Goblins: Civilization

Moderator: Thunt

Forum rules
Forum games go here.

Re: Goblins: Civilization

Postby Serne on Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:02 pm

If by tomorrow at 11pm my time there is not a copy of this thread, with at the very least the story containing posts in it, I will painstakingly copy each and every post from this thread so that it's awesome may be preserved. This will task will be undertaken by myself 24 hours from now.
The entire world needs exactly 3 things. Food. Clothes. Medicine. Why? Because: Hungry. Naked. Sick. SUCKS!

Now I've lost it. I Know I can kill. The truth exists beyond the gate.

Goblins: Civilization! - Finished
Clan of the Connected Mesh! Cmon' check it out!
Grieves - I Ate your Soul.
Serne
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby alavar on Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:33 pm

Every post :o I thought more of copying pages and then...
Well, I can help, just show me what to do (or alternatively I could just copy all my posts, as I have an exam on tuesday:shifty: )
alavar
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Serne on Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:02 pm

I'll be grabbing the contents from the posts along with the names of the people who placed them. Though I am uncertain if 2-3 days is enough time for me to accomplish this. I was planning on starting from the beginning, if someone were to begin from the end of the story and work their way towards the middle it would cut the time in half.

Began the archiving approx 20 minutes ago, and am at the beginning of page 5. Has been taking me 5 minutes a page so far, mostly due to an attempt at formatting to keep posts separate. I will make a second document once I finish containing only BETF's story posts.

[edit]Copying of posts in now done, stopped at alavar's post about saving the thread. Will now begin editing it into one complete thread snapshot, and one only containing BigEarsTheFallen's story relevant posts. I will be putting them up on a place to be determined at a later time. So you all know: The unedited snapshot of the thread is 1837 pages long. I am pretty sure when I do my edit it will be trimmed to about 1600. Thus the splitting of story and full thread into two separate PDFs.

This has been done mostly on the off chance the Keenspot deletes the goblins portion of this forum, or even worse if keenspot completely kersplodes off the net at some point.
The entire world needs exactly 3 things. Food. Clothes. Medicine. Why? Because: Hungry. Naked. Sick. SUCKS!

Serne
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby alavar on Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:09 am

I just woke up. Sorry :oops:
alavar
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Serne on Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:09 am

It's totally cool lol. I've got all the content I need to make the PDF. now I just need to do my formatting, and create two separate files. I'm still amazed at how big the thing is.

Serne
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Previous

Return to Goblins Games