Page 5 of 43

Re: Fugitives (Forum Game)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:34 am
by ArcticTornado
Gender: female
Race: goblin
Hair: How do 2 and 3 look together? I basically want it as messy as possible. #800000
Name: In-two-minds
Color: #804000 brownish

Re: Fugitives (Forum Game)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:44 am
by alopex
ChroniclerC wrote:
SPOILERS:What the frig? Every number around seven.



SPOILERS:...you tell me... says number 9, i.e., not 8 or 10 :grumble:

But congratulations and good luck for those in game!

Re: Fugitives (Forum Game)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:18 pm
by vid20
ArcticTornado wrote:Gender: female
Race: goblin
Hair: How do 2 and 3 look together? I basically want it as messy as possible. #800000
Name: In-two-minds
Color: #804000 brownish


SPOILERS:You love your messy hair!

Re: Fugitives (Forum Game)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:32 pm
by arles
Alright, we have 2 humans, 1 orc and 1 kobold and 2 goblins.

Humans:
Image Dack
Image Jasper Winters

Orcs:
Image Morze Thok

Kobolds:
Image Hides from Chores

Goblins:
Image Stares at Her Reflection
Image In-two-minds



Game will start VERY SOON.

Re: Fugitives (Forum Game)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:33 pm
by arles
Image

TURN 0

Image
"A long time ago, a nameless group of prisoners was being transported from the city of Bloodlane to unknown destination. Slaves of different races, goblins, humans, orcs and kobolds were often sold for a high price in the savage lands. But this group in particular, in appearance meaningless, would start a chain of events that, with the right amount of time, was going the change the destiny of Bloodlane and it's habitants..."

"While they were on the road, the prisoners suddenly woke up in the middle of night, hearing sounds of metal against metal and screams of battle. Their cell got loose and started gaining more and more momentum..."

Image
"Until it crashed against something hard, exploding in a cloud of broken wood. Many died in the crash, but a few found themselves falling down a pit in the darkness."


Image
"Two Goblins, two Humans, an Orc and a Kobold survived the crash. Unfortunately, Stares at Her Reflection -the little goblin girl- and Hides from Chores -the blue-eyed kobold- had a hard landing, receiving 1 point of damage each.
Dack -the blond guy-, Jasper Winters -the orange-eyed male- and In-two-minds -the messy redhead goblin girl- fortunately landed over a pile of straws. On the other hand, Morze Thok managed to grab from the ladder, slightly damaging a pair of steps, but taking no damage from the fall. They then realized that, without knowing each other, they were in this together, since all of them were fugitives... So far, it wasn't a very promising start...
Then... only silence..."


Dack
Hp:5/5
At:1
Df:1

Jasper Winters
Hp:5/5
At:1
Df:1

Morze Thok
Hp:5/5
At:2
Df:0

Hides from Chores
Hp:3/4
At:2
Df:1

Stares at Her Reflection
Hp:3/4
At:1
Df:2

In-two-minds
Hp:4/4
At:1
Df:2

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOILERS:Well guys, this is it! Have fun!

Re: Fugitives (Forum Game)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:42 pm
by Ziprath
Dack inspects the brown stick on top of the pile of rubble to see if it can be used as a weapon.

Re: Fugitives (Forum Game)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:44 pm
by Dlover
Jasper Winters
"... Well lads and lasses, I dare say that we shouldn't stay around here long. If what I think happened did, then the guards were attacked, and the attackers may have seen our cell roll away. Best not to wait around for them to come searching for us."
Jasper then clims the ladder, careful not to put weight on the two broken rungs, and examines the skeleton.

Re: Fugitives (Forum Game)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:52 pm
by LicentiousDey
Morze Thok

The orc ignores the other monsters, breaking off a rung after the human carefully climbs off the ladder. He heads east into the next room.

Re: Fugitives (Forum Game)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:42 pm
by Haragorn
Hides From Chores
"Hiya."
Hides heads to the right.

Re: Fugitives (Forum Game)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:48 am
by Kide
Stares at Her Reflection

Stares stands up and dust's off some dirt that she got from falling. She listens to the others and says:"Yeah... I do think something or someone is going to be looking for us, and it would be best to not be around here when they come here to find the carrieage... Though, we probably should try and look for some weapons or alike, as I donät think we can survive well without any items.."

She then heads a bit more up beond the skeleton, and examines the red thing in the cealing. Maybe it could even reflect her own picture.

Re: Fugitives (Forum Game)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:57 am
by LicentiousDey
Haragorn wrote:"Hiya."

The orc grunts once, not looking to the human.

Re: Fugitives (Forum Game)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:55 am
by arles
Ok, only one action left. :D

Today's wednesday, so I don't know if I'll be able to post the update tonight. But if In-two-minds manages to post early, I might be able to make the update before going to practice ^^

Re: Fugitives (Forum Game)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:31 am
by ArcticTornado
Two-minds climbs up the ladder, avoiding the damaged rungs, picks up the long piece of wood on the rubble to use as a staff, then heads up the ramp, where if she has the staff, she will poke the red button with it, or if she didn't manage to get it, will take the skeleton's dagger/shortsword.

Re: Fugitives (Forum Game)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:34 am
by arles
TURN 1

Image
"Morze Thok took a piece of wood from the ladder, breaking one rung in the process but getting a club.
"Hiya!" -said Hides from Chores, but a grunt was the only thing he got for a response.
Then, he and the orc moved to the east... but they found a very unpleasant surprise there.
The lion hadn't seen them... yet."

Image
"After waking up, some of the fugitives exchanged a few words...
"... Well lads and lasses, I dare say that we shouldn't stay around here long. If what I think happened did, then the guards were attacked, and the attackers may have seen our cell roll away. Best not to wait around for them to come searching for us."
"Yeah... I do think something or someone is going to be looking for us, and it would be best to not be around here when they come here to find the carrieage... Though, we probably should try and look for some weapons or alike, as I don't think we can survive well without any items.."

Then they proceeded to go up the ladder, breaking some steps. It seemed that in this state, the ladder couldn't take more than 2 people at the same time.

Dack and In-two-minds checked the large piece of wood from the pile of rubbish. It seemed like a part of another ladder, probably broken when they fell there. It was too long to be used by one person, though, but they saw that two working together might work.

Stares at Her Reflection also went upstairs, but checked on the button on the ceiling. It looked like some sort of mechanism, but she was too short to take a close look or to touch the button.

Then, the other goblin girl and Jasper Winters stopped next to the skeleton. It seemed like humanoid remains, but something seemed fishy about it..."


Image
"They soon realized what it was when the Skeleton rose and attacked them!"


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Club: 50% of AT+1. Breaks on first use.

SPOILERS:DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUN!

Re: Fugitives (Forum Game)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:21 pm
by LicentiousDey
SPOILERS:The red things look like seals for trap doors to the room above, possibly explosive. I would use the ladder stick thing to press it if you press it at all.


Morze Thok

The ord brings a finger to his lips at the kobold. "Shhhhh." His quiet gesture was obvious, no loud noises. Morz would then examine the iron pole between him and the lion and climb up it if it was possible, making his way to the area with grey shading.

Re: Fugitives (Forum Game)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:30 pm
by Haragorn
Hides From Chores
Hides cautiously follows the orc.

Re: Fugitives (Forum Game)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:38 pm
by Ziprath
Dack charges the skeleton and tries to kick it's head off.

Re: Fugitives (Forum Game)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:56 am
by Dlover
Jasper Winters
"Come now, is this fighting really necessary? My pop's undead. Not to say he was so before I was born, but he can still restrain himself from violence... Occasionally. Still, do we have to fight? Yes? Fine."
Jasper will grab the skeleton in a headlock.

Re: Fugitives (Forum Game)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:37 am
by Kide
Stares at Her Reflection

Stares is startled by the skeleton suddenly getting up, and as the human attacks it, she quickly runs to help. Undead creatures can't be let to just roam freely, ecpesially as they just wait to suprise you when you least expect it. "Get back down, you... you undead!", Stares screams as she kicks the skeleton.

Re: Fugitives (Forum Game)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:22 am
by ArcticTornado
Two-minds points at the skeleton and yells "Get him fang!" Then she jumps on the skeleton, snarling and trying to bite through its spine.

probably a good time to explain the backstory:

In-two-minds believes she is both a beastmaster and a wolf. This makes for... interesting moments, like when she starts scratching behind her ears with her feet.

Re: Fugitives (Forum Game)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:25 pm
by arles
TURN 2

Image
"The group saw the skeleton rise, and after a moment of hesitation, they started their attack!"
"Come now, is this fighting really necessary? My pop's undead. Not to say he was so before I was born, but he can still restrain himself from violence... Occasionally. Still, do we have to fight? Yes? Fine."
"Get back down, you... you undead!"
"Get him fang!"
"Dack and the Skeleton exchanged blows -causing the human to lose 1 HP- but then Jasper managed to grab the undead from the neck which made possible for the rest of the party to kick his bones, outright slaying the thing!
It's eyes turned gray again after dropping the dagger.
But... why was there an undead skeleton..? "

Image
"Shhh..."
"A few meters to the east, Morze Thok and Hides from Chores examined the iron pole. It was totally oiled with some weird liquid and couldn't be used to go up... but it looked like using it to go descend would be very easy.
Luckily, the lion was too busy eating his piece of meat."


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dack
Hp:4/5
At:1
Df:1
Inventory:

Jasper Winters
Hp:5/5
At:1
Df:1
Inventory:

Morze Thok
Hp:5/5
At:2 (50% +1 Club)
Df:0
Inventory:

Hides from Chores
Hp:3/4
At:2
Df:1
Inventory:

Stares at Her Reflection
Hp:3/4
At:1
Df:2
Inventory:

In-two-minds
Hp:4/4
At:1
Df:2
Inventory:

SPOILERS:Poor skeleton, just wanted to be friends with you... in his weird twisted way.

Re: Fugitives (Forum Game)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:31 pm
by ArcticTornado
Two-minds claims the dagger.

Re: Fugitives (Forum Game)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:35 pm
by Haragorn
Everybody rush the lion?

Hides From Chores
If a few other people will help fight the lion:
"Hiya mister lion. Can you give me a ride?"
Hides jumps on the lion's back. If it is hostile, he hits it.
If not, Hides helps Morze with whatever.

Re: Fugitives (Forum Game)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:26 pm
by LicentiousDey
Haragorn wrote:Everybody rush the lion?

Nononononon!

Bad idea in my opinion, lions are scary things and we have nothing really strong enough to deal lethal damage to it before it downs one of us. Would Morz be strong enough to toss Hides onto the ledge above? If not I suggest we head left and press the larger red button to see what happens.

Morze Thok

The orc grabs the kobold before he can shout too loudly. "Shhhh." He says angrily. If he is strong enough to throw the Kobold up onto the ledge, he does so. If not he drags Hides back to the others. "Lion strong. Kill little lizard make good lunch!

Re: Fugitives (Forum Game)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:56 pm
by Haragorn
I think it's unlikely that you'd be able to throw me high enough to reach the ledge. It'd only take maybe two people to hit the button, and we don't really have anything else we can do. If one of the goblins wants to try to get aggro, that'd be fine.