The Awesomesword Wanes

Moderator: Thunt

Forum rules
Forum games go here.

Re: The Awesomesword Wanes

Postby Nioca on Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:57 pm

LoneStarNorth wrote:VERY IMPORTANT NEWS:

The Goblins forum has moved, so this game is on a temporary break. Since I don't think anything from this forum is being officially imported to the new one, I guess I'm going to have to do it manually... unless someone wants to volunteer? Arles did a good job with the LDD pdf and notimportant did a very nice compilation thread of the same. If nobody wants to, I'll just take care of it. I'll also probably "import" my other games. So if anyone wants to save me the trouble, speak up today. Preferably someone who's been in my games, since I know you guys are reliable.

There will be one more update in this thread, to resolve all these action posts hanging about (it will also appear in the new thread obviously). Afterwards you MUST post in the new forum and thread. This "final" update will happen within a couple of days.

I'm kinda busy tonight, but if you don't mind waiting till tomorrow, I can port it over then. Do you want just the update posts, or do you want the players' posts as well?
ImageFights a Losing Battle (#FFAA11) | The Awesomesword Wanes | TAW Roster
HP: 2/5 | ATK: 3 (Base 1 + Longsword 2 + NYPME 2) | DEF: 4 (Base 1 + Owlbear Hide Armor 2 + Buckler 1)
INVENTORY: Longsword (+2ATK), Owlbear Hide Armor (+2DEF), Buckler (+1DEF), CLW Potion (Heal 2), Iron Ring
SPECIAL: Tactic NYPME (+2ATK @ 1HP)

Cowers in Shadow (#1C0041) | Curse of the Gold
HP: 5/5 | ATK: 1 (Base 0 + Knife 1) | RTK: 3 (Base 2 + Javelin 1) | DEF: 3 (Base 2 + Clothing 1)
SKILLS & TRAITS: Agile (+1DEF, Evasion & Parry Focus), Wary Mind (-1ATK, +1RTK, Hiding/Cover Bonus)
EQUIPMENT: Leather Clothing (+1DEF), Knife (+1ATK), Dark Gray Beret, 3x Javelins (+1RTK, MinDmg 1), Backpack
INVENTORY: 3x Bandages (Stabilize), 10 Arrows, Handheld Grindstone, Short Bow (+1RTK, 75% MissChance), 20 Arrows, Small Healing Potion
Nioca
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby LoneStarNorth on Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:18 pm

I certainly could wait a day. I'd only want the update posts.
LoneStarNorth
Keenspot Despot

Postby superfiver on Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:29 pm

To let people know I have just about posted all the updates in the new forum. Don't want anybody spending as much time as I have posting on and on and on. lol :lol:

*EDIT= DONE transferring all updates, links, emoticons, and TAW to the new forum. Link to new forum
superfiver
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby LoneStarNorth on Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:02 pm

Climbs flies up to the elusive chest and opens it up. It contains another Iron Ring and... Boots Of Speed. Figures. Nice item, useless to Climbs. At least in this form.

Wanders pulls the grey lever again, then heads out of the maze so everyone else can hear themselves think. Sarge takes up his position so as to help his friends make their way back up.

Don't enters the room as well, thinking the other group may still need some help.

Hides takes the Full Plate armour, rocketing his Def into the stratosphere. Keeper takes the Crown, but finds he can't wear it along with his Cowlwear, so he sticks with the Cowlwear for now. He can swap at any time of course. The two of them then check out the massive door. It's not locked... rather, it is sealed. No amount of force will open this thing. You're going to have to solve some kind of retarded puzzle. But there's no puzzle in THIS room... hmm. Also, there are four gemstones set into the door and glowing slightly, but one of them is dark. What could that mean? Mysteeeerious.

Thinks heals Keeper.

Listens takes the Greatsword, but he also finds it clashes with some of his existing gear, so he doesn't use it yet. He checks out the other door, but it too is firmly shut. Not sealed though. Rather than a puzzle, there's probably a lever to open it... somewhere. Not in this room though, so there's no point bothering with it for now. Listens wonders why this room is full of so many doors that you can't possibly open.

Fights opens up the chest, but doesn't find anything really awesome, just a stash of Potions (Cure Moderate Wounds, Rage, and Speak With Dead). Oh, and a skeleton. Not a Skeleton, mind you, just a skeleton. He dumps it on the floor. Probably some poor sap who spoke out against the King.

The Key Guardian continues to guard the Key. There are still some items scattered around.

BOOTS OF SPEED
+1 move.

FULL PLATE
Def +4

KOBOLD CROWN
Def +1. Improves your crit chance with a Pick by 10%.

POTION OF RAGE
Atk +2 for 5 turns when consumed.

THIS FORUM WILL SELF DESTRUCT IN FIVE MINUTES.
LoneStarNorth
Keenspot Despot

Postby arles on Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:09 pm

Is it possible to use the potion of speak with dead with the Kobold King? Or his body disappeared?
///I'm a Graphic Designer and I like forum games///
///DeviantART///

Image Image
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageDungeon Keeper - Chief | The Awesomesword Wanes | Map
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageCrimson Fire | Destiny of the Stonetear Clan | Map
HP: 5/5 | ATK: 4 (+3 Longsword) | DEF: 4 (+1 Leather Armor, +1 Ironclad stompers) | Inventory: Leather Bag. Skull. Goblin Journal.
arles
Keenspot Despot

Postby superfiver on Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:49 am

LoneStarNorth wrote:THIS FORUM WILL SELF DESTRUCT IN FIVE MINUTES.

YOU HAVE 5 MINS PRESS THE LINK!!!!!!!!!! HURRY!!!!
superfiver
Keenspotter Supreme

Previous

Return to Goblins Games