see that big green worm again. He looks so... juicy!" says Cockadoodle. Following this both Orka and Cockadoodle attack the next tentacle and disable it. The last remaining tentacle smashes down on Orka damaging her for two points.
SPOILERS:I would advise two things: 1. Don't throw spore into overdrive because their is a 50/50 chance of losing the ability all together for a few turns. 2. Be careful as Orka is now at 1 hit point.

"Huh... Okay then" says Fang before moving to the next room. Inside this room it is still damp and the room smells as if it had been submerged for a very long time. Slowly a giant clam seems to wake up. "Eh? Who is it? Not that damn demon again is it?" the giant clam says in a voice that drips with old age.

"Greetings. May I inquire who you are? Can you please tell us something about this place, or how we can get out?" PinkNose says to the creature while DarkRoot listens blankly. The creature seems to shuffle it's feathers before replying "Greeting old new friend. I am what is known as a Fireonis. I shall tell you one thing about this place and that is the fact that this place has been shifting since before the time of the last great god war when I was sent here with the last Forsaken. It has begun to solidify and that leads me to believe that this place has chosen you to finally put it to rest. As for how to get out I am uinclear though if you will have me I would kindly like to join you" the old bird rests her voice and begins trying to breathe normally again after that long speech.

Theonewhoisodd
Keenspot Despot

Postby kurik on Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:22 pm

"Demon? Hardly. My name is HollowFang, the slike. And you are?"
If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little.
-George Carlin

Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.
-Mark Twain

I thought this must be obvious to everyone else, as it seemed obvious to me; and that, if once it became apparent that we were on the edge, all the Great Powers would call a halt and recoil from the abyss.
-Edward Grey
kurik
Keenspot Despot

Postby YoungAndBeautiful on Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:25 pm

"We would be glad to have you join our attempt to escape. Do you have a name, too?
Oh, and maybe can you tell me what that stick I have got here, is good for?"

PinkNose will show the stick with the orb to the Fireonis.
After waiting for the reply and any more conversation to occur in this room, She will go down one (or two if she can) room (s).

SPOILERS:Maybe, someone who can actually SEE it, can ask about the ohter guys on the picture, who they were, what happened to them...
ATTENTION:
(Goblins and) Goblins Games is moving to a new Forum!

My nickname there will be GathersIngredients, btw.
YoungAndBeautiful
Keenspot Despot

Re: Cockadoodle the Chickslash

Postby SharesLoot on Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:35 am

Cockadoodle attacks the last tendril.
It's fun fighting with you, Orca, I just hope you won't die in this battle! Be careful!
SharesLoot
Keenspot Despot

Postby BurnsBees on Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:22 am

Moving to the left and not cause I'm running away. Oh no, not at all.
Beware of the ducks with bombs. They know who you are and they are out to get you.
BurnsBees
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Dusk9 on Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:00 am

"Who are depicted on this wall-drawing? Your fellow Forsaken?"

After listening to the answer, DarkRoot will also go down one (or if possible, two) rooms, hoping to catch up with HollowFang.
Threads of Reality
Hears-Disembodied-Voices
Lvl 1 Berserker ~ Exp: 9/10 ~ HP: 6/6 ~ Atk: 4 (+1~Rage) ~ Def: 4 (+1~50%) (+1~Rage)
Traits: Automatic Combat Rage; Jekyll and Hyde
Tower Game
Dusk ~ Lvl 2 Wraith Rogue ~ Exp: 2/3 ~ Atk: 2 ~ DEX: 1/4 ~ CON 6 ~ HP: 2/8
Skills: Stealth (1DEX/turn); Sneak Attack; Detect Trap (1DEX, R2)
Lair of the Mountain King
Eaten-By-Rabbits ~ HP: 3/5 ~ Atk: 1 ~ Def: 1
Capture the Flag (CTF) ~ on hiatus
Runs-into-Hard-Surfaces ~ Lvl 8 Trainee Attacker ~ Exp: 46/52
Feats: Sprint Awareness 3; Improved Dodge 2; Nimble 1; Sprint Endurance 1
Dusk9
Keenspot Despot

Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown)

Postby Theonewhoisodd on Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:21 pm

HollowFang greets the clam in a friendly manner "Demon? Hardly. My name is HollowFang, the slike. And you are?". The clam squints it's eyes at the Slike "Not a demon, eh? That what business have you waking me?" it replies warily.

Orka realizes she is in danger and beats a hasty retreat.

"It's fun fighting with you, Orca, I just hope you won't die in this battle! Be careful!" Cockadoodle says to her now empty side. Jumping she double slashes the tentacle rendering it also useless. Unfortunately since the source of the spore is now gone the remaining two tentacles regain their major actions and attempt to crush the Chicslash. Luckily only one hits dealing just one point of damage.

"We would be glad to have you join our attempt to escape. Do you have a name, too? Oh, and maybe can you tell me what that stick I have got here, is good for?" PinkNose says hopefully. The Fireonis looks pleased that she may join but scoffs at the questioning about the 'stick' "You may have not realized this yet my dear but I too am blind..." "Who are depicted on this wall-drawing? Your fellow Forsaken?" asked the entling. "Yes we were the last group of Forsaken. When I lost my eyesight my 'team' decided to leave me to protect their legacy in this room" With that all three headed downwards towards the room that was once filled with water. "By the way my name is..."

New Character Available:
Fireonis
HP 4
ATK 2
DEF 2
Ability: Foresight (Allows you to instantly know the stats of any creature you see.)
Disability: Blind (Has 10% chance to miss in combat)
Equipment: Collar of Abscission (In the event of missing an enemy this collar activates and deals 1d3 damage to an enemy)
Extra-Dimensional shape-shifter with an affinity for confusion and mischief. Also I am a maniac...

Come lurk my game called The Forsaken.

Very first Bloodhound in Thuntworld Serial Killers.
Round 17 killer as Seth Bainwraith, fought off a lynch mob for 4 rounds until I purposely killed myself with a Trowel to complete the storyline of my kills.
Round 19 killer as Lesser Finger Horror, died in the first round but took the Ex-God SeeAMoose with me thanks to the Kaboomerang. (Thanks Warlock)
Round 31 killer as Forgath, died first round thanks to Vigilante justice...
Round 32 detective, found both killers fairly quickly.
Round 36 killer as FRGU, got hit with a computer error and thoroughly lynched.
Round 37 killer as Overlord, killed everyone and they didn't come back to life.
Theonewhoisodd
Keenspot Despot

Re: The Forsaken (Round 14) - New Character Available!

Postby BurnsBees on Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:29 pm

SPOILERS:Entling acquired item: TAPE: It's tape!

Orca will rest right here if allowed, if not she's going to go into that portal she saw by the tentacle beast.
Beware of the ducks with bombs. They know who you are and they are out to get you.
BurnsBees
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Theonewhoisodd on Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:30 pm

BurnsBees wrote:
SPOILERS:Entling acquired item: TAPE: It's tape!

Orca will rest right here if allowed, if not she's going to go into that portal she saw by the tentacle beast.

Disregarding the spoiler for now.... Yes you can rest there...
Extra-Dimensional shape-shifter with an affinity for confusion and mischief. Also I am a maniac...

Round 17 killer as Seth Bainwraith, fought off a lynch mob for 4 rounds until I purposely killed myself with a Trowel to complete the storyline of my kills.
Round 19 killer as Lesser Finger Horror, died in the first round but took the Ex-God SeeAMoose with me thanks to the Kaboomerang. (Thanks Warlock)
Theonewhoisodd
Keenspot Despot

Postby kurik on Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:55 pm

"It wasn't on purpose, I'm kinda in 'explore mode' right now. I saw some pearls, and thought they might come in handy later... but the one I touched seems to have drained all the water. Hope that's not to big a problem for you, um... clam... guy. Who and what are you anyway?"
If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little.
-George Carlin

Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.
-Mark Twain

I thought this must be obvious to everyone else, as it seemed obvious to me; and that, if once it became apparent that we were on the edge, all the Great Powers would call a halt and recoil from the abyss.
-Edward Grey
kurik
Keenspot Despot

Postby YoungAndBeautiful on Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:18 pm

SPOILERS:The clam guy could be an "adult" version of the creature on the forsaken picture, so either himself grown up, or a relative...
Also, I would have thought a specimen with foresight could tell me about an item without having to actually see it. ;)

PinkNose will show his stick to DarkRoot: "Can you tell me anything about it?"
Then she will move to the left (twice, if the clam lets her past).
ATTENTION:

YoungAndBeautiful
Keenspot Despot

Postby Dusk9 on Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:40 am

."Can you tell me anything about it?"
"...It's wood?"

DarkRoot
will move left twice (unless the clam blocks him, in which case he'll wait patiently while the others do the talking).
Threads of Reality
Hears-Disembodied-Voices
Lvl 1 Berserker ~ Exp: 9/10 ~ HP: 6/6 ~ Atk: 4 (+1~Rage) ~ Def: 4 (+1~50%) (+1~Rage)
Tower Game
Dusk9
Keenspot Despot

Postby YoungAndBeautiful on Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:02 am

Dusk9 wrote:"...It's wood?"

"Erm... Sorry. Hopefully no one you knew..."
ATTENTION:

YoungAndBeautiful
Keenspot Despot

Postby SharesLoot on Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:27 am

Cockadoodle attacks the smaller of the last two tendrils.
You will die, evil tendril monster!
SharesLoot
Keenspot Despot

Re: The Forsaken (Round 16) - New Character Available!

Postby Theonewhoisodd on Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:08 pm

Orca rests. She can feel the sack on her back coming to life and helping to heal her. She regains 2hp. Congratulations Orka has learned what her special item is.

SPORE BAG: Esporiands gain a x2 multiplier when healing.

"Can you tell me anything about it?" questions Pinknose and DarkRoot answers unhelpfully. "...It's wood?" "Erm... Sorry. Hopefully no one you knew..."

"It wasn't on purpose, I'm kinda in 'explore mode' right now. I saw some pearls, and thought they might come in handy later... but the one I touched seems to have drained all the water. Hope that's not to big a problem for you, um... clam... guy. Who and what are you anyway?" HollowFang explains and then questions. Behind him PinkNose and DarkRoot move into the room. "Not a problem youngling. I am Estorei the Gooeysin, and I am a forsaken. I am assuming you are also. I can see your friends wish to pass but I warn you there are many monsters past this point."

Cockadoodle attacks one of the two remaining tentacles. She damages it but not enough to wipe it out. It and the other tentacle try to smash Cockadoodle one missees but the other one hits dealing no damage.

Fireonis waits were she was.

GM
Somehow my numbering got screwed up this is actually round 16...
Last edited by Theonewhoisodd on Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Theonewhoisodd
Keenspot Despot

Postby kurik on Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:37 pm

Fang waves his tail in front of the clam thing. "Hello, anybody home?" To the others he says "I think I broke him."

"Ah, goody. I was wondering when I'd get a good fight... What kind of monsters we talking about?"
Last edited by kurik on Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-George Carlin

-Mark Twain

-Edward Grey
kurik
Keenspot Despot

Postby Theonewhoisodd on Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:54 pm

kurik wrote:Fang waves his tail in front of the clam thing. "Hello, anybody home?" To the others he says "I think I broke him."

Sorry about that, I am sleepy and forgot. It is fixed now.

Theonewhoisodd
Keenspot Despot

Postby kurik on Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:04 pm

Awww... Now I gotta come up with something else to say, and I doubt it'll be as funny... editing action now.
-George Carlin

-Mark Twain

-Edward Grey
kurik
Keenspot Despot

Postby YoungAndBeautiful on Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:33 pm

"Thank you for the warning. Does this mean you won't let us past? Can you tell us anything else useful about this dungeon? Or maybe about this stick I found?"

PinkNose talks to Estorei and shows him the stick with the orb.
If Estorei lets her pass, she will then head left. If not, she will head right and up.

SPOILERS:Can PinkNose smell any creatures in the next room?
ATTENTION:

YoungAndBeautiful
Keenspot Despot

Postby BurnsBees on Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:39 pm

Orca will...sleep again
BurnsBees
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Dusk9 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:15 am

DarkRoot will move into the next room (left) if allowed, otherwise, right and up.

EDIT: Also, does that mean that resting heals you? Or is it just Orca and her Spore Bag that can heal like that?
Threads of Reality
Hears-Disembodied-Voices
Tower Game
Dusk9
Keenspot Despot

Postby SharesLoot on Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:18 am

Cockadoodle attacks the same, now wounded, tendril.
I am the master of tedril-slaying!
SharesLoot
Keenspot Despot

Postby BurnsBees on Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:13 am

Orca sleeps some more.....yes.....apparently I posted here earlier but forgot about it and didn't see it. Sorry
BurnsBees
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Theonewhoisodd on Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:23 am

YoungAndBeautiful wrote:
SPOILERS:Can PinkNose smell any creatures in the next room?

I think I need to write something out to remind me about that ability.... Yes Pinky can smell a creature in the next room

BurnsBees wrote:Orca sleeps some more.

Just double checking. You do know that she is at full HP now right?

Dusk9 wrote:EDIT: Also, does that mean that resting heals you? Or is it just Orca and her Spore Bag that can heal like that?

Resting heals you, Orka's spore bag just doubles how fast she heals

Next update will hopefully be later tonight.

Theonewhoisodd
Keenspot Despot

PreviousNext

Return to Goblins Games