Fugitives (Forum Game)

Moderator: Thunt

Forum rules
Forum games go here.

Re: Fugitives (Forum Game)

Postby ArcticTornado on Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:34 am

Gender: female
Race: goblin
Hair: How do 2 and 3 look together? I basically want it as messy as possible. #800000
Name: In-two-minds
Color: #804000 brownish
Chief Gets to the Chopper
2/6 HP :: 0/12 Inf
4 Atk :: 5 Def


Inverted Luck
ATK: 4-6 (+2 Brakeblade, +1 Thief Blade, +0/+1 Thief Armor (25%), +0/+1 Short Blade Specialty (50%))
DEF: 6-7(+1 Goblin, +1 Thief Armor, +1 Thick Skin, +0/+1 Leather Helm (50%), +1 Iron Bracer, +1 Iron Bracer)
HP: 5/5
Pack: Very Pointy Pencil, 78 gold pieces, Leather Armor, Dagger, Challenge Note, Random Book, Short Rope
Abilities: Renew (+1 HP, Major Action, touch), Lady Luck (double % chance to most items/abilities, passive).
User avatar
ArcticTornado
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 1026
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:46 pm

Re: Fugitives (Forum Game)

Postby alopex on Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:44 am

ChroniclerC wrote:
SPOILERS:What the frig? Every number around seven.



SPOILERS:...you tell me... says number 9, i.e., not 8 or 10 :grumble:

But congratulations and good luck for those in game!
User avatar
alopex
Grand Poobah Keenspotter
 
Posts: 354
Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:59 am

Re: Fugitives (Forum Game)

Postby vid20 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:18 pm

ArcticTornado wrote:Gender: female
Race: goblin
Hair: How do 2 and 3 look together? I basically want it as messy as possible. #800000
Name: In-two-minds
Color: #804000 brownish


SPOILERS:You love your messy hair!
The Ratings War: Be Careful What You Wish For. A forum game that's a bit different.

Destiny of the Stonetear Clan
Wields-two-shields - Goblin maiden
HP 5/5
ATT: 3 (1 + 2 short blade)
DEF: 5 (2 + Frostward: +2 DEF Melee attacks made against the wearer have a 25% chance to freeze the attacker, making it inactive for the next turn. + 1 light wooden shield)
Back pack
skull - just be glade it's not you
Skeleton key
Leather Armor +1
Jar of Blue Energy

Escape from Brassmoon
Kritanta - kobold rogue. -died turn 135 RIP
User avatar
vid20
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 1007
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:37 pm

Re: Fugitives (Forum Game)

Postby arles on Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:32 pm

Alright, we have 2 humans, 1 orc and 1 kobold and 2 goblins.

Humans:
Image Dack
Image Jasper Winters

Orcs:
Image Morze Thok

Kobolds:
Image Hides from Chores

Goblins:
Image Stares at Her Reflection
Image In-two-minds



Game will start VERY SOON.
///I'm a Graphic Designer and I like forum games///
///DeviantART///

Image Image
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageDungeon Keeper - Chief | The Awesomesword Wanes | Map
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageCrimson Fire | Destiny of the Stonetear Clan | Map
HP: 5/5 | ATK: 4 (+3 Longsword) | DEF: 4 (+1 Leather Armor, +1 Ironclad stompers) | Inventory: Leather Bag. Skull. Goblin Journal.
User avatar
arles
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 1188
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:15 pm
Location: Santa Fe, Argentina

Re: Fugitives (Forum Game)

Postby arles on Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:33 pm

Image

TURN 0

Image
"A long time ago, a nameless group of prisoners was being transported from the city of Bloodlane to unknown destination. Slaves of different races, goblins, humans, orcs and kobolds were often sold for a high price in the savage lands. But this group in particular, in appearance meaningless, would start a chain of events that, with the right amount of time, was going the change the destiny of Bloodlane and it's habitants..."

"While they were on the road, the prisoners suddenly woke up in the middle of night, hearing sounds of metal against metal and screams of battle. Their cell got loose and started gaining more and more momentum..."

Image
"Until it crashed against something hard, exploding in a cloud of broken wood. Many died in the crash, but a few found themselves falling down a pit in the darkness."


Image
"Two Goblins, two Humans, an Orc and a Kobold survived the crash. Unfortunately, Stares at Her Reflection -the little goblin girl- and Hides from Chores -the blue-eyed kobold- had a hard landing, receiving 1 point of damage each.
Dack -the blond guy-, Jasper Winters -the orange-eyed male- and In-two-minds -the messy redhead goblin girl- fortunately landed over a pile of straws. On the other hand, Morze Thok managed to grab from the ladder, slightly damaging a pair of steps, but taking no damage from the fall. They then realized that, without knowing each other, they were in this together, since all of them were fugitives... So far, it wasn't a very promising start...
Then... only silence..."


Dack
Hp:5/5
At:1
Df:1

Jasper Winters
Hp:5/5
At:1
Df:1

Morze Thok
Hp:5/5
At:2
Df:0

Hides from Chores
Hp:3/4
At:2
Df:1

Stares at Her Reflection
Hp:3/4
At:1
Df:2

In-two-minds
Hp:4/4
At:1
Df:2

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOILERS:Well guys, this is it! Have fun!
Last edited by arles on Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
///I'm a Graphic Designer and I like forum games///
///DeviantART///

Image Image
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageDungeon Keeper - Chief | The Awesomesword Wanes | Map
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageCrimson Fire | Destiny of the Stonetear Clan | Map
HP: 5/5 | ATK: 4 (+3 Longsword) | DEF: 4 (+1 Leather Armor, +1 Ironclad stompers) | Inventory: Leather Bag. Skull. Goblin Journal.
User avatar
arles
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 1188
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:15 pm
Location: Santa Fe, Argentina

Re: Fugitives (Forum Game)

Postby Ziprath on Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:42 pm

Dack inspects the brown stick on top of the pile of rubble to see if it can be used as a weapon.
Last edited by Ziprath on Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The New Goblin Warriors
Scouts Ahead
6/6 Hp +5(Goblin) +1 (Tough)
ATK 7 +1(Goblin) +3(Duel Spears) +1(When using a spear-like weapon) + 1(Helmet) +1(Training)
DEF 6 +1(Goblin) +1(Helmet) +1 (Black wolf cloak) +1 (Tough) +2(Leather Armour)
Traits: Hunter, Spear mastery, First aid, Tough
Items: Backpack, flint and steel, 30ft rope. bedroll and a bottle. Holy symbol. Symbol of Kord, 79 gold, Potion of forest scent, purple vial
User avatar
Ziprath
Grand Poobah Keenspotter
 
Posts: 597
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:16 am
Location: Ireland

Re: Fugitives (Forum Game)

Postby Dlover on Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:44 pm

Jasper Winters
"... Well lads and lasses, I dare say that we shouldn't stay around here long. If what I think happened did, then the guards were attacked, and the attackers may have seen our cell roll away. Best not to wait around for them to come searching for us."
Jasper then clims the ladder, careful not to put weight on the two broken rungs, and examines the skeleton.
User avatar
Dlover
Keenspot Juggernaut
 
Posts: 3153
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:13 am
Location: A house.

Re: Fugitives (Forum Game)

Postby LicentiousDey on Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:52 pm

Morze Thok

The orc ignores the other monsters, breaking off a rung after the human carefully climbs off the ladder. He heads east into the next room.
“Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn.”

CunningStrategist, Lv6 Trainee Strategist

Feats: Cheer Range 3, Cheer Effect 3

Morze Thok
Hp:1/5
At:6 (+4 MAGIC Two-Handed Sword | 50% +2)
Df:4 (+3 Helm, +1 Jeans Outfit)
Inventory:
User avatar
LicentiousDey
Grand Poobah Keenspotter
 
Posts: 704
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:50 pm

Re: Fugitives (Forum Game)

Postby Haragorn on Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:42 pm

Hides From Chores
"Hiya."
Hides heads to the right.
User avatar
Haragorn
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 1002
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:31 pm

Re: Fugitives (Forum Game)

Postby Kide on Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:48 am

Stares at Her Reflection

Stares stands up and dust's off some dirt that she got from falling. She listens to the others and says:"Yeah... I do think something or someone is going to be looking for us, and it would be best to not be around here when they come here to find the carrieage... Though, we probably should try and look for some weapons or alike, as I donät think we can survive well without any items.."

She then heads a bit more up beond the skeleton, and examines the red thing in the cealing. Maybe it could even reflect her own picture.
"I aint no fancy damn supernachral terrer. I got guts and blood, an its too damn easy to spill em both."
-A goblin, from the Dungeon Keeper's dungeon.

Betrays A Friend
HP:1/5 * ATK:5 * DEF:4 * APP: 10

Hides in leaves
HP:10/10 * ATK:11 * DEF:20 * CHR:+8
Equipment:
Leather boots: DEF +1, CHR +1
Thief's cloak
Magical scimitar: +8 ATT
Intricate chestplate: +6 DEF +3 CHR
Holy armguards: +3 DEF +1 CHR
Holy helmet: +6 DEF +3 CHR
Abilities: Tracking, Driving skills, Animal Handling, Jousting, Singing, Dodging, Weapon profiency, Stealth, Animal friend: +0.5x travel speed, and increased power with animal related skills.
Spells: Breathe life (Can cure any plant. Or heal an ally, restores 1 HP each turn for 3 turns), Plant control: Control any vegetation around you. (defensive and offensive maneuvres), Growth: Makes plants grow around you (Once every 4 turns), Empower: Allows you to strongly empower another spell freely (once an day)
Mighty horse: El Diablo +2 Att/Def, 2x travel speed.
User avatar
Kide
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 1595
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:06 pm
Location: Land full of lakes and snow.... Also called Finland.

Re: Fugitives (Forum Game)

Postby LicentiousDey on Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:57 am

Haragorn wrote:"Hiya."

The orc grunts once, not looking to the human.
“Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn.”

CunningStrategist, Lv6 Trainee Strategist

Feats: Cheer Range 3, Cheer Effect 3

Morze Thok
Hp:1/5
At:6 (+4 MAGIC Two-Handed Sword | 50% +2)
Df:4 (+3 Helm, +1 Jeans Outfit)
Inventory:
User avatar
LicentiousDey
Grand Poobah Keenspotter
 
Posts: 704
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:50 pm

Re: Fugitives (Forum Game)

Postby arles on Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:55 am

Ok, only one action left. :D

Today's wednesday, so I don't know if I'll be able to post the update tonight. But if In-two-minds manages to post early, I might be able to make the update before going to practice ^^
///I'm a Graphic Designer and I like forum games///
///DeviantART///

Image Image
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageDungeon Keeper - Chief | The Awesomesword Wanes | Map
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageCrimson Fire | Destiny of the Stonetear Clan | Map
HP: 5/5 | ATK: 4 (+3 Longsword) | DEF: 4 (+1 Leather Armor, +1 Ironclad stompers) | Inventory: Leather Bag. Skull. Goblin Journal.
User avatar
arles
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 1188
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:15 pm
Location: Santa Fe, Argentina

Re: Fugitives (Forum Game)

Postby ArcticTornado on Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:31 am

Two-minds climbs up the ladder, avoiding the damaged rungs, picks up the long piece of wood on the rubble to use as a staff, then heads up the ramp, where if she has the staff, she will poke the red button with it, or if she didn't manage to get it, will take the skeleton's dagger/shortsword.
Chief Gets to the Chopper
2/6 HP :: 0/12 Inf
4 Atk :: 5 Def


Inverted Luck
ATK: 4-6 (+2 Brakeblade, +1 Thief Blade, +0/+1 Thief Armor (25%), +0/+1 Short Blade Specialty (50%))
DEF: 6-7(+1 Goblin, +1 Thief Armor, +1 Thick Skin, +0/+1 Leather Helm (50%), +1 Iron Bracer, +1 Iron Bracer)
HP: 5/5
Pack: Very Pointy Pencil, 78 gold pieces, Leather Armor, Dagger, Challenge Note, Random Book, Short Rope
Abilities: Renew (+1 HP, Major Action, touch), Lady Luck (double % chance to most items/abilities, passive).
User avatar
ArcticTornado
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 1026
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:46 pm

Re: Fugitives (Forum Game)

Postby arles on Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:34 am

TURN 1

Image
"Morze Thok took a piece of wood from the ladder, breaking one rung in the process but getting a club.
"Hiya!" -said Hides from Chores, but a grunt was the only thing he got for a response.
Then, he and the orc moved to the east... but they found a very unpleasant surprise there.
The lion hadn't seen them... yet."

Image
"After waking up, some of the fugitives exchanged a few words...
"... Well lads and lasses, I dare say that we shouldn't stay around here long. If what I think happened did, then the guards were attacked, and the attackers may have seen our cell roll away. Best not to wait around for them to come searching for us."
"Yeah... I do think something or someone is going to be looking for us, and it would be best to not be around here when they come here to find the carrieage... Though, we probably should try and look for some weapons or alike, as I don't think we can survive well without any items.."

Then they proceeded to go up the ladder, breaking some steps. It seemed that in this state, the ladder couldn't take more than 2 people at the same time.

Dack and In-two-minds checked the large piece of wood from the pile of rubbish. It seemed like a part of another ladder, probably broken when they fell there. It was too long to be used by one person, though, but they saw that two working together might work.

Stares at Her Reflection also went upstairs, but checked on the button on the ceiling. It looked like some sort of mechanism, but she was too short to take a close look or to touch the button.

Then, the other goblin girl and Jasper Winters stopped next to the skeleton. It seemed like humanoid remains, but something seemed fishy about it..."


Image
"They soon realized what it was when the Skeleton rose and attacked them!"


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Club: 50% of AT+1. Breaks on first use.

SPOILERS:DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUN!
///I'm a Graphic Designer and I like forum games///
///DeviantART///

Image Image
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageDungeon Keeper - Chief | The Awesomesword Wanes | Map
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageCrimson Fire | Destiny of the Stonetear Clan | Map
HP: 5/5 | ATK: 4 (+3 Longsword) | DEF: 4 (+1 Leather Armor, +1 Ironclad stompers) | Inventory: Leather Bag. Skull. Goblin Journal.
User avatar
arles
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 1188
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:15 pm
Location: Santa Fe, Argentina

Re: Fugitives (Forum Game)

Postby LicentiousDey on Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:21 pm

SPOILERS:The red things look like seals for trap doors to the room above, possibly explosive. I would use the ladder stick thing to press it if you press it at all.


Morze Thok

The ord brings a finger to his lips at the kobold. "Shhhhh." His quiet gesture was obvious, no loud noises. Morz would then examine the iron pole between him and the lion and climb up it if it was possible, making his way to the area with grey shading.
Last edited by LicentiousDey on Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn.”

CunningStrategist, Lv6 Trainee Strategist

Feats: Cheer Range 3, Cheer Effect 3

Morze Thok
Hp:1/5
At:6 (+4 MAGIC Two-Handed Sword | 50% +2)
Df:4 (+3 Helm, +1 Jeans Outfit)
Inventory:
User avatar
LicentiousDey
Grand Poobah Keenspotter
 
Posts: 704
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:50 pm

Re: Fugitives (Forum Game)

Postby Haragorn on Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:30 pm

Hides From Chores
Hides cautiously follows the orc.
User avatar
Haragorn
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 1002
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:31 pm

Re: Fugitives (Forum Game)

Postby Ziprath on Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:38 pm

Dack charges the skeleton and tries to kick it's head off.
The New Goblin Warriors
Scouts Ahead
6/6 Hp +5(Goblin) +1 (Tough)
ATK 7 +1(Goblin) +3(Duel Spears) +1(When using a spear-like weapon) + 1(Helmet) +1(Training)
DEF 6 +1(Goblin) +1(Helmet) +1 (Black wolf cloak) +1 (Tough) +2(Leather Armour)
Traits: Hunter, Spear mastery, First aid, Tough
Items: Backpack, flint and steel, 30ft rope. bedroll and a bottle. Holy symbol. Symbol of Kord, 79 gold, Potion of forest scent, purple vial
User avatar
Ziprath
Grand Poobah Keenspotter
 
Posts: 597
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:16 am
Location: Ireland

Re: Fugitives (Forum Game)

Postby Dlover on Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:56 am

Jasper Winters
"Come now, is this fighting really necessary? My pop's undead. Not to say he was so before I was born, but he can still restrain himself from violence... Occasionally. Still, do we have to fight? Yes? Fine."
Jasper will grab the skeleton in a headlock.
User avatar
Dlover
Keenspot Juggernaut
 
Posts: 3153
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:13 am
Location: A house.

Re: Fugitives (Forum Game)

Postby Kide on Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:37 am

Stares at Her Reflection

Stares is startled by the skeleton suddenly getting up, and as the human attacks it, she quickly runs to help. Undead creatures can't be let to just roam freely, ecpesially as they just wait to suprise you when you least expect it. "Get back down, you... you undead!", Stares screams as she kicks the skeleton.
"I aint no fancy damn supernachral terrer. I got guts and blood, an its too damn easy to spill em both."
-A goblin, from the Dungeon Keeper's dungeon.

Betrays A Friend
HP:1/5 * ATK:5 * DEF:4 * APP: 10

Hides in leaves
HP:10/10 * ATK:11 * DEF:20 * CHR:+8
Equipment:
Leather boots: DEF +1, CHR +1
Thief's cloak
Magical scimitar: +8 ATT
Intricate chestplate: +6 DEF +3 CHR
Holy armguards: +3 DEF +1 CHR
Holy helmet: +6 DEF +3 CHR
Abilities: Tracking, Driving skills, Animal Handling, Jousting, Singing, Dodging, Weapon profiency, Stealth, Animal friend: +0.5x travel speed, and increased power with animal related skills.
Spells: Breathe life (Can cure any plant. Or heal an ally, restores 1 HP each turn for 3 turns), Plant control: Control any vegetation around you. (defensive and offensive maneuvres), Growth: Makes plants grow around you (Once every 4 turns), Empower: Allows you to strongly empower another spell freely (once an day)
Mighty horse: El Diablo +2 Att/Def, 2x travel speed.
User avatar
Kide
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 1595
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:06 pm
Location: Land full of lakes and snow.... Also called Finland.

Re: Fugitives (Forum Game)

Postby ArcticTornado on Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:22 am

Two-minds points at the skeleton and yells "Get him fang!" Then she jumps on the skeleton, snarling and trying to bite through its spine.

probably a good time to explain the backstory:

In-two-minds believes she is both a beastmaster and a wolf. This makes for... interesting moments, like when she starts scratching behind her ears with her feet.
Chief Gets to the Chopper
2/6 HP :: 0/12 Inf
4 Atk :: 5 Def


Inverted Luck
ATK: 4-6 (+2 Brakeblade, +1 Thief Blade, +0/+1 Thief Armor (25%), +0/+1 Short Blade Specialty (50%))
DEF: 6-7(+1 Goblin, +1 Thief Armor, +1 Thick Skin, +0/+1 Leather Helm (50%), +1 Iron Bracer, +1 Iron Bracer)
HP: 5/5
Pack: Very Pointy Pencil, 78 gold pieces, Leather Armor, Dagger, Challenge Note, Random Book, Short Rope
Abilities: Renew (+1 HP, Major Action, touch), Lady Luck (double % chance to most items/abilities, passive).
User avatar
ArcticTornado
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 1026
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:46 pm

Re: Fugitives (Forum Game)

Postby arles on Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:25 pm

TURN 2

Image
"The group saw the skeleton rise, and after a moment of hesitation, they started their attack!"
"Come now, is this fighting really necessary? My pop's undead. Not to say he was so before I was born, but he can still restrain himself from violence... Occasionally. Still, do we have to fight? Yes? Fine."
"Get back down, you... you undead!"
"Get him fang!"
"Dack and the Skeleton exchanged blows -causing the human to lose 1 HP- but then Jasper managed to grab the undead from the neck which made possible for the rest of the party to kick his bones, outright slaying the thing!
It's eyes turned gray again after dropping the dagger.
But... why was there an undead skeleton..? "

Image
"Shhh..."
"A few meters to the east, Morze Thok and Hides from Chores examined the iron pole. It was totally oiled with some weird liquid and couldn't be used to go up... but it looked like using it to go descend would be very easy.
Luckily, the lion was too busy eating his piece of meat."


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dack
Hp:4/5
At:1
Df:1
Inventory:

Jasper Winters
Hp:5/5
At:1
Df:1
Inventory:

Morze Thok
Hp:5/5
At:2 (50% +1 Club)
Df:0
Inventory:

Hides from Chores
Hp:3/4
At:2
Df:1
Inventory:

Stares at Her Reflection
Hp:3/4
At:1
Df:2
Inventory:

In-two-minds
Hp:4/4
At:1
Df:2
Inventory:

SPOILERS:Poor skeleton, just wanted to be friends with you... in his weird twisted way.
Last edited by arles on Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
///I'm a Graphic Designer and I like forum games///
///DeviantART///

Image Image
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageDungeon Keeper - Chief | The Awesomesword Wanes | Map
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageCrimson Fire | Destiny of the Stonetear Clan | Map
HP: 5/5 | ATK: 4 (+3 Longsword) | DEF: 4 (+1 Leather Armor, +1 Ironclad stompers) | Inventory: Leather Bag. Skull. Goblin Journal.
User avatar
arles
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 1188
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:15 pm
Location: Santa Fe, Argentina

Re: Fugitives (Forum Game)

Postby ArcticTornado on Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:31 pm

Two-minds claims the dagger.
Chief Gets to the Chopper
2/6 HP :: 0/12 Inf
4 Atk :: 5 Def


Inverted Luck
ATK: 4-6 (+2 Brakeblade, +1 Thief Blade, +0/+1 Thief Armor (25%), +0/+1 Short Blade Specialty (50%))
DEF: 6-7(+1 Goblin, +1 Thief Armor, +1 Thick Skin, +0/+1 Leather Helm (50%), +1 Iron Bracer, +1 Iron Bracer)
HP: 5/5
Pack: Very Pointy Pencil, 78 gold pieces, Leather Armor, Dagger, Challenge Note, Random Book, Short Rope
Abilities: Renew (+1 HP, Major Action, touch), Lady Luck (double % chance to most items/abilities, passive).
User avatar
ArcticTornado
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 1026
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:46 pm

Re: Fugitives (Forum Game)

Postby Haragorn on Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:35 pm

Everybody rush the lion?

Hides From Chores
If a few other people will help fight the lion:
"Hiya mister lion. Can you give me a ride?"
Hides jumps on the lion's back. If it is hostile, he hits it.
If not, Hides helps Morze with whatever.
Last edited by Haragorn on Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Haragorn
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 1002
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:31 pm

Re: Fugitives (Forum Game)

Postby LicentiousDey on Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:26 pm

Haragorn wrote:Everybody rush the lion?

Nononononon!

Bad idea in my opinion, lions are scary things and we have nothing really strong enough to deal lethal damage to it before it downs one of us. Would Morz be strong enough to toss Hides onto the ledge above? If not I suggest we head left and press the larger red button to see what happens.

Morze Thok

The orc grabs the kobold before he can shout too loudly. "Shhhh." He says angrily. If he is strong enough to throw the Kobold up onto the ledge, he does so. If not he drags Hides back to the others. "Lion strong. Kill little lizard make good lunch!
“Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn.”

CunningStrategist, Lv6 Trainee Strategist

Feats: Cheer Range 3, Cheer Effect 3

Morze Thok
Hp:1/5
At:6 (+4 MAGIC Two-Handed Sword | 50% +2)
Df:4 (+3 Helm, +1 Jeans Outfit)
Inventory:
User avatar
LicentiousDey
Grand Poobah Keenspotter
 
Posts: 704
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:50 pm

Re: Fugitives (Forum Game)

Postby Haragorn on Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:56 pm

I think it's unlikely that you'd be able to throw me high enough to reach the ledge. It'd only take maybe two people to hit the button, and we don't really have anything else we can do. If one of the goblins wants to try to get aggro, that'd be fine.
User avatar
Haragorn
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 1002
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:31 pm

 
PreviousNext

Return to Goblins Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron