The Lost Chapter Clan

Moderator: Thunt

Forum rules
Forum games go here.

Re: The Lost Chapter Clan

Postby BurnsBees on Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:21 am

Is Mr skelly undead?

SPOILERS:Drags crits his reflex.
Beware of the ducks with bombs. They know who you are and they are out to get you.
BurnsBees
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby YoungAndBeautiful on Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:32 am

SPOILERS:No, just regular dead.
ATTENTION:
(Goblins and) Goblins Games is moving to a new Forum!

My nickname there will be GathersIngredients, btw.
YoungAndBeautiful
Keenspot Despot

Postby ReadsVoraciously on Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:11 am

SPOILERS:Reflex Save:
Roll = 12 + 8 = 20
Current Games:
Clan Rampage - GM - Come check it out!
Capture the Flag - Nose-In-A-Book
The Awesomesword Wanes - Thinks Twice - Teller/Heal-Bitch
The Clan of the Connected Mesh - Casts the First Stone
The Lost Chapter Clan - Follows Tracks - Lvl 4 Ranger
ReadsVoraciously
Keenspot Despot

Postby YoungAndBeautiful on Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:34 am

Shakes, Drags and Tracks all avoid getting hit by the bowl by jumping out of the way. The glowing coal and incense is spread all over the floor, so mind your step when moving. :wink:
Worst just stands around, but since she is still on the stairs, nothing bad happens to her, either.
SPOILERS:Your acions?
ATTENTION:

YoungAndBeautiful
Keenspot Despot

Postby ReadsVoraciously on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:57 am

Tracks fires two arrows in quick succession at the statue.

SPOILERS:Initiative = 5 + 5 = 10

BAB = base + dex + size = 3 + 5 + 1 = +9
Point Blank Shot = +1 to roll and damage
Rapid Shot = -2 to roll
+1 enchantment = +1 to roll and damage
Roll 1 = 13 + 9 + 1 -2 + 1 = 22
Damage Roll = 1d6 + 4 = 2 + 2 = 4
Roll 2 = 9 + 9 + 1 - 2 + 1 = 18
Damage Roll = 1d6 + 4 = 1 + 2 = 3
Current Games:
ReadsVoraciously
Keenspot Despot

Postby YoungAndBeautiful on Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:23 pm

Worst stops Drags from running back down the stairs, possibly even unbarring the door there and is even able to calm him down somewhat. The fear effect is wearing off, leaving a qualmish feeling in Drags.
Tracks shoots the griffon statues twice.
Shakes, having rolled a natural 20 on his listening check, follows his intuition, provided by the whisperings of whatever is in the seemingly empty cage and bolts over to the crate with the pan pipe on it. He starts to play a song, and even though he is not familiar with the instrument, he manages to pull it off quite well. The magic effects of the pan pipe and the melody seem calm the statue down, and it resettles on his pedestal, even curling up into a ball with a relaxed sigh.

SPOILERS:Since I think I overdid a bit with the fighting in this tower, I thought I'd rather pull this stunt than lose any more players due to boredom/noninterest in fighting. I hope you guys agree with this solution. Also, starting this sunday my internet access will be erratic at best for about a week, and I really would like for you to reach the top level of this tower first. I have been waiting to post that for quite some time...
ATTENTION:

YoungAndBeautiful
Keenspot Despot

Postby YoungAndBeautiful on Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:00 am

SPOILERS:Would you rather have fought with the statue? 5 days and not a single response has got to be a new record... =(
ATTENTION:

YoungAndBeautiful
Keenspot Despot

Postby ReadsVoraciously on Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:51 am

SPOILERS:I think, in this case, that the silence is a lack of dissent. Since no one voiced a disagreement, I would say we are all on board with moving to the next stage in the story.
Current Games:
ReadsVoraciously
Keenspot Despot

Postby WorstCase on Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:23 am

SPOILERS:That! -And I was really busy ast week. I was in Berlin for another job interview, and I have to visit a seminar on workdays, I currently barely manage to update my own game :cry:
My first Goblins Fancomic 'Risks &Sideeffects':
http://www.acyn.net/RSE_main.html
The second fancomic 'Heimspiel' can be found here (as well as some other Goblins related fan-art):
http://s756.photobucket.com/albums/xx20 ... se_Comics/
!!!Heimspiel is back!!! At least for now.

And here you'll find the players progress map for the 'Let There Be Hats'-Forumgame:
http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx20 ... g_02-3.png
WorstCase
Keenspot Despot

Postby YoungAndBeautiful on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:54 am

SPOILERS:Ok then. I just wouldn't want to bore the crap out of everyone. ;)

I hope the interview worked out well and the seminar was at least interesting, Worst.

Shakes continues playing for a little longer and soon you can hear the statue snoring. He whispers: "Did you guys see where the warlock went? It looked as if he was walking on thin air about here..." He feels around and finds something solid at the back wall of the room. "It feels a lot like a set of stairs, leading upwards, but you can't see them... Do we dare to use them?"
ATTENTION:

YoungAndBeautiful
Keenspot Despot

Postby YoungAndBeautiful on Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:26 am

After a bit of hesitation, the goblins decide that they do, indeed, dare to try and use the stairs they can't see, and they are not disappointed. Mindful to their steps, they cautiously make their way up to the next story, which seems to be the last one.
They can see the warlock standing next to an open window, a bundle of quickly gathered things in one hand, a mysterious contraption in his other. It looks as if he is about to use the device to escape through the window. (Which faces towards the green house, by the way.)

The invisible stairs creak under the feet of Shakes, and the warlock turns his head to face you. His ice blue eyes seem to bore into your souls.

Initiative rolls from everyone, please.
ATTENTION:

YoungAndBeautiful
Keenspot Despot

Postby WorstCase on Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:01 am

Worst Case pelts the general area where the warlock is standing with bolts. She doesn't care to aim carefully, 'cause there is illusions everywhere anyway.

SPOILERS:Init: 13+4= 17, Sorry didn't see that.
Last edited by WorstCase on Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
The second fancomic 'Heimspiel' can be found here (as well as some other Goblins related fan-art):

And here you'll find the players progress map for the 'Let There Be Hats'-Forumgame:
WorstCase
Keenspot Despot

Postby ReadsVoraciously on Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:16 am

SPOILERS:Somehow overlooked the update. You need to roll initiative Worst.

w00t! Natural 20!
Initiative = 25

Tracks rushes to stop the warlock from escaping from the windown, bodily holding him or blocking his progress if necessary.
Current Games:
ReadsVoraciously
Keenspot Despot

Postby YoungAndBeautiful on Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:01 am

Tracks runs over to the human and stops him from exiting through the window, while Worst takes a less than well aimed shot into that general direction. Luckily, her bolt only hits the contraption, rendering it useless.
Then it's the warlocks turn. Filled with rage, lending him enormous strength, he tosses Tracks to the ground, pure evil hatred burning in his eyes. Tracks cowers before the towering warlock, making his final prayers to Maglubiyet. "You just had to keep on pushing further, didn't you? Well, now I'll show you what I am capable of! Disintegr-!”

In mid-spell, the warlocks IME changes. Ethereal translucent green leaves and little wisps of light, randomly like fireflies, much like Gathers' IME, float suddenly all around him. “Don’t. You. Dare. Hurt. Him.” He says with a slightly different voice, with a lot of edge in it, pointing his finger menacingly at no one in particular.
The warlock stands in awe. “You?! How did you pull that off, you sorry excuse for a spell caster?” Struggling with itself, the body of the warlock inches back towards the window. “True, you have proven to have an astonishingly strong will for a creature with only 1/3 challenge rating, but you couldn’t possibly…” The astonished expression on his face changes into one of smugness, as he reaches the window, a dangerous grin spreading on his mouth. “Wouldn’t you like to know? Now, since you had prepared that spell already, let’s put it to good use, shall we?

–ate!” the warlock shouted, and claps his hands once. As he moves them apart again, a sizzling ball of blinding bright energy forms in between them.
The warlock leans out of the window, hurling the still growing energy sphere at the green house. The shockwave of the impact smashes every last glass panel to pieces. The energy orb buries itself half way into the soil and keeps on going, both above and below ground level, obliterating the lines and lines of mind rot herbs, until none were left, reducing them to neat little piles of completely harmless blackened dust.

“Noooooooooooooo!” the warlock screeches, clutching his head in his hands. “Year and years of work and research ruined, no thanks to you, you miserable scrawny little goblin. You are gonna PAY for this. You and your little friends!”- “Excuse me?” The warlock says, stemming his hands into his hips in indignation for a moment, before proceeding back to the bundle he had packed together. “I think I have already paid plenty. “He takes the books out of the bag and walks towards the goblins, who watch in a stunned, fascinated, unbelieving state. “You pried into my mind. Here, take this, you will need it.”He says as he shoves the books into the hands of the nearest goblin. “You sent me nightmares, tortured my soul, all week long.” After looking a little lost in thought, he walks over to the wall, opening a hidden compartment in one of the book shelves, and pulls out another leather bound book, tossing it to Tracks. “And this one, too.” – “No, not the code book!” the warlock exclaims “I’m not done with you yet!” The warlock shouts angrily, as he strides over to Worst. “Quick, I need he pouch from your right pocket.” Baffled, Worst reaches into her pocket and surprised to find anything at all, she hands the pouch to the possessed warlock. “Thank you, now get out of here. I don’t know how long I can keep him under control. You made me hit my best friend, you even tried to have me slit his throat in his sleep!” the warlock continues with a booming voice. “GO!

This time, the word works like a charm, and the group scrambles towards the stairs half landing. “You won’t get away so easy!” The warlock turns towards Tracks, who is bringing up the rear, pointing a finger at him. “Lightning –"
- “Oh no, you don’t!” the warlock rises up the hand to the ceiling- “… Bolt” Strangely enough, nothing happens, except a little electrical crackling noise in the air.
“Now you will pay/die.” The warlock says the last two words at the same time with the same voice, but somehow manages to make them both audible. Half way down the stairs already, with his last glance at the room he is leaving, Tracks can see the warlock erupting in a burning sphere of fire, screaming in pain, as he holds the scorched pouch to his chest.
The goblins make their way through the room hurriedly, smoke begins to creep into it from the stairs. The upper level is covered in blazing flames now that the book cases and other furniture have caught fire, too. The agonized screams of the warlock can still be heard, as well as more angry shouting. Flames are dripping through the wooden ceiling, so the goblins make haste to leave the tower. The griffon statue, awoken from all the ruckus, has ripped the cage from its hangings and now is clawing its way to freedom through the wall. This allows the group to make their way down the stairs and through the barred tapestry door unhindered by the stone beast.

In the ground level floor, the other goblins are coming back to their own selves slowly, stumbling about disoriented, they are quickly taken by the hand and guided by Tracks, Shakes and Drags.
After unbarring the front door, Worst reaches out to touch the handle of the exit. An enormous boom is emitted from the top of the tower and the whole building shakes.

Outside, the group squints towards the topmost level of the tower, only to see smoldering bits of wall, columns of smoke rising from them, which are all that was left. The biggest proportion of the room, as well as the roof has been blown away by some kind of magical explosion. Bits and pieces of the construction are still hailing down all around the perimeter of the warlock’s home. The griffon statue makes its way into the wild with the cage dangling from its beak.

“Incoming!” yells Shakes and the group dives for cover just in time. With a loud thud, the remains of the pouch and the pristine unicorns tear within, clenched in a charcoal black skeletal hand, buries itself into the earth, mere inches from Drags feet. “She did it, she really did it!” jeers Worst. “The warlock’s gone!”

The sight of the charred, dismembered body part puts a worried look on Tracks face. “And what about Gathers?” he asks, as he starts running back to the clearing.

SPOILERS:Ok that’s it with my first attempt to GM a bit of this story. I hope it was acceptable at least. Thank you for bearing with me on the little details I might have gotten wrong (The disintegrate spell is described as a ray spell for example, but the version I wrote fit the story better, imho at least.
On the “illusions” in the cellar: I was thinking that if a first level char like Faceless could come up with a “summon goblin slave spell”, then a magician from the caliber of the warlock - disintegrate is a 7th level spell after all! - is entitled to modify his spells/illusions/his home to his needs. So don’t ask me what the guards there were exactly – especially rule wise – but he wanted them to be that way, so to give you guys a sporting chance to scram and leave him the heck alone without getting hurt. Didn’t work out for him too well, did it?
Anyway, I am no crack with numbers or experience but I would guess that everybody who was involved in the last scene in the top level with the warlock would have gained a level by now. Dunno about the possessed ones (Slings and co), though.
ATTENTION:

YoungAndBeautiful
Keenspot Despot

Postby ReadsVoraciously on Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:07 am

After several minutes of urgent sprintingTracks burst forth into the clearing where they had left Gathers, breathing heavily and eyes wide, frantically searching for any sign of her.

"Gathers! Where are you?!? GATHERS!"

As he scanned the area for any sign of her, he saw that the whole clearing had been converted into one big circle full of mystical symbols and various material components. In the center stood a fairly large oak tree, with an ugly scar of charred wood on its stem where lightning had split the wood in two, every now and then sparks still traveling along it, and with slightly singed foliage, some of it still burning. Tracks ran towards the clearing in a mad dash, hoping to find some clue to Gathers' whereabouts.

In his hurry, Tracks stumbled over a rock at the edge of the clearing, but thanks to his inhumanly high dexterity gracefully caught himself from falling. Wedged under the rock were several sheets of paper covered over and over with Gathers' neat handwriting. The topmost page was dated with "Day thirteen after recovering from the memory wipe", and the readability of the first paragraph was slightly impaired by some dried up tear stains.

Gathers' Diary wrote:Today has been the worst day of my life. When I woke up, I found my body cowering over another goblin, a dagger at his throat and my own hand about to slit right through. I have had "black outs" before, with no knowledge of what happened in-between the last moment I remembered last and the moment I came back to, but I never suspected something like this could happen to me, or to the others.
All I could do at first, was but to stop the warlock from finishing what he had begun. The trusty knife that has been in my possession for years now, that until very recently had only been used to cut up herbs and other ingredients, and which already had made a meaningful transformation into a weapon when I used it in defense of myself as well as Spits and Drags against the hags, was about to become a tool of cold blooded murder of a fellow goblin, and my very own body with it. It was horrifying to realize that, had I come to any later, I would, to some extent, be responsible for taking an innocent, unsuspecting life of a sleeping goblin. I don't know if I could have lived with that. And it was not just any goblin, it was Tracks.

This thought must have given me some strength, because even though the warlock, now aware of my resistance, mobilized all his mental powers against mine, and even tried to persuade me in my own voice to go on and just do it, I did not. I felt anger, about how he used my very own body without so much as a thought about me, much like anyone would a fork or a rope or a spade in everyday life, to bring pain into my own existence, rise in my mind like blistering hot lava and only then was I able to regain enough control over my own body, to smash away the knife with my other hand and to push him out of my body, for that moment at least, completely. Seemingly, strong emotions are the key to win this kind of struggle with the warlock.

I felt a bit of relief to find Tracks unharmed, at least physically, by my assassination attempt. Tracks hurriedly tried to calm me by assuring me it was all right, and not my fault, but I don't think he even believed it himself. Something has to be done, and fast, too.

The rest of the day will - no doubt about it - turn out even worse. The group will go to the tower without me for their own safety, because after the events of this morning, I would not trust myself with anything that might be used as a weapon near any of them. It's a good thing, that Patch is away with Potions, too.

So, there is only one way for me to really help them, except staying the heck away from them.
When I copied the correct chanting circle for the tea ritual with Worst, I laid eyes on a diary entry I clearly have not written myself, it was in an alien handwriting, much different from my own, and I don't remember writing that down at all. Yet, it still was in my notes, and it said something about a mind link between the warlock and me. My speculation is, that at some point, the warlock and I were coincidentally both making notes at the same time, and whatever this mind link between us is exactly, it switched the thoughts to be written down by the other one's body.
If my suspicions are correct, this mind link works equally in both directions, making the warlock vulnerable to me, too. Only that the unicorns tear so far has shut down most of the link, ever since I have had the artifact in my possession.

So my plan is thus:
1.) sneak the unicorns tear to Worst, both to give her additional resistance for when she comes face to face with the evil spell caster, as well as to enable me to put the mind link to good use.
2.) draw a new and improved meditation circle, using the mind link enhancing symbols the warlock so graciously provided me with.
3.) Find some way to keep my body from running amok, killing innocent creatures all around, or even hurting myself. The Tree shape spell I prepared for this morning should do nicely.

By the time Tracks had read this far down the page, the others had finally caught up to him. Upon reading this last sentence, Tracks looked up suddenly at the tree in the clearing, still burning in places. Franctically, the unfinished letter forgotten, he rushed over to the tree, whipping his blanket out of his bag, and begins madly patting the fires out that he could reach. The others stared at him in confusion.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Drags asked.
"This tree is Gathers! She's in Tree Shape! We need to put out the rest of the fires! Help me!"
Current Games:
ReadsVoraciously
Keenspot Despot

Postby WorstCase on Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:00 am

Without a word Worst pulled the ragged blanket she was wearing like a poncho off her shoulders and started to put out the flames with it, climbing up the tree as quickly and high as possible/necessary to reach all burning branches.

WorstCase
Keenspot Despot

Postby BurnsBees on Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:28 am

Drags facepalms "IF SHE'S IN TREE SHAPE SHE CAN GET OUT OF IT. BESIDES, WE CANNOT PUT IT ALL OUT IN TIME. TOO HIGH UP. ALSO EVEN IF I DID HAVE CREATE WATER PREPARED, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN USELESS."
Beware of the ducks with bombs. They know who you are and they are out to get you.
BurnsBees
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby YoungAndBeautiful on Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:32 pm

At that moment a reddish squirrel darted past the goblins with high speed, ran up the oak tree and gave off agitated sounds of indignation.
A little way behind him, Potions came jogging into the clearing. “Compared to Essence, you guys really made it easy for me to find you, I just had to follow the signs of destruction all around. Blowing up the warlock and his tower I get, but why is this tree burning?”
“Skip the wise cracking and help us put the fire out!” snarled Shakes.
“Why don’t you just cut it down to put it out? It would be so much easier,” said Potions, pulling out his axe and applying it to the trees trunk. Tracks held on to the hilt firmly and said, with an odd calm: "NO. That tree is Gathers."

After a few seconds of shock, Potions quicky pulled himself together, put his axe away, and joined the fevered eneavours.
With combined efforts, the goblins soon managed to put out every last fire on the tree. The branches swayed gently and there was a soft rustle of its leaves, even though there wasn’t any wind blowing. Patch finally calmed down a little, too.

“SO WHY DOESN’T SHE JUST DISMISS THE SPELL?” Drags asked puzzled.
“I don’t know. Apparently she is stuck in this form.” Slings shrugged his shoulders.

“There’s our problem,” said Potions, pointing to the place where electric sparks still danced on the wood. “This is some kind of magical effect still going on in that wound, most likely what keeps the tree shape spell from ending both autonomously after it’s duration is done, as well as dismissed by the caster herself. But it looks like this is a good thing in disguise. Because I am pretty sure Gathers in her natural form wouldn’t have survived all this damage and especially that magic inflicted injury. Sadly, whoever caused this, knew what he was doing very well. I think Essence has told me about these once, or twice, but I can’t remember much. Dang, I really should have paid more attention to the old hag’s teachings!” Potions growled, angry at himself.
“Luckily, trees are capable of sustaining enormous damage and still live, grow, even bear fruit afterwards. They don’t really have vital parts like goblins, either. So there might be hope yet.
If we find some way to heal the tree, Gathers might be able to reverse the spell afterwards. Or maybe there is some way to end the spell anyway, and heal her en suite. I think Essence should be able to help with either option, but we’d need to get her first.”
ATTENTION:

YoungAndBeautiful
Keenspot Despot

Postby ReadsVoraciously on Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:59 pm

"Did you manage to track Essence down? Where can we find her?"
Current Games:
ReadsVoraciously
Keenspot Despot

Postby WorstCase on Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:45 am

"Can we at least try to reduce some of the damage on our own? How about it, Talks? Do you think cure light wounds works on trees as well?"
"Worth a trying shot for the blue or the green as is here. Let's see what Alaistyr has to say about that."
Talks tries to cast the spell for the transformed Gathers...

WorstCase
Keenspot Despot

Postby BurnsBees on Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:17 am

"TREES ARE NOT CREATURES, BUT WITH HER, PERHAPS AN EXCEPTION."
BurnsBees
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby YoungAndBeautiful on Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:17 am

SPOILERS:Any feedback on the level up for Tracks, Worst, Drags, Shakes and Gathers? I don't know if in that system you have to kill your opponents to gain XP from the encounter, but if you don't (which I would prefer), I think that Tracks, Worst, Drags and Shakes should all be level 4 by now. They faced the guards in the basement, their own clanmates in the ground level floor and the Stone Griffon in the 1st story. Plus they came face to face with the warlock, and survived.

Alas, and despite Talks best efforts the cure light wounds spell doesn't work. "It was worth a try," says Potions with a frown. "Maybe dryads, ents or other plant lovers could provide some means to heal a tree..."

"And yes, I have found clues to Essences whereabouts. A trader I met told me that she has been summoned to an orc tribe not far from here, to cure the first born of their chief. About whether or not she succeeded, there is more than one version. Someone told him that she did too good a job, another that she couldn't help the youngling; you know how it is with gossip and rumors. I guess I'll have to find out the details when I get there. Anyway, the essential point is that they refuse to let her go. I figured that, depending on the situation, even though they might be open for negotiations, I probably wouldn't stand a chance to get Essence out alone, so I came to find you guys, since you were in the vicinity anyway."
"Can you take me there?" Tracks asks, bent on taking action. "I don't care if I have to fight a fire breathing dragon, I am going to do everything I can to get her back."
Potions shoots him a curious look before answering. "Sure, that the whole point, isn't it? But now I've got a few questions of my own: How can Gathers be a tree? And how do you know about it, if you guys were all at the warlock's tower at that time?"

After a brief explanation, Potions rubs his chin, clearly intrigued about the whole idea. "Adventuring levels, you say? I really like the idea of simply allocating a few skill points here and there and not having to memorize all those boring facts about plants and animals, herbs and potions, illnesses and medicines anymore..."

Meanwhile, Tracks, reminded by Potions questions, picks up the loose pages of paper again.
Last edited by YoungAndBeautiful on Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
ATTENTION:

YoungAndBeautiful
Keenspot Despot

Postby BurnsBees on Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:32 am

You can get exp for various of things, some gms give it out after the game, doesn't mean you have to defeat monsters.
BurnsBees
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby ReadsVoraciously on Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:37 am

Now that the immediate danger to Gathers had passed, Tracks pulled out the diary entry to finish reading.

Gathers' Diary wrote:4.) Use any means to keep the others safe and end the warlock, and thus his control over me. I must try to restrain him from using the mind rot on the others, as well as doing any permanent harm to them.

I am praying to Maglubiyet himself for guidance. Mother Essence, please lend me the strength and the wisdom to do what's necessary to protect my friends and put a stop to the malignant magicians doings.

I have come a long way in these last two weeks, from a mere herbalist apprentice, to a person without memory, without a home and not a friend in the world, to a druid, a treasured member of a group, to an outcast, a danger to the ones dear to me and even myself. Today, perhaps I might take the first step onto a journey that leads me even farther, to a more mysterious and more meaningful destination altogether.
But, be that as it may, my path is clear, and I am determined to walk it. I regret nothing but the fact that I have to be secretive about this to the person who - no matter the short time we know each other - always has been kind to me, has always been there for me, and whom I feel connected to on a level I don't yet fully understand myself.

My dear Tracks, I am so sorry for not letting you in on this, but I knew that if I told you of my intentions you would never have allowed me to take these risks. Still, if you are reading this, that means that I have at least been partially successful with my plan, and that whatever has happened to me by now was worth it. Please don't lose heart, I will always be with you in your thoughts.
Gathers

A single tear formed in the corner of Tracks' eye, pausing for a moment before rolling down his cheek and falling upon the page. Tracks & Gathers' tears were now mixed on the paper. Tracks solemnly folded up the sheet, and stowed it away for safekeeping. Then, he turned his attention to the matter at hand; going with Potions to track down Essence, or anyone else that could help restore Gathers.

"Well, Potions. I'm definitely going with you to rescue Essence, and I want to leave as soon as possible." Tracks turned to the others. "Are any of you going to come along?"
Current Games:
ReadsVoraciously
Keenspot Despot

Postby WorstCase on Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:43 am

"Sure, though I'm not actually a smooth talker, if we at least wanna try to settle things with the orcs without violence, it would be a good idea to have somebody with some diplomacy skills coming along.
We don't know why they keep Essence with them, after all. It could be that she suffers from complete memory loss still - or that it hit her at the worst possible moment, when she was just helping with the delivery of the youngling." Worst Case shakes her head. "We'll see how things are, when we are there."

WorstCase
Keenspot Despot

PreviousNext

Return to Goblins Games