The Forsaken (Round 36)

Moderator: Thunt

Forum rules
Forum games go here.

Re: The Forsaken (Round 11)

Postby kurik on Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:26 am

Fang will move back to the elevator room to plan his next move. "Hmm, five pearls, five of us. I wonder..."
If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little.
-George Carlin

Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.
-Mark Twain

I thought this must be obvious to everyone else, as it seemed obvious to me; and that, if once it became apparent that we were on the edge, all the Great Powers would call a halt and recoil from the abyss.
-Edward Grey
kurik
Keenspot Despot

Re: Cockadoodle the Chickslash

Postby SharesLoot on Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:42 am

Theonewhoisodd wrote:
sharesloot wrote:Cockadoodle is really bad at talking or thinking. She is even worse at walking, flying or swimming. It takes ages to get around. She is a beast bred for fighting, the only thing she excels at. To her annoyance, no reason or opportunity for fighting was to be had so far. Now there is!

I am sorry about that shares. The Chicslash was the first character I designed for this game and in the beginning I had planed for this dungeon to be much more heavily populated. You are right about her being built for fighting, I guess in truth she is a remnant of the past both ingame and in the creation of the game.

In my post, I didn't intend to complain about Chicslash's disabilities. Instead, I wanted to explain why she doesn't chose a wiser path and goes back left, or even jumps in the portal, but instead takes the most dangerous option and attacks the tentacles. Let's see what happens :D
╔═Clan Rampage══Goblin Gladiators II══Hats II══The Forsaken═══╗
╠═Hairy═════════Little Feet═════════Falls════Cockadoodle═══╣
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
SharesLoot
Keenspot Despot

Postby Dusk9 on Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:40 am

"My third question is:
3) Where can we find equipment, items, weapons and/or locations to aid us, for example, a source of healing?"

After the final question has been answered, DarkRoot will bid the Ent farewell and exit to the right.

SPOILERS:I can't view the 6th page or see the pictures in the update because my school computers are blocking them as 'Gaming' :grumble: . The only reason I can post this is cause the 5th page isn't blocked, for some reason - anyway, the point is I'll edit in anything extra that I might have missed later.EDIT: Doesn't look like I missed anything...
Last edited by Dusk9 on Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Threads of Reality
Hears-Disembodied-Voices
Lvl 1 Berserker ~ Exp: 9/10 ~ HP: 6/6 ~ Atk: 4 (+1~Rage) ~ Def: 4 (+1~50%) (+1~Rage)
Traits: Automatic Combat Rage; Jekyll and Hyde
Tower Game
Dusk ~ Lvl 2 Wraith Rogue ~ Exp: 2/3 ~ Atk: 2 ~ DEX: 1/4 ~ CON 6 ~ HP: 2/8
Skills: Stealth (1DEX/turn); Sneak Attack; Detect Trap (1DEX, R2)
Lair of the Mountain King
Eaten-By-Rabbits ~ HP: 3/5 ~ Atk: 1 ~ Def: 1
Capture the Flag (CTF) ~ on hiatus
Runs-into-Hard-Surfaces ~ Lvl 8 Trainee Attacker ~ Exp: 46/52
Feats: Sprint Awareness 3; Improved Dodge 2; Nimble 1; Sprint Endurance 1
Dusk9
Keenspot Despot

Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown)

Postby BurnsBees on Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:08 am

Orca looks around and tries to take everything in. What is the red thing....and the tentacle thing?
Beware of the ducks with bombs. They know who you are and they are out to get you.
BurnsBees
Keenspot Juggernaut

Re: The Forsaken (Round 12)

Postby Theonewhoisodd on Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:03 pm

Cockadoodle finally sees a chance for a fight and attacks the tentacle above her. She leaves a deep gash on the tentacle, it and it's friends attempt to retaliate but miss with every attack.

Both Nose and Fang double move back to the elevator room. Instantly PinkNose is able to smell a creature above them. "Hmm, five pearls, five of us. I wonder..." wonders Fang before beginning to plan his next move. "Cool, another forsaken one!" Nose says ecstatically.

"My third question is Where can we find equipment, items, weapons and/or locations to aid us, for example, a source of healing?" Root asks the fading Elder Ent. "The dungeons are complex *cough* but I do know of a *Cough* few important things pertaining to this question. First of all some doors you may find will have a mark resembling two crossed spears, if you follow these the final *cough* room will contain a secret door where you may find some useful items. Secondly there are marks *cough* that look like a single raindrop entering a puddle, these doors will lead you to a healing well which is guarded by a very powerful creature so it will not be overused. Lastly be careful in rooms as many rooms contain traps or even secret passageways. *cough cough cough*" with that said the Elder Ent begins to fade away becoming little more than a tree. Root bids his farewell and re-enters the curtain room.

Orca decides to take a round to further examine the weird going ons in the area. The tentacles coming out of the rip in the sky appear to be the same type as the ones who seemed to hate her earlier inside the dungeon. The 'red thing' appears to be a rip in space with extremely heated air pouring out into the surrounding air.

Last edited by Theonewhoisodd on Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Extra-Dimensional shape-shifter with an affinity for confusion and mischief. Also I am a maniac...

Come lurk my game called The Forsaken.

Very first Bloodhound in Thuntworld Serial Killers.
Round 17 killer as Seth Bainwraith, fought off a lynch mob for 4 rounds until I purposely killed myself with a Trowel to complete the storyline of my kills.
Round 19 killer as Lesser Finger Horror, died in the first round but took the Ex-God SeeAMoose with me thanks to the Kaboomerang. (Thanks Warlock)
Round 31 killer as Forgath, died first round thanks to Vigilante justice...
Round 32 detective, found both killers fairly quickly.
Round 36 killer as FRGU, got hit with a computer error and thoroughly lynched.
Round 37 killer as Overlord, killed everyone and they didn't come back to life.
Theonewhoisodd
Keenspot Despot

Postby kurik on Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:08 pm

Fang will drop through the portal and start bringing the pearls through one at a time. Big breath of air first, though.
If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little.
-George Carlin

Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.
-Mark Twain

I thought this must be obvious to everyone else, as it seemed obvious to me; and that, if once it became apparent that we were on the edge, all the Great Powers would call a halt and recoil from the abyss.
-Edward Grey
kurik
Keenspot Despot

Postby BurnsBees on Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:11 pm

Orca hisses at the vines and moves to the Chickenslash. "Maybe I can be of use?"
Beware of the ducks with bombs. They know who you are and they are out to get you.
BurnsBees
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Dusk9 on Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:22 pm

DarkRoot will go right and, if Fang doesn't need/want any help, up the rope with Nose to the new room.
Threads of Reality
Hears-Disembodied-Voices
Lvl 1 Berserker ~ Exp: 9/10 ~ HP: 6/6 ~ Atk: 4 (+1~Rage) ~ Def: 4 (+1~50%) (+1~Rage)
Tower Game
Dusk9
Keenspot Despot

Postby YoungAndBeautiful on Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:25 am

SPOILERS:Haha, I was ninja'd!

Yes, indeed, PinkNose will climb that rope and go up a room, curious, what she might find inside, and wondering why she cant hear the creature yet. Maybe it is mute?
ATTENTION:
(Goblins and) Goblins Games is moving to a new Forum!

My nickname there will be GathersIngredients, btw.
YoungAndBeautiful
Keenspot Despot

Postby Theonewhoisodd on Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:06 am

YoungAndBeautiful wrote:
SPOILERS:Haha, I was ninja'd!

Yes, indeed, PinkNose will climb that rope and go up a room, curious, what she might find inside, and wondering why she cant hear the creature yet. Maybe it is mute?

SPOILERS:Derp! I screwed up... First of all the ability is actually now have to do with smelling because of your Nose and secondly I will add that part in now...
Extra-Dimensional shape-shifter with an affinity for confusion and mischief. Also I am a maniac...

Round 17 killer as Seth Bainwraith, fought off a lynch mob for 4 rounds until I purposely killed myself with a Trowel to complete the storyline of my kills.
Round 19 killer as Lesser Finger Horror, died in the first round but took the Ex-God SeeAMoose with me thanks to the Kaboomerang. (Thanks Warlock)
Theonewhoisodd
Keenspot Despot

Postby YoungAndBeautiful on Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:32 am

SPOILERS:Psst. Look at my signature. I copied that from your post describing the creatures abilities and disabilities. I am cool with either nose or ears working fine enough for PinkNose to find her way though life, though, don't really care which. ^^
ATTENTION:

YoungAndBeautiful
Keenspot Despot

Postby Theonewhoisodd on Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:35 am

YoungAndBeautiful wrote:
SPOILERS:Psst. Look at my signature. I copied that from your post describing the creatures abilities and disabilities. I am cool with either nose or ears working fine enough for PinkNose to find her way though life, though, don't really care which. ^^

SPOILERS:Psst I know but if you look back I always seem to post smell creatures instead of hear :p and that's when I remember

Theonewhoisodd
Keenspot Despot

Postby YoungAndBeautiful on Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:54 am

SPOILERS:Ok. Should I go change my Sig, then?
ATTENTION:

YoungAndBeautiful
Keenspot Despot

Postby Theonewhoisodd on Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:23 pm

YoungAndBeautiful wrote:
SPOILERS:Ok. Should I go change my Sig, then?

If you want, it'd probably help...

Theonewhoisodd
Keenspot Despot

Postby Theonewhoisodd on Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:44 am

Well we are waiting for Shares to post and then I can update...

Theonewhoisodd
Keenspot Despot

Postby Theonewhoisodd on Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:10 pm

If Shares doesn't post in the next hour I shall be post turn 13 anyway and hope Cockadoodle doesn't get killed...

Theonewhoisodd
Keenspot Despot

Postby Dusk9 on Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:43 pm

Could you have Cockadoodle attack on default? Shares doesn't appear to have been online for a few days, so they might be having internet trouble.
Threads of Reality
Hears-Disembodied-Voices
Tower Game
Dusk9
Keenspot Despot

Postby Theonewhoisodd on Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:54 pm

Dusk9 wrote:Could you have Cockadoodle attack on default? Shares doesn't appear to have been online for a few days, so they might be having internet trouble.

Agreed

Theonewhoisodd
Keenspot Despot

Postby SharesLoot on Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:56 pm

Cockadoodle moves back left. attacks the tendrils again, since she decided too late to do something else. (*Edited*)

SPOILERS:Hi guys, I often have "Internet Trouble" during the weekend, since my family and I often go visit our parents, go to a wedding, or visit friends. I frequently don't have time or Internet access then. Sorry! I often try to "check out" or post multiple actions, but sometimes I simply forget. Generally, you can just go ahead and update. However, I will be at home the next 3 weekends, so I should be able to post... :oops: Sorry for not posting earlier.
Last edited by SharesLoot on Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SharesLoot
Keenspot Despot

Postby Theonewhoisodd on Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:04 pm

Fang takes a deep breath and heads down to the pearls. He gets himself down there and grabs a pearl in his mouth. As he pulls on it it retracts after a few inches and a drain activates draining the room of water in seconds.

Orca gives a hiss and heads towards where Cockadoodle is fighting the tendrils. "Maybe I can be of use?". Cockadoodle takes another swipe at the tentacle and renders it useless. The other tentacles attack but miss yet again.

PinkNose and DarkRoot head up the rope. The room is slightly larger than the others and made of wood. On the back wall is a large portrait with the words "In memory of" above it and "The Forsaken" under it. Across the room is a large yellow bird like creature. It seems to be blind. "Ah, DarkRoot the Entling, and PinkNose the Moland. I have awaited your visit for many hours now. Welcome to the Hall of the Forsaken."

GM
Sorry for not being able to do your action Shares I don't have much time and I already had everything scanned...

Theonewhoisodd
Keenspot Despot

Postby BurnsBees on Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:17 pm

Orca activates spore (Unknown if minor or major) and attacks if able.
BurnsBees
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby kurik on Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:18 pm

"Huh... Okay then" Fang will go left and see what's there before trying anymore pearls.
-George Carlin

-Mark Twain

-Edward Grey
kurik
Keenspot Despot

Postby YoungAndBeautiful on Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:20 pm

"Greetings. May I inquire who you are? Can you please tell us something about this place, or how we can get out?"

If the creatue is telling us something useful, PinkNose will stay, and maybe talk some more next round. If the creature attacks, PinkNose will defend herself (using the stick with the red orb). If the creature doesn't provide information nor attack, PinkNose will go back down a room after asking the questions.
ATTENTION:

YoungAndBeautiful
Keenspot Despot

Postby SharesLoot on Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:01 pm

Cockadoodle attacks the next tendril. "Thanks for helping, Orca. I'm glad we turned out to be friends. I just hope I can control myself when I see that big green worm again. He looks so... juicy!"

SPOILERS:No problem, Odd, posting far too late was my bad.
Cockadoodle will not move left, but stay and fight: Since Orca is helping me, I won't tuck in my tail feathers and run.
SharesLoot
Keenspot Despot

Postby Theonewhoisodd on Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:45 am

SharesLoot wrote: I just hope I can control myself when I see that big green worm again. He looks so... juicy!”

Oh.... Ummm interesting.... *Runs to make alterations to a boss* would not be good to tryto eat bosses....
Last edited by Theonewhoisodd on Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Theonewhoisodd
Keenspot Despot

PreviousNext

Return to Goblins Games