Fugitives (Forum Game)

Moderator: Thunt

Forum rules
Forum games go here.

Re: Fugitives (Forum Game)

Postby Dlover on Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:54 pm

Jasper Winters
Jasper will try to use the piece of ladder to press the button on the ceiling without standing under it.
"Can I get some help with this?"
Dlover
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Ziprath on Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:19 am

Dack grabs the wooden pole and asks someone to help him carry it so they can press that button on the ceiling.
The New Goblin Warriors
Scouts Ahead
6/6 Hp +5(Goblin) +1 (Tough)
ATK 7 +1(Goblin) +3(Duel Spears) +1(When using a spear-like weapon) + 1(Helmet) +1(Training)
DEF 6 +1(Goblin) +1(Helmet) +1 (Black wolf cloak) +1 (Tough) +2(Leather Armour)
Traits: Hunter, Spear mastery, First aid, Tough
Items: Backpack, flint and steel, 30ft rope. bedroll and a bottle. Holy symbol. Symbol of Kord, 79 gold, Potion of forest scent, purple vial
Ziprath
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby arles on Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:27 am

Today's Friday.

If I have all the actions in the next couple of hours, it will be an early update. Otherwise, it'll be a skip day.
///I'm a Graphic Designer and I like forum games///
///DeviantART///

Image Image
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageDungeon Keeper - Chief | The Awesomesword Wanes | Map
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageCrimson Fire | Destiny of the Stonetear Clan | Map
HP: 5/5 | ATK: 4 (+3 Longsword) | DEF: 4 (+1 Leather Armor, +1 Ironclad stompers) | Inventory: Leather Bag. Skull. Goblin Journal.
arles
Keenspot Despot

Postby Kide on Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:22 am

Stares at Her Reflection

Stares looks at the skeleton who grumbeled to dust pretty easily, and as Dack is asking for help she will head to the wooden pole, and grab the other end of it. Together they will then head upstrairs to press the buttom on the ceiling... Maybe it will make rain appear? Who knows

Summary:
Help Dack pressing the buttom with the wooden pole.
"I aint no fancy damn supernachral terrer. I got guts and blood, an its too damn easy to spill em both."
-A goblin, from the Dungeon Keeper's dungeon.

Betrays A Friend
HP:1/5 * ATK:5 * DEF:4 * APP: 10

Hides in leaves
HP:10/10 * ATK:11 * DEF:20 * CHR:+8
Equipment:
Leather boots: DEF +1, CHR +1
Thief's cloak
Magical scimitar: +8 ATT
Intricate chestplate: +6 DEF +3 CHR
Holy armguards: +3 DEF +1 CHR
Holy helmet: +6 DEF +3 CHR
Abilities: Tracking, Driving skills, Animal Handling, Jousting, Singing, Dodging, Weapon profiency, Stealth, Animal friend: +0.5x travel speed, and increased power with animal related skills.
Spells: Breathe life (Can cure any plant. Or heal an ally, restores 1 HP each turn for 3 turns), Plant control: Control any vegetation around you. (defensive and offensive maneuvres), Growth: Makes plants grow around you (Once every 4 turns), Empower: Allows you to strongly empower another spell freely (once an day)
Mighty horse: El Diablo +2 Att/Def, 2x travel speed.
Kide
Keenspot Despot

Location: Land full of lakes and snow.... Also called Finland.

Postby arles on Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:37 am

TURN 3

"Hiya mister lion. Can you give me a ride?" -said the little kobold approaching the beast.
"Nonononono! Shhhh."
"Obviously pissed, the orc quickly grabbed the kobold by the neck and pulled him back to the other room."
"Lion strong. Kill little lizard make good lunch!"
"Though angry for the interruption, Hides From Chores would later understand that the orc had saved his life."

"Can I get some help with this?"
"As the wild kobold girl dove to grab the dagger, the rest of the fugitives cooperated and transported the big wooden pole, that used to be a ladder, to the top floor.
Surprisingly, the button activated some kind of mechanism that made that part of the ceiling turn 360º, allowing them to see that there was in fact another room up there. By the speed of they mechanism, the understood that if one would press the button with his hands, he would be able to go up. Obviously, team work was needed to reach up there."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Dagger: AT+1

In-two-minds
Hp:4/4
At:2 (+1 Dagger)
Df:2
Inventory:

SPOILERS:That was a close one for Hides.
Last edited by arles on Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
///DeviantART///

Image Image
HP: 5/5 | ATK: 4 (+3 Longsword) | DEF: 4 (+1 Leather Armor, +1 Ironclad stompers) | Inventory: Leather Bag. Skull. Goblin Journal.
arles
Keenspot Despot

Postby LicentiousDey on Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:40 am

SPOILERS:Any little people volunteer to be hoisted up?

Morze Thok

The orc will let go of the kobold, joining the rest of the group in silence. If any volunteers wish to go up, he would hoist them to the button, being the strongest of the four races.
“Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn.”

CunningStrategist, Lv6 Trainee Strategist

Feats: Cheer Range 3, Cheer Effect 3

Morze Thok
Hp:1/5
At:6 (+4 MAGIC Two-Handed Sword | 50% +2)
Df:4 (+3 Helm, +1 Jeans Outfit)
Inventory:
LicentiousDey
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Kide on Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:51 am

Stares at Her Reflection

Stares looks curiosly into the ceiling and says to the others:"If you guys help me up there, I am more than happy to go. I will inform you of what I see up there." She says and will press the buttom if someone help her and climb up to the room above. When she is up there she will examine the room.
"I aint no fancy damn supernachral terrer. I got guts and blood, an its too damn easy to spill em both."

Betrays A Friend

Hides in leaves
Equipment:
Thief's cloak
Abilities: Tracking, Driving skills, Animal Handling, Jousting, Singing, Dodging, Weapon profiency, Stealth, Animal friend: +0.5x travel speed, and increased power with animal related skills.
Spells: Breathe life (Can cure any plant. Or heal an ally, restores 1 HP each turn for 3 turns), Plant control: Control any vegetation around you. (defensive and offensive maneuvres), Growth: Makes plants grow around you (Once every 4 turns), Empower: Allows you to strongly empower another spell freely (once an day)
Kide
Keenspot Despot

Postby Ziprath on Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:14 am

Dack will lift In-Two-Minds into the room above.
"See if you can find some decent weapons up there."
Last edited by Ziprath on Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
The New Goblin Warriors
Scouts Ahead
ATK 7 +1(Goblin) +3(Duel Spears) +1(When using a spear-like weapon) + 1(Helmet) +1(Training)
Items: Backpack, flint and steel, 30ft rope. bedroll and a bottle. Holy symbol. Symbol of Kord, 79 gold, Potion of forest scent, purple vial
Ziprath
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby ArcticTornado on Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:29 am

"Me and fang'll go! Give me a hand, Dack."

Two-minds will enter the area above if she's given a hand up, and will take a look at the section of wall on the left. If there's a button there, she presses it.
Last edited by ArcticTornado on Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chief Gets to the Chopper
2/6 HP :: 0/12 Inf
4 Atk :: 5 Def

Inverted Luck
ATK: 4-6 (+2 Brakeblade, +1 Thief Blade, +0/+1 Thief Armor (25%), +0/+1 Short Blade Specialty (50%))
DEF: 6-7(+1 Goblin, +1 Thief Armor, +1 Thick Skin, +0/+1 Leather Helm (50%), +1 Iron Bracer, +1 Iron Bracer)
HP: 5/5
Pack: Very Pointy Pencil, 78 gold pieces, Leather Armor, Dagger, Challenge Note, Random Book, Short Rope
Abilities: Renew (+1 HP, Major Action, touch), Lady Luck (double % chance to most items/abilities, passive).
ArcticTornado
Keenspot Despot

Postby Haragorn on Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:03 pm

I did say I wouldn't go unless other people were attacking.

Hides From Chores
Hides heads to the left and helps boost people up.
Haragorn
Keenspot Despot

Postby Dlover on Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:07 pm

Jasper Winters
Jasper will assess the button on the left wall of the room.
"I think that may seal off the entrance. If we can find a way to reach it, that it."
Dlover
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby arles on Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:48 pm

Ok, back from practice.

I'll see what I can do, but probably there won't be updated until Monday.

I have a HUGE (REALLY HUGE) family meeting during the weekend and it will suck all my time.

But you never know! Stay tuned =D
///DeviantART///

Image Image
arles
Keenspot Despot

Postby arles on Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:50 am

SPOILERS:So, it's 6 AM here in Argentina. I'm SO tired after an all-nighter. But I didn't want to leave you guys without an update until Monday!

TURN 4

"After finding out how the button worked, the group started working."
"If you guys help me up there, I am more than happy to go. I will inform you of what I see up there."
"Me and fang'll go! Give me a hand, Dack."
"See if you can find some decent weapons up there."
"With that said, Morze Thok, Dack and Hides from Chores used their bodies to lift both girls up. They pressed the button 2 times and went upstairs.
They found that the room was concealing a big chest... but also another skeleton with some gear. On the left side of the room, the wall looked to be a little closer than what it looked from outside..."

"A few meters away, Jasper Winters examined what he could see about the button above."
"I think that may seal off the entrance. If we can find a way to reach it, that it."
"He saw a button very similar to the previously found... but below it there was also some kind of metal bar coming from the wall... Weird."

---------------------------------------------------------------

SPOILERS:Yey teamwork! NOW I can go to bed :D
///DeviantART///

Image Image
arles
Keenspot Despot

Postby ArcticTornado on Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:11 am

Two bounds forwards and stabs the dagger into the skeleton's eyesocket, like a claw. If the skeleton doesn't react, she says "good work fang!" and opens the chest by the skeleton.

Inverted Luck
ATK: 4-6 (+2 Brakeblade, +1 Thief Blade, +0/+1 Thief Armor (25%), +0/+1 Short Blade Specialty (50%))
DEF: 6-7(+1 Goblin, +1 Thief Armor, +1 Thick Skin, +0/+1 Leather Helm (50%), +1 Iron Bracer, +1 Iron Bracer)
Pack: Very Pointy Pencil, 78 gold pieces, Leather Armor, Dagger, Challenge Note, Random Book, Short Rope
Abilities: Renew (+1 HP, Major Action, touch), Lady Luck (double % chance to most items/abilities, passive).
ArcticTornado
Keenspot Despot

Postby Dlover on Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:28 am

Jasper Winters
"That skeleton's going to be alive. Let's get a couple more people up there to deal with it."
Jasper will help lift anyone else that wants to get into the little area.
Dlover
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Ziprath on Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:09 am

"I'll go up aswell but we should hurry I think that wall might trap us in there and thats what killed the other guy"
If he can Dack opens the chest takes what's inside and jumps back down.
If the skeleton attacks he starts smashing it.
The New Goblin Warriors
Scouts Ahead
Ziprath
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby LicentiousDey on Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:59 am

SPOILERS:Ok, this is going to sound crazy, but I'll explain it so we can do it next turn. The left wall also spins, but it is activated by the button we just used to get up, so one of us should press against the wall when I let Dack up, or we can do it next turn.

Morze Thok

The orc will help Dack up, and then Hides if he wishes it. Then Morz will pick up the ladder and poke the metal hook if it is long enough.

Morze Thok
Inventory:
LicentiousDey
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Haragorn on Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:04 pm

Hides From Chores
If the skeleton comes to life, Hides will get a boost up and attack it. Otherwise, he'll help investigate the pole and wall on the left, to see if there's a good way to get up there.
Haragorn
Keenspot Despot

Postby Kide on Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:11 pm

Stares at Her Reflection

Stares causiosly looks how Two minds approaches the skeleton, and will quickly lash at it, if it attacks her.

Betrays A Friend

Hides in leaves
Equipment:
Thief's cloak
Kide
Keenspot Despot

Postby ArcticTornado on Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:44 am

Dack shouldn't loot the chest, Two-minds already has that covered. He should take either the axe or the helmet if possible.

Inverted Luck
ArcticTornado
Keenspot Despot

Postby arles on Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:33 am

TURN 5

"FUGITIVES FOUR WAYS SMASH ATTACK!"

"With the help of Jasper Winters and Morze Thok, Dack and Hides from Chores managed to press the button once each and went up. Once there, they found that In-two-minds and Stares at Her Reflection were already fighting the Skeleton, which had risen a few seconds ago."
"They hurried and joined the battle, slaying the undead with mighty blows of everyone! It tried to hurt the wild girl, but she could dodge the attack."
"They realized that even if one of them hadn't participated in the battle, maybe the Skeleton would be still 'alive'."

"When it turned to ashes, the corpse left behind a Leather Helmet and a Key.

---------------------------------------------------------------

SPOILERS:Somehow I managed to make an update for today! =D So happy! Good job on the Skel, guys ^^
///DeviantART///

Image Image
arles
Keenspot Despot

Postby Haragorn on Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:04 pm

Hides From Chores
"I'm guessing that key opens this chest." Hides will take the key and try to open the chest, if it looks like it will fit.
Haragorn
Keenspot Despot

Postby ArcticTornado on Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:25 pm

Two-minds takes the helmet, then waits to be let out of the attic.

Inverted Luck
ArcticTornado
Keenspot Despot

Postby Ziprath on Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:52 pm

Dack grabs the axe and waits to be let down.

When he gets down he offers the axe to Jasper Winters and Morze Thok.
The New Goblin Warriors
Scouts Ahead
Ziprath
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby LicentiousDey on Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:58 pm

Morze Thok

The orc will reluctantly take the axe. "Not my kill." he mutters, hoisting up the ladder pole to try and poke the hook.

Morze Thok
Inventory:
LicentiousDey
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

PreviousNext

Return to Goblins Games