Feats: Cheer Range 3, Cheer Effect 3, Cheer Stacking 1

Clan Rampage
Chews the Scenery: Ham level Medium to High
lokthar
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Re: Clan Rampage (Forum Game)

Postby jrlans on Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:16 pm

"Come on Lina, lets head over to the bar. I can even "buy" you a drink"
Gets gives Gnashes the stinkeye as he leads Lina to the bar.
Clan Rampage
Gets Revenge
HP: 4/5
ATK: 1+2 (+1 Dagger, +1 Dagger)
DEF: 1+2 (+1 Leather Cap, +1 Leather Armour)
Inv: Empty Potion, Poisonous Mixture, Mug, Assortment of Useless Crap, Improvised Shield (+1 Def), Beer
Skill(s):[Backlash] - Gain +1 attack against any creature type that has previously damaged you.
jrlans
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby SlamsWithSticks on Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:05 pm

"Ooh! How nice of you Gets! I'm thirsty." She walks along Gets into the back, giving Gnashes a look over her shoulder then tosses her hair as she turns it back. She will however aim an arrow at the Barkeeper once they get to the bar.
Dares Devils, goblin berserker. Threads of reality
Lvl1 berserker. M. 8/10 EXP
HP: 5/5 ATT:3+used weapon DEF:3

Grace of Maglubiyet. Curse of Gold
Last in Lina. Clan Rampage
SlamsWithSticks
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Donnigan on Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:44 pm

"Well...I can't be having that..." GnashesTeeth says as he follows Lina into the bar. "Who's this guy? And why is he carrying around half of the town?"
Madre de Dios! Es El Pollo Diablo!

HasBadTemper
Hit Points: 6/6(+5 goblin, +1 tough)
Attack: 6???(+1 Goblin, +1 Training, +4 Battleaxe, +??? Cold???) (9??? if Raging)
Defence: 8(+1 Goblin, +1 Tough, +3 Kite Shield, +3 Studded Leather)(7 if Raging)(9 or 8 if Wearing Iron Mask, unlikely)
Traits:
Goblin Rage 2: if 2hp or below 4+ attack. - 1def. Can multi strike, first strike.
Shield Bash 1: 25% chance to stun small creatures.

Inventory: Iron Mask
Donnigan
Keenspot Despot

Postby ReadsVoraciously on Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:34 pm

Turn 64

Most of the goblins grab some of the dropped loot, then depart. Splatters stays behind to grab the Leather Cap from outside the fence and eat an Orange, and Spells pauses after grabbing the Rogue’s Hood to heal GnashesTeeth.

Enjoys grabbed the Fighter Helmet before heading towards the bar. Hairy claimed the Fighter Armor and followed Enjoys.

Meanwhile, the rest of the goblins were satisfied with their current equipment, apart from GnashesTeeth who snags the Chainmail Leggings. Breaks sneaks into the bar, followed by Chews. Lina is accompanied on each side by GnashesTeeth and Gets. The bartender doesn’t look too pleased with his current situation.

Maglubiyet’s Guidance: Still no movement from the cleric.

[Fighter Helmet] - +2 Defense, +1 Attack
[Chainmail Leggings] - +1 Defense
[Fighter Armor] - +3 Defense
Current Games:
Clan Rampage - GM - Come check it out!
Capture the Flag - Nose-In-A-Book
The Awesomesword Wanes - Thinks Twice - Teller/Heal-Bitch
The Clan of the Connected Mesh - Casts the First Stone
The Lost Chapter Clan - Follows Tracks - Lvl 4 Ranger
ReadsVoraciously
Keenspot Despot

Postby Donnigan on Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:59 pm

"Greetings, my good man. My friends and I will have a nice glass of Red Rum. Quickly now, they get a little antsy without their drinks." GnashesTeeth will say, sidling up to the bar. "Well? What're you waiting for?"

If the other goblins attack, he will as well, leaping from the bar to shove his sword at the bartenders face.

HasBadTemper
Attack: 6???(+1 Goblin, +1 Training, +4 Battleaxe, +??? Cold???) (9??? if Raging)
Defence: 8(+1 Goblin, +1 Tough, +3 Kite Shield, +3 Studded Leather)(7 if Raging)(9 or 8 if Wearing Iron Mask, unlikely)
Traits:
Goblin Rage 2: if 2hp or below 4+ attack. - 1def. Can multi strike, first strike.

Donnigan
Keenspot Despot

Postby Silentobserver on Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:42 pm

Splatters sighs, mumbling something about goblins and the messes they leave behind, collecting the helm, crossbow, armor, and more armor, before heading along with the rest, munching his last fruit.
Clan Rampage
Splatters Gnomes – Walking Armory
HP: 3/5, Att: 4, Def: 4-6
Skills: Battle Tactics (Passive) - +1 Attack
Inventory: Pitchfork, Holey Cloak w/ Bell Clasp, Leather Armor, Leather Cap x2, Pear, Leather Helmet x2, Short Sword x2, Invisibility Potion, Wooden Shield, Broadsword
Silentobserver
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby jrlans on Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:09 pm

"Now's not the time to be messing around. That's probably how you got captured in the first place. You there! You've already lost one eye, and unless you wanna lose the other you'll tell us everything you know about the cleric in the church. And what's in this storage room here? If its locked you're gonna give us the key to it right now."
As he's saying this, Gets walks up to the bar and stabs a dagger into the counter (for dramatic effect). If the barman isn't coerced by all that, Gets will make his eyes willow (again, for dramatic effect).
Clan Rampage
Gets Revenge
Inv: Empty Potion, Poisonous Mixture, Mug, Assortment of Useless Crap, Improvised Shield (+1 Def), Beer
Skill(s):[Backlash] - Gain +1 attack against any creature type that has previously damaged you.
jrlans
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby kurik on Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:40 pm

Enjoys enters the tavern and sits at the bar. "Easy now, no need to scare the man. Forgive my clan mates, they like to kid humans. A round of drinks if you'd please." Enjoys lays (group number) gold pieces on the bar. "But we do have some business with the cleric, he may have some information on a fugitive criminal from our clan, a blood thirsty psychopath named Enjoys Axes. We've been sent out to capture him for excution. But as you can see, we don't have much experence dealing with humans, and if you could give us any information that would smooth out transaction with the holy man, we'd be grateful." Enjoys lays another 20 gold on the bar.

SPOILERS:We gonna murder this guy something good, but drinks and talk first, nay?
If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little.
-George Carlin

Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.
-Mark Twain

I thought this must be obvious to everyone else, as it seemed obvious to me; and that, if once it became apparent that we were on the edge, all the Great Powers would call a halt and recoil from the abyss.
-Edward Grey
kurik
Keenspot Despot

Postby SharesLoot on Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:51 pm

Obsolete post, new actions below! wrote:Image
Oh noes, I forgot me crossbow! And what are those rings? No need to be jealous, Preciouss. They are not nearly as beautiful as you.
Hairy moves back to the latest battelfield and picks up all the remaining loot (Crossbow, defense gear, and URO - unidentified ringlike objects). In the unlikely event that she has some movement left, she returns to the bar.
Last edited by SharesLoot on Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
╔═Clan Rampage══Goblin Gladiators II══Hats II══The Forsaken═══╗
╠═Hairy═════════Little Feet═════════Falls════Cockadoodle═══╣
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
SharesLoot
Keenspot Despot

Postby Silentobserver on Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:05 am

Splatters politely conks Hairy with his shield as she came back to try to collect the stuff he was already in the process of collecting, properly sending her on her way to the bar...though he would think that, as psychotic as she was, it'd probably be safer if she stayed outside until the murdering began.

SPOILERS:The 'rings' are the handles of the gate, by the way. They threw me off too!
Clan Rampage
Inventory: Pitchfork, Holey Cloak w/ Bell Clasp, Leather Armor, Leather Cap x2, Pear, Leather Helmet x2, Short Sword x2, Invisibility Potion, Wooden Shield, Broadsword
Silentobserver
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby SlamsWithSticks on Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:49 am

"How about that drink, Gets?" Lina leans casually on the bar counter.

Lina would like to have the crossbow. She likes those rangey weapons.

SlamsWithSticks
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby SharesLoot on Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:27 am

Silentobserver wrote:Splatters politely conks Hairy with his shield as she came back to try to collect the stuff he was already in the process of collecting, properly sending her on her way to the bar...though he would think that, as psychotic as she was, it'd probably be safer if she stayed outside until the murdering began.

Rats! Foiled again. My eyes are getting weak or something, this is the third time Hairy didn't notice that her planned action was too late :okthen:
New action:

Let's have a drink. Yes, Preciouss, I will not interrupt the others fraternizing with the human. Yes, I will be polite and act like a normal monster. No, I am not incapable of coherent speech. Shut up.
Hairy enters the inn, walks up to the counter, tries to stare the bartender straight in the eye past her cauldron helmet and orders a drink:
Hello, good sir. You smell mighty fine. I would like to order a mug of bl... um, blueberry juice. Or maybe a dish of inte... um, interesting noodles. Or anything else that you can recommend! Where are your ears, by the way? I'm just curious for no specific reason. Dumdeedum. Oh, what's in the red bottle?
Hairy will do her best to behave like the normal, rational monster that she is not. If the bartender doesn't buy it and tries to flee, or if someone enters and attacks a goblin, Hairy will fly into a rage and use her swords to make human sushi.
SharesLoot
Keenspot Despot

Postby jrlans on Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:01 am

Gets remains silent as he removes his dagger from the bar. He still hasn't forgotten what humans did to him back in the forest. If the bartender hands out drinks, Gets will pass one along to Lina.
Clan Rampage
Gets Revenge
jrlans
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Warlock on Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:16 am

SPOILERS:Would wearing armor affect my spell casting? If not, could I have the Rogue's Leather Armor that Hairy dropped, unless someone else would prefer to have it.

Spells Disaster

Spells Disaster follows the others to the tavern and continues with casting heal on whomever needs it the most.
Warlock
Keenspot Despot

Postby lokthar on Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:35 am

In order to "encourage" the bartender into giving up all the information he has, Chews will plunk the severed head he has on the bar.
Capture the flag
Rock Smasher Lv8 Trainee Strategist Exp: 48/52

Clan Rampage
Chews the Scenery: Ham level Medium to High
lokthar
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby PicksUpSticks on Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:14 pm

Breaks A Leg

Breaks waits during the negotiations, positioning himself behind the bartender., looking for a weapon he may have hidden. When negotiations fail, he stabs him in his knee.
Threads of Reality
Picks The Plan - Goblin Warrior
Level 1
Tower Game
Zombie Picks Up Sticks - Zombie Shaman
Cantrips/Inflict - 1 | Debuff/Buff - 2 | Suggestion - 3
Clan Rampage
Breaks A Leg - Goblin Knee Basher
Alive and stupid.
Goblin Heroes- PicksUpSticks - Completed
PicksUpSticks
Keenspot Despot

Postby ReadsVoraciously on Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:39 pm

Turn 65

Splatters gathers up the last of the equipment left behind, then eats his pear.

Chews and Gets waste no time, getting right to business, trying to intimidate the bartender into submission.

"You there! You've already lost one eye, and unless you wanna lose the other you'll tell us everything you know about the cleric in the church. And what's in this storage room here? If its locked you're gonna give us the key to it right now."

Chews says nothing, merely places his severed head onto the bar, its dead eyes staring soullessly up at the bartender.

The effect is instantaneous. The bartender starts whimpering and shaking nervously. “Please don’t hurt me! The storage room just has more liquor bottles and foodstuffs. It’s not locked, just take whatever you want! Please let me live!” His attention refocuses on Enjoys as he approaches the bar with a genial smile.

"Easy now, no need to scare the man. Forgive my clanmates, they like to kid humans. A round of drinks if you'd please."

Enjoys lays 7 gold pieces on the bar.

"But we do have some business with the cleric, he may have some information on a fugitive criminal from our clan, a blood-thirsty psychopath named Enjoys Axes. We've been sent out to capture him for execution. But as you can see, we don't have much experience dealing with humans, and if you could give us any information that would smooth our transaction with the holy man, we'd be grateful."

Enjoys lays another 20 gold on the bar.

The bartender’s eye glitters as he catches sight of all the gold on his bar. “Right away on those drinks, sir.” The bartender immediately starts preparing a round of beers as the other goblins chime in with any special drink requests.

"Greetings, my good man. My friends and I will have a nice glass of Red Rum. Quickly now, they get a little antsy without their drinks."

The bartender quickly mixes a glass of rum, grenadine, and orange juice, garnished with a cherry before passing it to GnashesTeeth.

"How about that drink, Gets?"

Gets continues glaring at the bartender as he passes one of the beers to Lina.

Quite clearly and loudly from outside can be heard Hairy talking crazily to herself sanely to her Precious. “Let's have a drink. Yes, Preciouss, I will not interrupt the others fraternizing with the human. Yes, I will be polite and act like a normal monster. No, I am not incapable of coherent speech. Shut up.”

She opens the door and approaches the bar, oblivious to the perturbed look on the bartender's face.

”Hello, good sir. You smell mighty fine. I would like to order a mug of bl... um, blueberry juice. Or maybe a dish of inte... um, interesting noodles. Or anything else that you can recommend! Where are your ears, by the way? I'm just curious for no specific reason. Dumdeedum. Oh, what's in the red bottle?”

“Very sorry…er, madam…but I do not have any blueberry juice or noodles. The red bottle is a Blood Orange Liqueur, imported from another country.” With these words, the bartender pours her a glass of the Solerno liqueur, and passes her a loaf of bread.

Spells reaches the tavern, healing himself as he enters, arriving just in time to see the bartender turn back to Enjoys to provide him with the information about the cleric.

“I don’t know much about the Cleric. I’m actually not much of a church-goer. All I know is that he spends a lot of his time in his study, perusing his holy texts and strengthening his Divine power and he has trained his acolytes with basic Divine powers of healing. Please, will you let me go?”

During all of this, Breaks lurks stealthily in the background.

Maglubiyet’s Guidance: Still no movement from the cleric.

[Crossbow] - +4 Ranged Attack, Major Action to Reload
[Crossbow Darts] - +1 Ranged Attack, 50% Chance to Recover
[Beer] – Heals 1HP When Imbibed, 25% Chance of Random Status Effect for 1d3 Turns
[Red Rum Cocktail] - Heals 1HP When Imbibed, 25% Chance of Random Status Effect for 1d3 Turns
[Blood Orange Liqueur] - Heals 1HP When Imbibed, 25% Chance of Random Status Effect for 1d3 Turns  

SPOILERS:Quite a change of pace...I think this is the first time where the arrangement of the text took longer than adjusting the images.
Current Games:
Clan Rampage - GM - Come check it out!
Capture the Flag - Nose-In-A-Book
The Awesomesword Wanes - Thinks Twice - Teller/Heal-Bitch
The Clan of the Connected Mesh - Casts the First Stone
The Lost Chapter Clan - Follows Tracks - Lvl 4 Ranger
ReadsVoraciously
Keenspot Despot

Postby jrlans on Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:18 pm

SPOILERS:Can we please let Breaks assassinate this guy. I mean we're obviously gonna kill him anyway, it'd just be much cooler if Breaks oneshot kills him by slicing his neck or something.

With a knowing smirk, Gets retrieves his dagger and pushes off from the bar.
"Come on Lina, lets go treat ourselves to the VIP experience. This man obviously has his hands full."
Gets
takes his beer with him as he walks into the VIP room.
Clan Rampage
Gets Revenge
jrlans
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby kurik on Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:52 pm

"Of course you're free to go. What do you think we are, some kind of band of killer goblins out on a murderous rampage? I thank you and hope you are happy for the remainder of your life." Enjoys says, a somewhat disturbing smile crossing his lips.

And that's the signal to shank him.

Edit: Oh, and if the bartender gets one-shot, Enjoys will take his gold back. Otherwise, hammer to the face.
If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little.
-George Carlin

Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.
-Mark Twain

I thought this must be obvious to everyone else, as it seemed obvious to me; and that, if once it became apparent that we were on the edge, all the Great Powers would call a halt and recoil from the abyss.
-Edward Grey
kurik
Keenspot Despot

Postby Donnigan on Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:45 pm

"Ahh...Pappapishu." GnashesTeeth will say as he downs his drink. "Thank you for that. It was quite refreshing. However, It appears that my companions desire Red Rum of another kind. I hope you have a better next life."

He will, of course, join in on the pileup if it is necessary, otherwise, he will follow Gets. "Yes, do come along Dear Lina, the next room is probably closer to one if your tastes."

HasBadTemper
Traits:

Donnigan
Keenspot Despot

Postby SlamsWithSticks on Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:44 am

"Bottom's up!" Lina one-shots the beer, then follows Gets to the VIP room. "Let's see what we have here."

SlamsWithSticks
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Silentobserver on Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:14 am

Splatters wanders his way over to the inn, peeking inside and watching the conversations go on. Should the bartender not die through stealth murdering, he will charge in to help with the murder! Totally wanted that eye patch!
Clan Rampage
Silentobserver
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby SharesLoot on Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:18 am

Hairy blushes. Well, she would, if not for her fiery red skin. No one ever called her Madam. It sounded like a really nice swear word. Madam. Hm, too bad that guy was going to kick the bucket. Or get kicked in the b.... - whatever.
Thank you very much, bartender. I actually regret that you are a human. Blood Orange Liqueur - lovely. Will probably become my all-time favorite.
Hairy drinks to the bartender's health (ignoring the fact that he is being slaughtered by her clanmates), moves into the storage room, and begins to collect the booze and food she finds (action allowance permitting). If the bartender tries to flee and looks as if he is succeeding, Hairy will regretfully skewer him on her blades instead.

SPOILERS:Thanks for actually using our texts in your update, Reads! I had a blast reading it - all three times.
SharesLoot
Keenspot Despot

Postby lokthar on Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:27 am

Chews goes with the group to the VIP room
Capture the flag
Rock Smasher Lv8 Trainee Strategist Exp: 48/52

Clan Rampage